Looks like the Raiders will not have fans at the new stadium

9 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

Before anyone misunderstands the intentions of this post, I want to state that I do not think the corona is a hoax, and that it is a serious problem. 

I do think the death numbers, at least in America are skewed. At least early on in the Corona crisis (I'm not sure about now, I haven't read much on it lately), the hospitals were getting the special corona funding based on the number of corona deaths there were. This incentivized hospitals to put corona as the cause of death when it wasn't necessarily the cause of death. I'm not saying they lied about patients having corona. If there is a cancer patient that dies, and also had corona, even though it was the cancer that killed them, the hospitals would be likely to put corona as the cause of death.

That's called lying. But cause of death has always been a flawed statistic. We won't know a true mortality rate of COVID-19 but that shouldn't matter. It's dangerous to many millions of people in this country and we should do our part to protect those people, at least until a vaccine is available. Why continue to spread it? No matter what the mortality rate is, the more people that get it the more people will die. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Klaista2k said:

It's insane how much damage is being done over a political scam. 

If we end up not having football this year, people who think the way you do will be one of the biggest reasons why.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 7

36 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

Before anyone misunderstands the intentions of this post, I want to state that I do not think the corona is a hoax, and that it is a serious problem. 

I do think the death numbers, at least in America are skewed. At least early on in the Corona crisis (I'm not sure about now, I haven't read much on it lately), the hospitals were getting the special corona funding based on the number of corona deaths there were. This incentivized hospitals to put corona as the cause of death when it wasn't necessarily the cause of death. I'm not saying they lied about patients having corona. If there is a cancer patient that dies, and also had corona, even though it was the cancer that killed them, the hospitals would be likely to put corona as the cause of death.

So to give you new info people,who do medical coding for hospitals are still see I g numbers that have been charge by the hospitals so they the hospitals can make up the money there are losing for treatment and for general surgeries they are not going govt still paying hospitals for this.  And yes it is first hand news my friend owns the company.

Know let the experts flame away who listened to CNN pod cast every day 

1 hour ago, Watkins101 said:

Ding ding ding... Oh you bet your sweet behind they were naming every death Corona for this reason.

Also don't put it past them to lie about having Corona, anything with flu like symptoms... it's like the flu went "extinct" all of a sudden. They already lied about cause of death, what's a little "misdiagnosis" for the living???

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

21 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It's impossible to control that many people. Millions of people in multiple countries.

The fake news media has a lot to do with whole thing. 

Endless lies and fear mongering. 

Edited by Klaista2k

2 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

The fake news media has a lot to do with hole thing. 

Endless lies and fear mongering. 

Don't you have better things to do? Like maybe burn down a 5G tower? 

• Haha (+1) 7

10 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Ding ding ding... Oh you bet your sweet behind they were naming every death Corona for this reason.

Also don't put it past them to lie about having Corona, anything with flu like symptoms... it's like the flu went "extinct" all of a sudden. They already lied about cause of death, what's a little "misdiagnosis" for the living???

My wife's cousin works in a hospital in Tenn and she said one person was tested positive for covid a few months ago, got in a car accident a week after testing, died and was listed as a Covid death.  This is just one example.  Why are pneumonia deaths down like 60% this year compared to last?  This will all be over by the election, once Trump is out, the virus will have moderated, there will be a vaccine coming out shortly after that and the left wing media(CNN/MSNBC/NBC) will be covering this virus very differently.  Something else does not add up here, the stock market should be getting killed right now, but it has loss minimal points since this whole thing started.  The airlines are getting crushed, entertainment is getting crushed, car industry is getting crushed, travel is not good, but yet the market has balanced out.  Something tells me Wall Street knows this is about the election.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sorry, the only reason COVID has become a political issue is because the President has completely dropped the ball.  The U.S. is a laughing stock to the rest of the world.  The stock market hasn’t collapsed because everyone knows this will eventually resolve, but there is absolutely no doubt that the current President is the reason it will last longer than it needed to.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

Except they've already been caught lying about the numbers. 

Oh stop we are in the multi millions now and covid for you deniers causes heart attacks... pulmonary embolisms brain aneurysms and national testing facilities have been screwing up results.  This disease is no joke... take a ride to a Fla Hospital right now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Gordio said:

My wife's cousin works in a hospital in Tenn and she said one person was tested positive for covid a few months ago, got in a car accident a week after testing, died and was listed as a Covid death.  

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out from covid at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s serious.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Oh stop we are in the multi millions now and covid for you deniers causes heart attacks... pulmonary embolisms brain aneurysms and national testing facilities have been screwing up results.  This disease is no joke... take a ride to a Fla Hospital right now. 

Oh stop, you the Doctors never lie deniers are a dime a dozen:lol:

15 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out from covid at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s serious.

Well there are 1st hand accounts of this happening before Corona, during Corona and I guarantee it will continue after.