NFL Sunday Ticket 2020

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Please start a thread giving us an update on Darryl's condition these days.

It seems like it was just yesterday when Chevyvanmiller arranged the go fund me thing for him.

We haven't heard an update in a  while.

I hope he's doing better.

Will do. Looking forward to seeing him and hanging out with other Billsmafia members.

I appreciate this thread every year.  Huge time saver using the phone numbers to go direct to customer loyalty.  I didn't get the ticket for free but got 45/month off my cable plan and 12/month of the ticket payments.  I hate that you have to make the call but it is always worth it.  Thanks to everyone that posted info.  

• Like (+1) 1

Called and talked to three people.  The second person was from the number provided in this thread (thx!), but was disconnected After it seemed I made some headway.  3rd person wasn’t having it.

Appreciate when I get the deal, feel they have plenty of discounts if you ask for them.  Have not had any issue last few years and hate begging for it.  Honestly only keep DTV for the ticket.  

I guess the question now is, can I watch Redzone Mobil on my TV with a lighting to HDMI adapter?  Or do they throttle you from being able to do so?

1 hour ago, davefan66 said:

Called and talked to three people.  The second person was from the number provided in this thread (thx!), but was disconnected After it seemed I made some headway.  3rd person wasn’t having it.

Appreciate when I get the deal, feel they have plenty of discounts if you ask for them.  Have not had any issue last few years and hate begging for it.  Honestly only keep DTV for the ticket.  

I guess the question now is, can I watch Redzone Mobil on my TV with a lighting to HDMI adapter?  Or do they throttle you from being able to do so?

What did discounts and ST did you get?

5 hours ago, BuffaloButt said:

What did discounts and ST did you get?

Got nothing. Have Redzone Mobil for being a season ticket holder this year.

would like to have the full package now that I won’t have home games to go to.  But if it’s only the Redzone, that’s honestly fine.  Just not sure I can play it on a large TV from my phone.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:36 AM, Ned Flanders said:

The guy I had yesterday once played semi-pro football and we chatted it up a bit and I thought I was golden, but alas...

Persistence paid off about an hour ago.  Got a nice woman who looked at my account, said I already had a "great" promotion, $40 off/month (which is less than last year) and it would be tough to get any more promos.  After about ten minutes, she worked some kind of magic and low and behold, she offered ST Max for free.

It really is a crap shoot...just keep calling until I guess you get the rep with a pocket full of promos to give...maybe morning is better, maybe Wednesdays are better...who the F knows.

Next year, I'll have a kid in college and I'll just go that route, rather than the annual begging and pleading.

Just got an email telling me ST Maxis free for me this year

• Like (+1) 1

Just made the annual call to the loyalty 866#.  Got ST Max for FREE along with a $20 mo discount for 12 mos.  I'm already getting a additional $40 discount from last year!  Spoke with Luis from Mexico City doing training down there.  Pretty happy with the entire process which took just under 30 mins from the time I dialed to finish. Easiest call to date! 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

What is the loyalty number?

The same as the one everybody has posted in this thread. For me it by passed all the automation and led right to a loyalty/retention department. Someone answers your call immediately. 866-595-2871. 

Nothing, Nada, ZIP 

I called the loyalty # and still got nothing.

Called 3 times in the last month and did the message route.

Actually called earlier today and said “ Cancel” and got hung up on.

Looking forward to the day that DTV doesn’t have the rights to this.

HEY GUYS I USED MY SISTER NC STATE AND IT WORKED. THEN I HAD A BUDDY ASK ME IF I KNEW HOW HE COULD WATCH.... ENDED UP GETTING HER ROOMMATE TO DO IT.  SHE KEPT 20 AND GAVE 20 TO THE FRIEND. HUNGRY COLLEGE KIDS. I COULD PROLI GET A FEW MORE IF ANYBODY WANTS THEM $40 HELP A COUPLE COLLEGE KIDS OUT. VENMO OR CASHAPP.  THE STREAMING VERSION IS $80 WITH THE PROMO CODES.

Welp.  Called again and nothing.  

Have the RZ free only on mobile devices for being a season ticket holder this year.  Tried watching it yesterday, but it was periodically blocked stating I don’t have “authorization to watch thIs content”.  Believe it’s because of an ongoing dispute between NFL network and DTV.  Also, can’t cast the NFL Network app to a TV (which is were the RZ channel is shown) had only audio.  Truthfully, all I care about is the RZ channel.  Tried the student edition and they blocked my address, my sons address and my daughters address.

Appreciate the years I’ve gotten it.  Not happy they won’t offer me anything.  Girl I spoke to today told me to call back after billing cycle ends and maybe they can work something out.  It just ended 2 days ago.

Man, I hate this yearly routine.

I called Saturday and kept getting shut down. I already had a $70 off a month offer on my bill due to a problem I had a few months ago when I threatened to quit. Everyone I got said that they couldn't do anything because the computer wouldn't give them a promo and without that they couldn't do anything. This just got me more and more angry, so I kept asking to speak to someone else. By the time I had spent more than 90 minutes on the phone and was speaking to my 6th person/department they just went ahead and put it on my account for free. I honestly don't even know what department was able to do this - I started at customer loyalty and they did nothing for me. 

I guess if yo're willing to be persistent and spend a bunch of time being bounced around like a ping pong ball you can probably make this work, but man I hate it.