If Trump loses and refuses to leave

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Want to be dictators?  He is going to be more than one dictator?  How is he going to do that?

Really?  You know when a person is speaking in generalities, they use the plural form, right?  

I'm not a big fan of criminals who want to be dictators, either.  Trump could very well be an example of one of those types.  

If you're going to call someone out for being stupid, you can't be stupid in your call-out by incorrectly calling them out.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/27/2020 at 8:00 AM, Kemp said:

One week from today, Trump will lose and declare victory.

I truthfully can't figure out or make any sort of clear prediction about the outcome of this election (and four years ago, I was wrong anyhow).  And yet the reporting and all the polls seem to be going in Biden's favor, so I can perhaps see why you'd make such a definitive statement.

If the unlikely result happens, and Trump actually wins, will Biden go quietly?

Will people who voted for Biden accept the results?

Will there be claims of a "stolen" election again?

12 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

You're referencing the stupidest member of the forum.

Way to make it personal!

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

If the unlikely result happens, and Trump actually wins, will Biden go quietly?

Will people who voted for Biden accept the results?

Will there be claims of a "stolen" election again?

No

No

Yes

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Capco said:

Really?  You know when a person is speaking in generalities, they use the plural form, right?  

I'm not a big fan of criminals who want to be dictators, either.  Trump could very well be an example of one of those types.  

If you're going to call someone out for being stupid, you can't be stupid in your call-out by incorrectly calling them out.  

He is only speaking about Trump when he fantasizes about dictators.  Let's not pretend he is talking about anyone else.  I believe that he would pay 500 bucks per hour for some "dungeon" somewhere in WNY to act out his Trump is a dictator fantasy.  Sad.  Just like you.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I believe that he would pay 500 bucks per hour for some "dungeon" somewhere in WNY to act out his Trump is a dictator fantasy.

Talk about paranoid fantasies... 

48 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

What are you going to do for paranoid fantasies once the election passes?

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Talk about paranoid fantasies... 

Yes, "Kemp" is a very troubled person.  The authorities in his area should be alerted so Kemp does no harm to him self if the election does not go the way he wants.  Some people need enemies and to have running feuds so I could see Kemp pulling for a Trump victory so Kemp can maintain the fire inside his mind.  Kemp might lose his purpose for living if Biden won.

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Yes, "Kemp" is a very troubled person.  The authorities in his area should be alerted so Kemp does no harm to him self if the election does not go the way he wants.  Some people need enemies and to have running feuds so I could see Kemp pulling for a Trump victory so Kemp can maintain the fire inside his mind.  Kemp might lose his purpose for living if Biden won.

Insinuating another poster on TBD is going to commit suicide? 

C'mon, man. 

25 minutes ago, snafu said:

Way to make it personal!

Quite obvious he deserves it.

6 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Insinuating another poster on TBD is going to commit suicide? 

C'mon, man. 

Quite obvious he deserves it.

Please get the help that you need.  I do not want any human being to commit suicide but I worry about some people.  At least I care.  

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

I did not put a timeline on that if you would remember back.  No skin off of my nose if you choose not to believe it.

Want to be dictators?  He is going to be more than one dictator?  How is he going to do that?  Not that I believe you at all.  As to wagers I don't believe that you would follow through such as permanent exile from this board so there is no point in it.  Why are you worried about my balls?  THAT scares me!

Interesting that you tried to turn this into something sexual. What is it with you Trumpers?

I will agree to withdraw from this site if I lose the bet. Will you? 

All we have to do is to tell the head of the board that we both agree to the deal to delete our account and face a permanent ban.

Put up or shut up time.

Show your Trumper friends that you're not an empty coward.

18 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Interesting that you tried to turn this into something sexual. What is it with you Trumpers?

I will agree to withdraw from this site if I lose the bet. Will you? 

All we have to do is to tell the head of the board that we both agree to the deal to delete our account and face a permanent ban.

Put up or shut up time.

Show your Trumper friends that you're not an empty coward.

There is no way to verify a permanent ban so what is the point?  A big part of the schism that resulted in the creation of a new site was a lack of transparency in terms of sock accounts.  That aside I am part of the way out the door for good here so that de-intensifies the bet does it not?  You make a lot of brave noise for a person of limited intellect.  But in the end it is just that.  Noise.  As to my friends they need no convincing.  As to you?  I doubt anything I do will convince you.  I would not be surprised that you spend most of the day placing your hands over your ears to tune out what you do not wish to hear.  At the end of the day you are quite unimportant to me.

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

There is no way to verify a permanent ban so what is the point?  A big part of the schism that resulted in the creation of a new site was a lack of transparency in terms of sock accounts.  That aside I am part of the way out the door for good here so that de-intensifies the bet does it not?  You make a lot of brave noise for a person of limited intellect.  But in the end it is just that.  Noise.  As to my friends they need no convincing.  As to you?  I doubt anything I do will convince you.  I would not be surprised that you spend most of the day placing your hands over your ears to tune out what you do not wish to hear.  At the end of the day you are quite unimportant to me.

Everyone understands that you wouldn't back up your online tough rhetoric.

Happy that I am unimportant to you because you will no longer respond to anything I post here. We both win by your avoiding me from now on.

It's a win-win. Let's see if you possess the self-discipline.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Everyone understands that you wouldn't back up your online tough rhetoric.

Happy that I am unimportant to you because you will no longer respond to anything I post here. We both win by your avoiding me from now on.

It's a win-win. Let's see if you possess the self-discipline.

You mean that you and the dozen or so Tiberius socks fear a long term presence of me here.  You win because some of the pressure is lifted off of your shoulders in terms of presenting quality posts.  Otherwise, everybody loses.  I reserve the right to come fully back here if it is just to annoy you.  But the bottom line is this board is your life while for me it is one stop along the way each day.  Your dependence on this site is much higher than mine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

But the bottom line is this board is your life while for me it is one stop along the way each day.  Your dependence on this site is much higher than mine.

I know Facts are hard for Trumpers but @Kemp has been on this forum since 2011 and has 2,521 posts. You have been here since 2018 and have 5,438 posts.

hmm

• Haha (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I know Facts are hard for Trumpers but @Kemp has been on this forum since 2011 and has 2,521 posts. You have been here since 2018 and have 5,438 posts.

hmm

The "hmm" tells me you have a hard time figuring things out.  I'll explain it to you.  Kemp has been here longer because he historically has had fewer places to go.  My brief time interval here would suggest that I have more options.  Kemp having under half the posts of myself suggests that he has less to offer this board.  The example of which being he can't carry the conversation past his paranoia about Trump.  I hope you don't have to make a living based on making observations as you would surely starve.  

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

FIFY

I'm sorry that you feel so threatened that you had to reduce my post to a few bland words and a poorly disguised F bomb.  The least that you could try to do would be to at least use some humor if you are going to employ a FIFY.  But then again you can't distinguish between eliminating what a person has said and a thread designed solely to call someone out.  Your mom will be home from work soon to give you some milk and cookies so you can feel safe again.

Right now Trump is putting up a wall around the White House.... (Hopefully no corruption was found while this wall was going up)

This is most likely him setting up to not be taken out of presidency. He cancelled his party and moved to the White House for election night b.c he is about to fortify himself and not come out when he loses.

He told his Proud Boy Terrorists to stand by on the last debate, maybe he is planning something bad for election.

;)

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

You mean that you and the dozen or so Tiberius socks fear a long term presence of me here.  You win because some of the pressure is lifted off of your shoulders in terms of presenting quality posts.  Otherwise, everybody loses.  I reserve the right to come fully back here if it is just to annoy you.  But the bottom line is this board is your life while for me it is one stop along the way each day.  Your dependence on this site is much higher than mine.

If you make accusations, then own them.  Who are these "dozen or so Tiberius socks " you claim are on this forum?   Name them.

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

If you make accusations, then own them.  Who are these "dozen or so Tiberius socks " you claim are on this forum?   Name them.

What would be the point?  It will never be verified one way or the other.  Even if I gave you a line of reasoning you would never believe me.  I have every right to believe that there are sock accounts until it can be proven otherwise.  By the way you jumping out of your hole recently does not make you a tough guy nor will it impact my decision to post here.  My beliefs be mine.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Right now Trump is putting up a wall around the White House.... (Hopefully no corruption was found while this wall was going up)

This is most likely him setting up to not be taken out of presidency. He cancelled his party and moved to the White House for election night b.c he is about to fortify himself and not come out when he loses.

He told his Proud Boy Terrorists to stand by on the last debate, maybe he is planning something bad for election.

;)

Right!!  

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

For someone who doesn't care what I say, you sure do write to me a lot.

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

What would be the point?  It will never be verified one way or the other.  Even if I gave you a line of reasoning you would never believe me.  I have every right to believe that there are sock accounts until it can be proven otherwise.  By the way you jumping out of your hole recently does not make you a tough guy nor will it impact my decision to post here.  My beliefs be mine.  

IOW, you got nothin' but baseless accusations.    About par for Right wing nuts.   :lol:   :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:    

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoTier said:

IOW, you got nothin' but baseless accusations.    About par for Right wing nuts.   :lol:   :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:    

I'm not the guy who fears Trump jumping out of his closet at 3AM in the morning.  By the way my take on sock accounts is very much on the mark.  Sorry that your brain will not allow you to see it.  

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I'm not the guy who fears Trump jumping out of his closet at 3AM in the morning.  By the way my take on sock accounts is very much on the mark.  Sorry that your brain will not allow you to see it.  

Makes me wonder how many of you have sock accounts. I heard Trumpies like you love making up multiple accounts

59 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Says the cretin who won't provide one shred of proof. 

37 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

looks like anyone with a 7 foot step ladder could get right over that.

That's what the archers are for.  We have the very best archers!  Only the best tremendous archers here! *plays invisible accordion while saying this, to keep the Orc's attention*

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I am incredibly inadequate in so many different ways and fear others will find this out. Therefore, I want to live under a dictator so I can join a group of similarly inadequate men and pretend I am tough.

This is how you always come across when you repeat the same childish behavior.

15 hours ago, TBBills said:

Makes me wonder how many of you have sock accounts. I heard Trumpies like you love making up multiple accounts

They assume everybody else is as unethical as they themselves are.

13 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

My word is my proof.  

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol: