A reminder of how disgusting of a human tucker carlson is

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hit a  nerve Irv? lmao

You're a mess 

It's been 20 minutes.  Quick!  Post something blaming Trump for anything, any topic before you turn into a pumpkin.  

Sleeping.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes resign from Fox News, protesting 'irresponsible' voices like Tucker Carlson

Every month or so, while conversing with sources at Fox News, I express surprise that Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes are still employed by the network. The two men are reality-based conservative thinkers who refused to capitulate to Donald Trump. Unfortunately, Fox viewers rarely got to hear from them. This year they were booked by the network's producers so rarely that their contracts could be likened to golden handcuffs.

Now they are ditching the cuffs. Hayes and Goldberg announced Sunday night that they have resigned from Fox. The pair wrote in a blog post for The Dispatch, their online home, that Tucker Carlson's "Patriot Purge" propaganda film was the last straw.

"Fox News still does real reporting, and there are still responsible conservatives providing valuable opinion and analysis," the men wrote. "But the voices of the responsible are being drowned out by the irresponsible," and Carlson is the case in point.

CNN and many other news outlets have described how "Patriot Purge" is disturbing evidence of right-wing radicalization, complete with January 6 denialism and paranoid descriptions of a "new war on terror" targeting Republicans. Goldberg and Hayes simply could not take it anymore.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/media/jonah-goldberg-stephen-hayes-fox-news-reliable-sources/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ALF said:

Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes resign from Fox News, protesting 'irresponsible' voices like Tucker Carlson

Every month or so, while conversing with sources at Fox News, I express surprise that Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes are still employed by the network. The two men are reality-based conservative thinkers who refused to capitulate to Donald Trump. Unfortunately, Fox viewers rarely got to hear from them. This year they were booked by the network's producers so rarely that their contracts could be likened to golden handcuffs.

Now they are ditching the cuffs. Hayes and Goldberg announced Sunday night that they have resigned from Fox. The pair wrote in a blog post for The Dispatch, their online home, that Tucker Carlson's "Patriot Purge" propaganda film was the last straw.

"Fox News still does real reporting, and there are still responsible conservatives providing valuable opinion and analysis," the men wrote. "But the voices of the responsible are being drowned out by the irresponsible," and Carlson is the case in point.

CNN and many other news outlets have described how "Patriot Purge" is disturbing evidence of right-wing radicalization, complete with January 6 denialism and paranoid descriptions of a "new war on terror" targeting Republicans. Goldberg and Hayes simply could not take it anymore.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/media/jonah-goldberg-stephen-hayes-fox-news-reliable-sources/index.html

Nothing annoys me more than the traditional conservative mindset fighting the war against the extreme left under rules of engagement that no longer apply to the political and social battlefield.  Thinking that polite and cordial exchange of ideas and an insistence of sticking to traditional principals is not a strategy for effective engagement with a belligerent opposition intent on imposing their ideology without regard to any sort of rules.  You can't politely reason with people intent on getting their way without the need or desire to compromise on anything.  An extreme left that views things like the rules of law as no constraint on their behavior.  The end justified all means necessary.  The fact that much of the conservative element still relies on the traditional approach to engagement or just ignores the trouble the left is causing is the sole reason the activists on the extreme left never attack them.  These fools on the right are simply no threat.  As long as they persist in their passive approach that generates no threat to the left's active aggression.   

Its like the "gentleman" nobility of 18th century Europe fighting wars under strategies and tactics used for 100's of years when swords and shields were all the craze who didn't adjust their thinking when muskets, pistols, cannon, and rifles started to dominate the battlefield which rendered their approach obsolete.  So is the traditional conservative mindset and approach obsolete today.  Guys like Mitt Romney don't worry the left at all.  In fact in his case he was dumb enough to go along with the Democrats on the impeachment of the President of his own party over political "crimes".  He and the other no-action conservatives might as well officially join with today's left and end their charade.     

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Nothing annoys me more than the traditional conservative mindset fighting the war against the extreme left under rules of engagement that no longer apply to the political and social battlefield.  Thinking that polite and cordial exchange of ideas and an insistence of sticking to traditional principals is not a strategy for effective engagement with a belligerent opposition intent on imposing their ideology without regard to any sort of rules.  You can't politely reason with people intent on getting their way without the need or desire to compromise on anything.  An extreme left that views things like the rules of law as no constraint on their behavior.  The end justified all means necessary.  The fact that much of the conservative element still relies on the traditional approach to engagement or just ignores the trouble the left is causing is the sole reason the activists on the extreme left never attack them.  These fools on the right are simply no threat.  As long as they persist in their passive approach that generates no threat to the left's active aggression.   

Its like the "gentleman" nobility of 18th century Europe fighting wars under strategies and tactics used for 100's of years when swords and shields were all the craze who didn't adjust their thinking when muskets, pistols, cannon, and rifles started to dominate the battlefield which rendered their approach obsolete.  So is the traditional conservative mindset and approach obsolete today.  Guys like Mitt Romney don't worry the left at all.  In fact in his case he was dumb enough to go along with the Democrats on the impeachment of the President of his own party over political "crimes".  He and the other no-action conservatives might as well officially join with today's left and end their charade.     

Imposing their ideology?  Let's talk about abortion laws...voting laws...the latest boogeyman on race and our history... tossing books that make the white right so uncomfortable.  Let's talk about an ideology without regard to any sort of "rules"... let's talk about the "right to life" while your cult pushes for zero sensible gun legislation.

gtflooh

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, BillStime said:

POS - traitors gonna trait 

Lol try again I posted the FULL video last night of this very monolog thats not 1:10 its almost 15. 

I'll post it again for you

Please ffw to 6:57 where the Russian foreign minister absolutely owns the British foreign minister.  She doesn't know what land actually belongs to Russia.  I'm sure you would have heard about this if it was Sarah Palin.  

Some highlights:

You laugh off and ignore China as a threat

Ukraine is not a democracy.  

It's President has arrested dissenters.  

Listen guys!  It's been over 70 years!  Or something. 

Ukraine has enriched Hunter Biden

You're on the side of John Bolton

War is going cause gas prices to soar 

"But yes we admit everything is going to get more expensive - but I'm in such a bubble I don't feel it and have no clue what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck - Kamala.  

They don't care about high energy prices.  

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

All I've seen is fake Ukranian Propaganda.  This is ok why?  

And Chinese Propaganda....

And we willingly let China do this to us.....

And you're an idiot...

All this talk of Russian propaganda.. I honestly couldn’t even tell you what the Russians are even saying.  

I can tell you that I’ve heard of the mythical ghost of Kyiv and dead (now alive) soldiers at Snake Island.  Multiple videos/pictures of random conflicts portrayed by media & politicians as current.  

Then factor in the incessant reporting in Western media of unverified dead Russians, destroyed tanks, shot down planes in numbers our own defense officials say are next to impossible.  

We can all root for Ukraine without being sold the Michael Bay version of war. 

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I hate to respond to you, because you’re a cartoon character, but nobody in the middle or right wants to play these authoritarian leftist word games.  

Mark Warner wants to ban “Russian Propaganda”.  Zero definition of what “Russian Propaganda” is.   Therefore “Russian Propaganda” is whatever Mark Warner says it is.  

Tucker’s point that “silencing dissent is antithetical to defending democracy” is true.  

After how the left and their tech simps censored covid dissent, nobody should trust anyone saying anything like this.  

But, of course the left does.. because you no longer can debate ideas and opinions.. you just want to silence them and then pretend that’s “democracy”.  

If we’re going to play this game… given how ridiculous of a person you seem to be… you must be a Russian psyop.  I would like the board to permanently ban you under the guise of “Russian Propaganda”.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

I hate to respond to you, because you’re a cartoon character, but nobody in the middle or right wants to play these authoritarian leftist word games.  

Mark Warner wants to ban “Russian Propaganda”.  Zero definition of what “Russian Propaganda” is.   Therefore “Russian Propaganda” is whatever Mark Warner says it is.  

Tucker’s point that “silencing dissent is antithetical to defending democracy” is true.  

After how the left and their tech simps censored covid dissent, nobody should trust anyone saying anything like this.  

But, of course the left does.. because you no longer can debate ideas and opinions.. you just want to silence them and then pretend that’s “democracy”.  

If we’re going to play this game… given how ridiculous of a person you seem to be… you must be a Russian psyop.  I would like the board to permanently ban you under the guise of “Russian Propaganda”.  

Ridiculous for calling out Putin apologists? Silent you for being Putin’s puppet?

Ridiculous.

Much of the disinformation that Russia has been spewing in the US is designed to increase the political divide in the US because a divided America is less able to respond to Russian actions.

Just look at Tuckers efforts. Look at your clone DR… it is literally blowing up in your face just how bad it is to be on the wrong side of history.

Putin selected his guy, the ignorant cult rallied behind him and Conald delivered. 

Idiots

Edited by BillStime

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ridiculous for calling out Putin apologists? Silent you for being Putin’s puppet?

Ridiculous.

Much of the disinformation that Russia has been spewing in the US is designed to increase the political divide in the US because a divided America is less able to respond to Russian actions.

Just look at Tuckers efforts. Look at your clone DR… it is literally blowing up in your face just how bad it is to be on the wrong side of history.

Putin selected his guy, the cult ignorant rallied behind him and Conald delivered. 

Idiots

You’re f’n nuts. 
But keep posting, I need a good laugh .

• Dislike 1

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ridiculous.

Putin selected his guy, the cult ignorant rallied behind him and Conald delivered. 

Idiots

Easy comrade, you seem triggered for being outed.  You should consider defecting to the west.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

So because of all the lies with in the fake/DMC paid for dossier about the Russian collision (not to mention the millions spent on following the lies) that was supposedly going on which was the possible reason for Carlson saying what ever he did at that time but now that Putin's true colors are being shown it is time to twist the narrative again ?

Which knowing Putins true colors & how he operated the prior POTUS knew what Putin was about is why he put the sanctions on Russia that would stop them from completing their pipe line only to have this POTUS take them away in his first 100 days so they could complete their pipeline which they have & now he just reinstated the sanctions he stopped to look like he's doing something good for Ukraine .

But it's okay for the now POTUS to talk tough about sanctions against Russia when they forgot to include the fact that the new sanctions were actually written up to stop short of stopping oil exports to the US & the UK & after our now Pres. stopped our pipe line & just reinstated the sanctions that the previous POTUS had in place to stop them from finishing their pipeline .

Which is now finished and the Russians are selling their oil not only to our allies Germany, France, UK but are also selling oil to the US which if the lame stream media would talk about that which they won't it would show just how big a farce this Pres. really is !

It all makes Biden look real good & the previous statements of Carlson look bad when taken out of context but when you really look behind the curtain or the smoke screen & see what really has & is happening now it bring a awful lot into view . Talk is tough but actions speak louder than words especially when the words are BS ...

https://time.com/6151766/u-s-sanctions-against-russia-gas-oil/  Read all of this not just the part that fits .

Insert Trump redirect here ___________________

51 minutes ago, T master said:

So because of all the lies with in the fake/DMC paid for dossier about the Russian collision (not to mention the millions spent on following the lies) that was supposedly going on which was the possible reason for Carlson saying what ever he did at that time but now that Putin's true colors are being shown it is time to twist the narrative again ?

Which knowing Putins true colors & how he operated the prior POTUS knew what Putin was about is why he put the sanctions on Russia that would stop them from completing their pipe line only to have this POTUS take them away in his first 100 days so they could complete their pipeline which they have & now he just reinstated the sanctions he stopped to look like he's doing something good for Ukraine .

But it's okay for the now POTUS to talk tough about sanctions against Russia when they forgot to include the fact that the new sanctions were actually written up to stop short of stopping oil exports to the US & the UK & after our now Pres. stopped our pipe line & just reinstated the sanctions that the previous POTUS had in place to stop them from finishing their pipeline .

Which is now finished and the Russians are selling their oil not only to our allies Germany, France, UK but are also selling oil to the US which if the lame stream media would talk about that which they won't it would show just how big a farce this Pres. really is !

It all makes Biden look real good & the previous statements of Carlson look bad when taken out of context but when you really look behind the curtain or the smoke screen & see what really has & is happening now it bring a awful lot into view . Talk is tough but actions speak louder than words especially when the words are BS ...

https://time.com/6151766/u-s-sanctions-against-russia-gas-oil/  Read all of this not just the part that fits .

Insert Trump redirect here ___________________

image.thumb.jpeg.8b5035f8b37dddcdc12279633b3ac7e1.jpeg

23 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.8b5035f8b37dddcdc12279633b3ac7e1.jpeg

Well seeing as actions speak much louder than words operation "Just sit back & Watch" has shown exactly how incompetent the current president is at making a decision that involves any fore thought or common sense especially seeing as in a little over a year in office

Gas prices are over doubled, the southern border is a disaster with over 2 million + illegals entering the country, the Afghan debacle & some 50 known terrorists coming in from the 74K afghan refugees to which the gov't now doesn't know where they are because they have shipped them all over the country & are a potential threat, inflation at a 30 year high, the BS sanctions put on Putin so the US can still buy oil & gas from them because the POTUS shut down th potential of our own pipe line & stopped the sanctions of the previous POTUS only to implement them now after the Russians completed their pipe line to supply our allies & the US instead of bringing in oil from our closest allie & neighboring country oh not to mention pissing them off by having them do all the production & labor on the pipe line then stopping it so all their investment on the project went to waste . Great foreign policy strategy, oh and then asking OPEC to produce more oil of the US to caver the losses from those actions to ...

Oh & did i mention that the current POTUS opinion polls have his numbers in the toilet ! Even CNN is bashing him now 🤔.

So i'm thinking i would rather open my mouth and sound a little stupid than actually proving it to the entire world by my actions ! So yah i'd say things are going swimmingly for your guy but that's just me ...

He even has people thinking that Trump was a better president than him in ways well i mean all except for some that are stuck in the past & can't see anything in the now for what it truly is and how it will effect the future ! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/1/2022 at 5:58 AM, SCBills said:

All this talk of Russian propaganda.. I honestly couldn’t even tell you what the Russians are even saying.  

I can tell you that I’ve heard of the mythical ghost of Kyiv and dead (now alive) soldiers at Snake Island.  Multiple videos/pictures of random conflicts portrayed by media & politicians as current.  

Then factor in the incessant reporting in Western media of unverified dead Russians, destroyed tanks, shot down planes in numbers our own defense officials say are next to impossible.  

We can all root for Ukraine without being sold the Michael Bay version of war. 

Nobody has good Intel right now because both fighting sides are playing misinformation and social media campaigns.   The Russians are trying to show they're not inept and Ukraine is begging for help.

Some of the Ukrainian stuff has been hilarious other stuff sad as sad can get.

On 7/7/2020 at 4:06 PM, LB3 said:

He's been pretty great recently.

Ratings tell the true story- and Tuckers are pretty good. If folks don’t wanna watch, then do not. If you want to watch, then watch. CNN and MSNBC are finding out more and more people are choosing not to watch their line up. That is America 🇺🇸 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But of course

America has a fantastic track record of regime change politics…

Lets do it again! 

Hes simply asking you to think before acting.  Something neither you, nor the weirdo stalkers at Media Matters, seem capable of doing. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

America has a fantastic track record of regime change politics…

Lets do it again! 

Hes simply asking you to think before acting.  Something neither you, nor the weirdo stalkers at Media Matters, seem capable of doing. 

When I seek unbiased advice - I know I won’t be reaching out to Tucker Trump and Jason Posobiec.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When I seek unbiased advice - I know I won’t be reaching out to Tucker Trump and Jason Posobiec.

Since you’re such a proud leftist, maybe you could - at the very least - read up on some non-robotic left of center folks like Aaron Mate, Jimmy Dore, Krystal Ball, Glenn Greenwald and Oliver Stone.    

At least try to expand your sphere of influence beyond Occupy Democrats and Media Matters.   It’s not good for your soul.  

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Since you’re such a proud leftist, maybe you could - at the very least - read up on some non-robotic left of center folks like Aaron Mate, Jimmy Dore, Krystal Ball, Glenn Greenwald and Oliver Stone.    

At least try to expand your sphere of influence beyond Occupy Democrats and Media Matters.   It’s not good for your soul.  

Thanks for the advice. I watch Fox News, follow Breitbart and seek out thought leadership on Twitter from the likes of DR and the rest of the nut jobs.