If Trump loses and refuses to leave

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Maybe "none of the above" should be added to the ballot this year?   

Why we have been stuck with a two party system is beyond me. This was a golden opportunity for a third party.  If we don’t have one now we never will. Sad. 

THE DEMOCRATS DON’T SEEM KEEN ON THE WHOLE PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER THING: 

CNN’s April Ryan ‘cannot wait’ to see ‘armed forces’ pull Trump out of the White House.

Related: Democrats’ ‘War Game’ for Election Includes West Coast Secession, Possible Civil War.

If there really is a civil war, be sure to target the people fomenting it up front.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

THE DEMOCRATS DON’T SEEM KEEN ON THE WHOLE PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER THING: 

CNN’s April Ryan ‘cannot wait’ to see ‘armed forces’ pull Trump out of the White House.

Related: Democrats’ ‘War Game’ for Election Includes West Coast Secession, Possible Civil War.

If there really is a civil war, be sure to target the people fomenting it up front.

No, they'll put their "moms" up front. We'd better get it on soon though before they get the idea of putting children and babies out front to protect them. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I find it ridiculous that Trump and Biden are the best we, as a country, could come up with. It should tell you more about each party than you are actually capable of understanding.

They aren’t nearly the best we can come up with.

Most rational, qualified people would not dare run for President (probably Governor, too — and Supreme Court). Especially in the age of social media. We’re left with the demented to choose from. The D and R primary losers from 20 years ago are better than what gets put up these days.

Edited by snafu
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I only support Trump for two reasons, and only two reasons: Supreme Court seats and watching the way he makes people like yourself puke tapioca every time he so much as says "Good morning."  A front row seat to a leftist meltdown is more fun than I would have guessed. That said, I didn't vote for him in 2016 and I'm still on the fence about him now. What I do know is that, once again, I find it ridiculous that Trump and Biden are the best we, as a country, could come up with. It should tell you more about each party than you are actually capable of understanding.

Now, back to your third-grade question; I am not in support of delaying the election, and I think his statement was an unforced error, as is usually the case with him and Twitter.

I AM in support of voter ID...one person, one vote...and if you can stand in line to get groceries, you can stand in line to vote. It's just that simple, which is likely why it's lost on you.

I have more than two reasons to support Trump:

1. Border Wall. Nothing has slowed or stopped illegal immigration, might as well try a wall.

2. Trade Deals. The US has always lost on trade deals. It's as though our negotiating teams were on drugs. Paris deal and TPP were bad for US and China's 5G and Tic Toc as well.

3. China. The reasons Trump uses Tariffs against China is bc it is pretty much his only trade weapon. Biden is China owned.

4. Allies. Trump is right, they are skaters. With friends like some of them you do not need enemies.

Got or getting out of foreign wars like Syria and Afghanistan.

5. NK. He at least got stop to testing and gave nothing.

6. Economy. Some predicted economy would tank in 2016 when he got elected.

And more. You truly get the sense he has best interests of country at heart unlike Bush, Clinton, Obama, Biden, Gore who's own best interests are paramount.

But. If he loses election, there will be great opportunity to regain WH in 2024 as opposed to losing it. Regardless, his legacy will out live him.

With regard to accepting election, Gore wanted all his hanging chads counted. CBS's "The Good Fight" season 3 has episodes of the left  hacking election software. Election fraud is a valid concern.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I would not support anyone who wanted to delay the election without a justifiable reason, and Covid is not a justifiable reason any more than it's a justifiable reason to keep people on lockdown.

Now answer me this: do you think Biden should debate Trump, or do you believe Biden should not debate Trump for fear of showing the world his dementia?

I don't think Biden has anything to worry about after watching Trump's Axios interview.

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Forget women. How many CHILDREN did he destroy? 

Yet another example of a ghoul who compares consensual sex with of age women to raping children. 

Ghouls. They have no shame in identifying themselves. 

Just another example of making up shyt about Trump.

If Trump is this evil, horrible person, then why do they have to continue to make up stuff about him?

These haters are up Trump's ass 24/7, so if he did any of this, it would EASILY come out and there would be no need to make it up.

You are right, ghouls beyond belief.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

That was never asked of me. Why don't you explain to me how Cohen accessed Trump campaign funds to pay off people?

Confused you with another poster. I just asked you.

You won't answer because you will be supporting invalidating a part of the Constitution. 

18 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I would not support anyone who wanted to delay the election without a justifiable reason, and Covid is not a justifiable reason any more than it's a justifiable reason to keep people on lockdown.

Now answer me this: do you think Biden should debate Trump, or do you believe Biden should not debate Trump for fear of showing the world his dementia?

What would be a justifiable reason besides Trump claiming something bad happened, because an allegation without proof is worth zero?

You know, unless you're a total dolt, that Trump has already decided to not support the results if he loses.

One thing I have learned about Trump supporters is that they will claim he is speaking truth when they know he isn't. To be fair, some just stupidly believe him because they claim God has put Trump in office.

Of course I want debates, but Biden isn't the one bragging about passing a dementia test and claiming that that most other people could not pass it, including Chris Wallace.

I'm not sure he even took the test and I would bet he didn't pass it if he took it, like I don't believe he is 239 pounds.

18 hours ago, Doc said:

Politicians are trash.  I'm not going to get into a pissing contest about who is trashier than whom.  And if you think that the critters you support aren't picking your pockets...

Who benefitted from his tax cut?

Who primarily benefitted from his aid to "small business "?

17 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Ignorant of the law?  Which law is he ignorant of? The law the states the Presidential Election is held on the First Tuesday of November?  I really doubt he's ignorant of that.  :rolleyes:

Ignorant of the process to move the election if necessary?  Likely, but not sure you can be ignorant of something that has not really even been discussed before.  

My support of him delaying the election depends on the reasoning and were we stand with the pandemic by then.  

In your second scenario does he not leave the WH if he loses?  

Pompeo is ignorant of something that hasn't happened before?

It's clearly stated in the Constitution when elections are to be held, but Pompeo doesn't understand that?

You have just stated that you will disregard the Constitution if you agree with Trump’s reason for not leaving. 

What is the second scenario in your statement?

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Troller in chief.  With that one tweet about elections, he has let the left show by their actions  how unhinged they really are.

The funniest part is that this thread will probably get nuked by the unhinged lunatic who started it if Trump wins and the inevitable widespread liberal rioting begins.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Pompeo is ignorant of something that hasn't happened before?

It's clearly stated in the Constitution when elections are to be held, but Pompeo doesn't understand that?

You have just stated that you will disregard the Constitution if you agree with Trump’s reason for not leaving. 

What is the second scenario in your statement?

I may have missed it but where did Pompeo say he didn’t know WHEN the election was held?

And you already said you were wrong regarding WHEN the elections are held being in the Constitution and you’re doubling down on it?  

You have a reading comprehension problem sir. I never said I’d agree with Trump’s reason for leaving. I’d have to consider his reason for delaying the election. 

I’ll have to go back and read my original response to see what I meant regarding the second scenario. 

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

Confused you with another poster. I just asked you.

You won't answer because you will be supporting invalidating a part of the Constitution. 

WTF are you talking about? Answer my question as a follow-up to your claim that Trump used campaign funds to pay off women that he had sex with. Michael Cohen allegedly was Trump's bagman and paid off those women. How did Michael Cohen have access to Trump campaign funds? 

35 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

WTF are you talking about? Answer my question as a follow-up to your claim that Trump used campaign funds to pay off women that he had sex with. Michael Cohen allegedly was Trump's bagman and paid off those women. How did Michael Cohen have access to Trump campaign funds? 

Moreover, why would a man as rich as Trump need to use campaign funds to pay them off?  Especially the pittance they extorted him for?

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I may have missed it but where did Pompeo say he didn’t know WHEN the election was held?

And you already said you were wrong regarding WHEN the elections are held being in the Constitution and you’re doubling down on it?  

You have a reading comprehension problem sir. I never said I’d agree with Trump’s reason for leaving. I’d have to consider his reason for delaying the election. 

I’ll have to go back and read my original response to see what I meant regarding the second scenario. 

What would be a valid reason for delaying the election?

19 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gee, how could Cohen get access to Trump’s campaign funds? What a mystery.

22 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

What would be a valid reason for delaying the election?

Now, Trump says Florida should be allowed to have mail-in votes because they have had two Republican governors, but Nevada can't. 

Some states can. Some states can't. 

He is pretty transparent for those who can see.