Fish will have 13K fans for opener v. Bills

eball

Hope Josh and the offense can deal with the crowd noise. Every game this year it will hurt the defense especially on 3rd down and playing at home. The crowd going nuts helps fire up the D plus the offense has a harder time getting the play off. I think all offenses will love having no crowd noise to deal with but defenses especially playing at home will miss it.

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

and in 14 days 13k Fans will test positive for COVID, in the COVID epicenter of South Florida

I hope that is not the case, but Freaking FL never can just not be FL.....NFL should step in and say they dont want to risk fans safety and not allow it.  If one player on a team gets sick it can turn into what happened to the Marlins... it isnt worth it for such a ***** fan base too. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

Florida is below 5% positivity rate champ....

I will be there if I can get a ticket. 

Hey Champ.  I live here, sorry if you believe DeSantis.  Even if you do that is 650 people that would catch it and pass it along.  Well done for what a Football Game in week 2?

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

Desantis has done a great job.  Unlike the guy you voted for who was found in a pile of piss and vomit in a hotel room with a male prostitute and meth.

Nice Assumption you make there 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Hey Champ.  I live here, sorry if you believe DeSantis

I believe the nurses and doctors who work at Broward General and Jackson Memorial you know the ones on the front lines. I have friends in both hospitals and they are laying off nurses due to how slow they are. Now these hospitals due to their size are the counties hub for Covid treatment, there are def cases there I won't argue that but its not the triage center they are making it out to be. This is a serious thing if you have serious issues or a weak immune system. I deal with testing clinics daily and this is always the hot topic, if you see alerts from the Sun/Orlando Sentinel about the daily death toll open the link and read it, it states "this information was taken over the course of several weeks" not 24 hour period, ye tthey run the death ticker like the NYSE. Cmon man. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Nice Assumption you make there 

He was actually found in vomit with a male prostitute and drugs, what else do you need to know? He went into rehab ...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BUFFALOTONE said:

I believe the nurses and doctors who work at Broward General and Jackson Memorial you know the ones on the front lines. I have friends in both hospitals and they are laying off nurses due to how slow they are. Now these hospitals due to their size are the counties hub for Covid treatment, there are def cases there I won't argue that but its not the triage center they are making it out to be. This is a serious thing if you have serious issues or a weak immune system. I deal with testing clinics daily and this is always the hot topic, if you see alerts from the Sun/Orlando Sentinel about the daily death toll open the link and read it, it states "this information was taken over the course of several weeks" not 24 hour period, ye tthey run the death ticker like the NYSE. Cmon man. 

Blah Blah Blah.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

He was actually found in vomit with a male prostitute and drugs, what else do you need to know? He went into rehab ...

Assumption is that you think I voted for him Champ.  

Edited by MAJBobby