NFL Sunday Ticket 2020

that turned into a very profitable phonecall to AT&T (Direc-tv) they knocked $45.00 a month off our bill and the sunday ticket for 2020 is Free.

**Happy dancing**** this kind of discount never has happened before. Thanks for all the helpful advice here especially the loyalty line direct phone link.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So 8 days ago I ended up cancelling my account out of frustration after 100 minutes on the phone.  Today I decided to try calling again.  Got a $55/month credit for a year, no contract, Sunday Ticket Max free, and a refund for the first installment payment for ST of $65.99 that I was previously charged.  

I'm actually happy with DTV at this point.  Never thought I'd say that again!

Edit: the magic number for Customer Loyalty is 866-595-2871

Edited by BillnutinHouston
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

So 8 days ago I ended up cancelling my account out of frustration after 100 minutes on the phone.  Today I decided to try calling again.  Got a $55/month credit for a year, no contract, Sunday Ticket Max free, and a refund for the first installment payment for ST of $65.99 that I was previously charged.  

I'm actually happy with DTV at this point.  Never thought I'd say that again!

Edit: the magic number for Customer Loyalty is 866-595-2871

Good going...had they already sent you the box to mail back your equipment?  That's what happened to me last year.

Recall, a few months ago I called to complain about not receiving the “ST Max Free” email and the rep gave me $100 off for three months to offset the cost.  Well, with that promotion expiring I called again today.  Requested “customer loyalty” and got a nice gentleman named Paul.  He told me ST Max is already on my account for no charge, and gave me another $45/mo discount for the next 12 months.  Was on the phone for a total of about 10 minutes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/28/2020 at 7:54 PM, billieve420 said:

NFL Sunday Ticket Streaming package for students available for $80.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14306243-nfl-sunday-ticket-u-streaming-nfl-package-for-students-80?v=1

I think this is an old deal that no longer exists, but please let me know if I am wrong.  When I access the link it says the price is $100.  Thanks

2 hours ago, nucci said:

just got off the phone with them. Call loyalty dept 866.595.2871

Thanks!  This phone number is like gold. I called them; asked what they could do for me; they put me on hold for like 5 minutes (checking back in with me every 90 seconds); and then gave me Sunday Ticket Max for free.  I am kind of dumbfounded. I usually negotiate it down to like 30%-50% off. Amazing! 

Just made the annual call. 1st guy was a real ***** only wanted to tell me how I could cut the bill by dumping stuff. Finally said look, I called loyalty not for this nonsense.

,,, Called back a few minutes ago. Got a pleasant lady and told her about my bad experience. We gabbed for a bit about while she was checking and I got my $60 off a month and free Sunday ticket Max.   No discount off my HBO like I got last year oh well

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Thanks!  This phone number is like gold. I called them; asked what they could do for me; they put me on hold for like 5 minutes (checking back in with me every 90 seconds); and then gave me Sunday Ticket Max for free.  I am kind of dumbfounded. I usually negotiate it down to like 30%-50% off. Amazing! 

Nice

On 8/30/2020 at 10:35 PM, buffalonian said:

I think this is an old deal that no longer exists, but please let me know if I am wrong.  When I access the link it says the price is $100.  Thanks

If you haven’t already, try promo code TEAMHUDDLE at checkout.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks
Update discount code
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 hours ago, buffalonian said:

I think you're right.  My sister-in-law sent me a screenshot of what she saw when she typed in her school email and it's $24.99 per month for 4 months.

Do you or anyone else know who's used the NFL Sunday Ticket U?  My only concern is what devices are supported.  In the description it says "watch on your compatible tablet, smartphone, laptop, or connected device like a game console."

There's a link at the bottom of "Supported Devices" but since I only got a screen shot from my sister-in-law I don't know what those are.

I have a Samsung Smart TV.  It's not a device so I'm guessing it wouldn't be supported.  But the TV has an Internet Browser.  Anyone know if that would work because the platform thinks it's a laptop?  I don't think my 1st generation Roku would work.  Would a Chromecast work?

Anyone know?

If I can't put it on my big screen TV, I don't want it.

On 8/30/2020 at 10:35 PM, buffalonian said:

Did you enter promo code? Looks to have worked for people in that thread when reading first few replies.

Heads up to anyone that takes advantage of this package. This year's discount code is TEAMHUDDLE.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I think you're right.  My sister-in-law sent me a screenshot of what she saw when she typed in her school email and it's $24.99 per month for 4 months.

Do you or anyone else know who's used the NFL Sunday Ticket U?  My only concern is what devices are supported.  In the description it says "watch on your compatible tablet, smartphone, laptop, or connected device like a game console."

There's a link at the bottom of "Supported Devices" but since I only got a screen shot from my sister-in-law I don't know what those are.

I have a Samsung Smart TV.  It's not a device so I'm guessing it wouldn't be supported.  But the TV has an Internet Browser.  Anyone know if that would work because the platform thinks it's a laptop?  I don't think my 1st generation Roku would work.  Would a Chromecast work?

Anyone know?

If I can't put it on my big screen TV, I don't want it.

You can, I have the same tv used it last season. Worked great!!!! Not enrolled in classes this year so regular plan for me, just used my old apartment address and PayPal to pay ??‍♂️