Herman Cain died

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

Hahaha......I retired at 55. Living comfortably, enjoying life. While you work a 9-5 job. 

I must have been a well paid ditch digger. Lol

Who has the last laugh now you limp wristed lefty.

Now get back to work slacker!!

Neither is getting hit by a bus while asymptomatic. 

I work from home 100% of the time and have been for years. I make my own hours, make great money and love what I do. But you have me all figured out, don't you? A conversation with you is a waste of my time. Enjoy yelling at those damned kids to get them off of your lawn.

7 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I work from home 100% of the time and have been for years. I make my own hours, make great money and love what I do. But you have me all figured out, don't you? A conversation with you is a waste of my time. Enjoy yelling at those damned kids to get them off of your lawn.

Oh you work from home?  I was most certain you were Herman Cain's personal physician.  That would be the only way, in my opinion, that you would know with the amount of certainty you've expressed where he caught the virus. Wait let me take that one step further.  His personal physician AND personal assistant.  So you'd also have been with him 24/7 the past month.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Lol, you called me a ditch digger. I guess you had me all figured out first. I'm sorry your life hasn't turned out as successful as mine.  Keep licking those envelopes, maybe you will be able to retire when you're 75.

11 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Lol, you called me a ditch digger. I guess you had me all figured out first. I'm sorry your life hasn't turned out as successful as mine.  Keep licking those envelopes, maybe you will be able to retire when you're 75.

I'm speaking of your contribution to the collective thought process. Anybody who spends any time here knows exactly what you will think about nearly anything. Never an original thought outside of that conservative mediatainment box. An NPC ditch digger, if you will.

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh you work from home?  I was most certain you were Herman Cain's personal physician.  That would be the only way, in my opinion, that you would know with the amount of certainty you've expressed where he caught the virus. Wait let me take that one step further.  His personal physician AND personal assistant.  So you'd also have been with him 24/7 the past month.  

Cute. It is quite a coincidence, though, don't you think? It's certainly more plausible than the deep state, qanon, Fauci created Covid or any of the other conspiracy crap that is routinely spouted and touted in here.

Edited by Gene Frenkle
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Even that still tells you nothing definitive about where he might have become infected.  The best tool we have to trace with any degree of certainty where a patient might have become infected is viral genome sequencing, and that certainly won't be happening in this case or anywhere outside of a controlled scientific study.

4 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Cute. It is quite a coincidence, though, don't you think? It's certainly more plausible than the deep state, qanon, Fauci created Covid or any of the other conspiracy crap that is routinely spouted and touted in here.

No it's not a coincidence. It's a wild speculation  A coincidence would be if a LOT of people that attended that rally maskless contracted the virus.  How many confirmed positives from people who attended the rally maskless?  

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Even that still tells you nothing definitive about where he might have become infected.  The best tool we have to trace with any degree of certainty where a patient might have become infected is viral genome sequencing, and that certainly won't be happening in this case or anywhere outside of a controlled scientific study.

Kind of like food poisoning.  I was talking with a lawyer who defended food poisoning cases. She said its the easy work every.  In court she asks the plaintiff if they gave a stool sample within 24 hours of either the first symptoms or eating at the restaurant I forgot which.  But either way the plaintiff response is almost always "no".  Case dismissed. 

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Kind of like food poisoning.  I was talking with a lawyer who defended food poisoning cases. She said its the easy work every.  In court she asks the plaintiff if they gave a stool sample within 24 hours of either the first symptoms or eating at the restaurant I forgot which.  But either way the plaintiff response is almost always "no".  Case dismissed. 

With food poisoning the answer on the sample should be yes, several samples.  Keeping the samples is another matter. 

33 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm speaking of your contribution to the collective thought process. Anybody who spends any time here knows exactly what you will think about nearly anything. Never an original thought outside of that conservative mediatainment box. An NPC ditch digger, if you will.

I'll let you fellows work out the details of your squabble, but I paid about $13,000 to a ditch digger a few years ago.  He was a magician on a backhoe, balancing that machine on uneven ground as he trenched alongside a 70 year old foundation.  Amazing guy, professional, trustworthy and a true artist.

One thing my roots in WNY taught me was that honest work is simply that, honest work.    

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

With food poisoning the answer on the sample should be yes, several samples.  Keeping the samples is another matter. 

No ***** (pun intended) "you're damn straight I provided samples.  Twenty*****yfour hours straight of sample giving but flushed every one of them."

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No it's not a coincidence. It's a wild speculation  A coincidence would be if a LOT of people that attended that rally maskless contracted the virus.  How many confirmed positives from people who attended the rally maskless?  

That's why I always hand out samples of my stool Chef, usually while still warm.  One can never be too careful. 

17 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'll let you fellows work out the details of your squabble, but I paid about $13,000 to a ditch digger a few years ago.  He was a magician on a backhoe, balancing that machine on uneven ground as he trenched alongside a 70 year old foundation.  Amazing guy, professional, trustworthy and a true artist.

One thing my roots in WNY taught me was that honest work is simply that, honest work.    

I went to BOCES in Batavia during my senior year in 1979.  I had all the credits I needed to graduate a year early but didn't want to so I took half my day to get the hell out of school.  I took a conservation course.  Perfect for us.  We could smoke weed and drink beer while we cut down trees at the county park.  Anyway we were taught how to operate a backhoe.  You guy may have been a magician but it's actually quite simple.  Trust me if a 17 year old stoner can dig a trench and steer the tractor with the bucket anyone can.  LOL 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

The funny thing is that when it's a left cause (climate change, Covaides) it's science. If it's a counter from the right (or critical thought, real observation) it's a conspiracy theory. Hell the two biggest conspiracy theories are climate change and Covaides. You have seen no evidence of either in real time, real life. Only what the new deity (MSM, Scientists) shovel you. You guys are sounding more and more like fundamentalist religious zealots than anything else.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I went to BOCES in Batavia during my senior year in 1979.  I had all the credits I needed to graduate a year early but didn't want to so I took half my day to get the hell out of school.  I took a conservation course.  Perfect for us.  We could smoke weed and drink beer while we cut down trees at the county park.  Anyway we were taught how to operate a backhoe.  You guy may have been a magician but it's actually quite simple.  Trust me if a 17 year old stoner can dig a trench and steer the tractor with the bucket anyone can.  LOL 

Perhaps so.  In my case the site was tricky, a number of large boulders/trees in the way, the foundation impactful etc.  In fairness he also prepped and installed a septic system for me, leveled a boatload of land and graded the ground to assist with water runoff.  

When I graduated in 1979, I never considered BOCES, so I never got the heavy-machinery-while-high experience and perhaps shall add it to my bucket list. 

I moved out of WNY shortly after college was completed and now live near Albany.  When I go home, I feel like I'm there when I pass Batavia Turf Farms just off the NYS thruway.  

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Perhaps so.  In my case the site was tricky, a number of large boulders/trees in the way, the foundation impactful etc.  In fairness he also prepped and installed a septic system for me, leveled a boatload of land and graded the ground to assist with water runoff.  

When I graduated in 1979, I never considered BOCES, so I never got the heavy-machinery-while-high experience and perhaps shall add it to my bucket list. 

I moved out of WNY shortly after college was completed and now live near Albany.  When I go home, I feel like I'm there when I pass Batavia Turf Farms just off the NYS thruway.  

Dude nothing scarier than a bunch of 17-18 year olds stoned out of their minds on backhoes, bulldozers and chopping trees down with chainsaws.  Hell we even had one guy show up to class with a mason jar of moonshine that got passed around.  I have a boatload of stories about that leaning experience.  

27 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

he literally died because of the virus and because he didn't take it seriously. ...

Cool.  Glad you got to discuss his feelings of the virus before he died.  

You have to love the way the media drives their narrative.

From Reuters: Herman Cain, ex-presidential candidate who refused to wear mask, dies after COVID-19 diagnosis

If only he wore a mask, he'd be alive today! Pay attention, anti-maskers! And we're coming for you next, anti-gogglers! 

Man, leftists are some seriously stupid mfs.

• Like (+1) 1

...parts of this society are beyond 'effin sick....some real scum...RIP Mr. Cain...........

Pundits suggest Trump rally to blame for Herman Cain’s death

'Covid doesn’t care about partisanship,' one person posted

By Brian Flood | Fox News

Many rushed to Twitter to suggest President Trump’s Tulsa rally is to blame for Herman Cain’s tragic death on Thursday.

Cain, the former Republican presidential candidate and affable business magnate, died after being hospitalized for coronavirus. He was the co-chairman of Black Voices for Trump and attended the president’s rally in Tulsa without a mask on June 20, prompting critics of the president to quickly politicize his death.

While tributes to Cain poured in, others used the moment to attack Trump, conservatives or both. Stand Up Republic executive director Evan McMullin used the news to refer to Trump rallygoers as a “science denial Trump cult.”

“Herman Cain was hospitalized for coronavirus two weeks after he attended Trump’s Tulsa rally without a face mask. He’s the first senior casualty of the science denial Trump cult. The question is whether even that can wake others up about the dangers of Trump and the virus,” McMullin wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pundits-suggest-trump-rally-to-blame-for-herman-cains-death

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You have to love the way the media drives their narrative.

From Reuters: Herman Cain, ex-presidential candidate who refused to wear mask, dies after COVID-19 diagnosis

If only he wore a mask, he'd be alive today! Pay attention, anti-maskers! And we're coming for you next, anti-gogglers! 

Man, leftists are some seriously stupid mfs.

Notice that in the article, not one mention that he had stage 4 colon cancer

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

The left hates facts, if I had stage 4 cancer, I sure as hell wouldn't worry about no mask

EXACTLY.......and if one of his final bucket list items was to attend a Trump rally mask or no mask, it's HIS own damn business......yet the scurrilous scum MUST surface in his death...

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Notice that in the article, not one mention that he had stage 4 colon cancer

Cain, a former Godfather's Pizza CEO, survived stage 4 colon cancer, which was diagnosed in 2006. He was given a 30% chance of survival then after the cancer had spread to his liver, but was declared cancer free in 2007 after undergoing chemotherapy and surgery.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/28/getting-better-herman-cain-oxygen-after-being-hospitalized-covid-19/5529973002/

2 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Cain, a former Godfather's Pizza CEO, survived stage 4 colon cancer, which was diagnosed in 2006. He was given a 30% chance of survival then after the cancer had spread to his liver, but was declared cancer free in 2007 after undergoing chemotherapy and surgery.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/28/getting-better-herman-cain-oxygen-after-being-hospitalized-covid-19/5529973002/

...absolutely remarkable he was able to survive Stage 4 and live 13 more years.....ranks right up there with SCJ Ginsberg still living after 4 bouts with cancer of various types.....

I’ll say it: Cain dead....you know what...dumbass deserved it. I only wish he and the other “I don’t wear a mask” idiots like him and Gomert coughed all over Trump before while they had a chance.

People like him and Trump contributed to additional tens of thousands of deaths and financial destruction with their attitude and the lemmings that follow their lead.

LIBERATE!

14 minutes ago, TH3 said:

I’ll say it: Cain dead....you know what...dumbass deserved it. I only wish he and the other “I don’t wear a mask” idiots like him and Gomert coughed all over Trump before while they had a chance.

People like him and Trump contributed to additional tens of thousands of deaths and financial destruction with their attitude and the lemmings that follow their lead.

LIBERATE!

You sir, are a moron.

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You sir, are a moron.

Wrong, he's a scumbag of the highest order, as much as I disliked Ayatollah Obama, I would never wish him or anyone else dead

Edited by bilzfancy
  • Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, TH3 said:

LIBERATE!

I save this for a select few.

***** you!  

I wonder if you’d have the audacity to say that to these folks. 

6DC79B98-8541-433D-B2D8-1EBE19E7EF66.jpeg

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, TH3 said:

LIBERATE!

Typical leftist. Wishing death on people you don't like, and assigning blame for everything.

Well done, TH3. You leftists are nothing if not pathetic and predictable.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, TH3 said:

LIBERATE!

You're what sh*t scrapes off its shoes.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Typical leftist. Wishing death on people you don't like, and assigning blame for everything.

Ding *****! The Witch Is Dead has failed to reach the number one spot in the music charts.

The Wizard of Oz song, which has been at the center of an online campaign by opponents of Margaret Thatcher, reached number two after selling 52,605 copies.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-22145306

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

You're what sh*t scrapes off its shoes.

..typical keyboard cowardice from under the safety of one's desk......we certainly have some sick ones in this country...reveling and politicizing a man's death?....FUBAR.......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1