Mark Davis is calling the new stadium the Death Star

That’s no moon...

• Haha (+1) 4

At least this Ars Clown’s father was a real football guy, one of the foolish 8 who Ralph bailed out.  If it weren’t for Ralph, there would be no Raidas.  He really knew the game.  I know he was eccentric, but Al has the Just Win Baby thing, and by far the coolest NFL Films song of all time in the Autumn Wind is a Raider.  I love listening to that song in season.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Distraction.

He just wants us to talk about the stadium so we don't talk about this head disaster...

image.jpeg.38d84698a9d33105da2cbfc0139218a8.jpeg

Christ that some scary sh-t right there, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree...

If y’all want to see something incredible!!

Designing and ordering the tickets used to be a hat that I wore. Fun little aside, my at the time, future fiancé was on the ticket of the worst loss in NBA playoff history!! There is so much irony there and a lot of you know Lindsey. It should have been a sign lol. https://www.sportscasting.com/the-biggest-blowouts-in-nba-playoff-history-2/

At any rate this package that the Raiders put together HAS to be $50 - $100 a head. That’s insane. 

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If y’all want to see something incredible!!

Designing and ordering the tickets used to be a hat that I wore. Fun little aside, my at the time, future fiancé was on the ticket of the worst loss in NBA playoff history!! There is so much irony there and a lot of you know Lindsey. It should have been a sign lol. https://www.sportscasting.com/the-biggest-blowouts-in-nba-playoff-history-2/

At any rate this package that the Raiders put together HAS to be $50 - $100 a head. That’s insane. 

Nice. I thought it was a Roomba