NFL Sunday Ticket 2020

On 9/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, boco357 said:

866-595-2871 is number I used.  It's for their loyalty department. Much better luck with them than main number

Thank you sir, I just called 10 minute call, got sunday ticket for free.  You made my day!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ned Flanders said:

That link it taking me to the DTV home page and there's no student package to be found.

Do you see a link at bottom of page that says check eligibility? Click thst and it should take you to page where it asks for school, name and dob. 

44 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Struck out.  After about 10 minutes of small talk with the rep, who was a decent dude, he came back and said nothing available...I called 866-595-2871.  I'll try again tomorrow.

For what its worth, back when I use to actually have DirecTv, they kept notes everytime I called. One year, they were playing some serious hardball on me. I kept calling back and they mentioned how I called several times. 

I can't remember if that was the year I finally ditched DirecTV, or if I just paid that year. I know it got to the point after ATT owned DirecTv I grew more and more frustrated with them in general. I finally unshackled myself from the chains. 

18 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Struck out.  After about 10 minutes of small talk with the rep, who was a decent dude, he came back and said nothing available...I called 866-595-2871.  I'll try again tomorrow.

Think i got the same guy. He was better than the disinterested lady who kept putting me on mute/hold without asking me. I did tech support for Alltel/Verizon so its incredibly irritating. The guy was decent enough but all he wanted to do was take channels off the account and said there was no promos. About to call now. I’m expecting to get a return box. 

24 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Think i got the same guy. He was better than the disinterested lady who kept putting me on mute/hold without asking me. I did tech support for Alltel/Verizon so its incredibly irritating. The guy was decent enough but all he wanted to do was take channels off the account and said there was no promos. About to call now. I’m expecting to get a return box. 

The guy I had yesterday once played semi-pro football and we chatted it up a bit and I thought I was golden, but alas...

Persistence paid off about an hour ago.  Got a nice woman who looked at my account, said I already had a "great" promotion, $40 off/month (which is less than last year) and it would be tough to get any more promos.  After about ten minutes, she worked some kind of magic and low and behold, she offered ST Max for free.

It really is a crap shoot...just keep calling until I guess you get the rep with a pocket full of promos to give...maybe morning is better, maybe Wednesdays are better...who the F knows.

Next year, I'll have a kid in college and I'll just go that route, rather than the annual begging and pleading.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ned Flanders said:

The guy I had yesterday once played semi-pro football and we chatted it up a bit and I thought I was golden, but alas...

Persistence paid off about an hour ago.  Got a nice woman who looked at my account, said I already had a "great" promotion, $40 off/month (which is less than last year) and it would be tough to get any more promos.  After about ten minutes, she worked some kind of magic and low and behold, she offered ST Max for free.

It really is a crap shoot...just keep calling until I guess you get the rep with a pocket full of promos to give...maybe morning is better, maybe Wednesdays are better...who the F knows.

Next year, I'll have a kid in college and I'll just go that route, rather than the annual begging and pleading.

next year it will be on youtube or Amazon

• Like (+1) 1

Was able to get 12.50 off Sunday ticket and another 20 off my bill. I'll take it, better than nothing. I could not get them to give it to me free. I even offered to sign a new 2 year contract and still couldn't get it free. Oh well. Saving 32.50 on my bill is almost like half off the Sunday ticket so whatever 

• Like (+1) 1

I'd like to post this phone number: 888-778-8806

I got instantly to a Tulsa-based person who figured out why I couldn't access my online accounts. 

Sounds like if your web browser has a full cache, that's the issue.

With Chrome, you can do "Incognito" to get in the back door without deleting the full cache. 

He said that the apps (phone and TV-based actual applications) are down, and most likely won't be up and running till Sunday morning. It's a bleepshow, sounds like.

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'd like to post this phone number: 888-778-8806

I got instantly to a Tulsa-based person who figured out why I couldn't access my online accounts. 

Sounds like if your web browser has a full cache, that's the issue.

With Chrome, you can do "Incognito" to get in the back door without deleting the full cache. 

He said that the apps (phone and TV-based actual applications) are down, and most likely won't be up and running till Sunday morning. It's a bleepshow, sounds like.

Everything with directv is a bleep show. Litterally the only reason I keep them is the accessibility to sports and the Sunday ticket. So sad because they used to be the exact opposite until AT&T took over 

• Like (+1) 5

14 hours ago, Steptide said:

Everything with directv is a bleep show. Litterally the only reason I keep them is the accessibility to sports and the Sunday ticket. So sad because they used to be the exact opposite until AT&T took over 

YEESSSS! I totally agree. Everything went to junk when AT&T took over. I have vowed to never use AT&T for anything unless I have no choice and/or $ savings is just to great.

Always appreciate this topic. Made the call today and got NFL Ticket for free, plus an additional $60 credit along with upgraded internet for $20 per month less. Total price reduction of $128 per month. I’m happy with that.

Heading to the Atlanta Anchor Bar tonight to see Darryl Talley.

Lets go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Always appreciate this topic. Made the call today and got NFL Ticket for free, plus an additional $60 credit along with upgraded internet for $20 per month less. Total price reduction of $128 per month. I’m happy with that.

Heading to the Atlanta Anchor Bar tonight to see Darryl Talley.

Lets go Buffalo!

Please start a thread giving us an update on Darryl's condition these days.

It seems like it was just yesterday when Chevyvanmiller arranged the go fund me thing for him.

We haven't heard an update in a  while.

I hope he's doing better.

• Like (+1) 1