Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

11 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Damn you're slow. Dare I say not only slow but as unoriginal as that Section8 guy who you share a double digit IQ with. 

Small tip that is appropriate for you.  If you’re going to attack the IQ of another person, at least use proper grammar.  You should have said, “that ... guy with whom you share a double-digit IQ.”

Carry on. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Small tip that is appropriate for you.  If you’re going to attack the IQ of another person, at least use proper grammar.  You should have said, “that ... guy with whom you share a double-digit IQ.”

Carry on. 

3th thing was a crappy English teacher in a previous life.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Carry on. 

Lol, trying to civilize Third Thing? Good luck! :) 

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Funny.

You left out my rebuttal to your rebuttal.

Thought it odd you didn't respond, but it's telling that you didn't post it for anyone else to see. :flirt:

Do your own work. Shesh. 

Oh, and don't forget everyone's rebuttals to your rebuttal, as well as my rebuttal to your rebuttal.  ;)

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

3th thing was a crappy English teacher in a previous life.

I hope that’s sarcasm.  Melania Trump practices better grammar than does that guy.  And she’s on level 1 of Rosetta Stone English.  

Trump Rally Laid Out Case Against Joe Biden

by Charles Hurt

Original Article

No wonder Joe Biden is hiding in his basement. He is going to need more than just a face mask to survive this campaign.

Somebody needs to get the guy a body cast after President Trump’s rally in Tulsa on Saturday night.

It is not even elder abuse. I mean, yeah, the guy is near 80 years old and he seems all talked out. Vacant. Lost. And lonely.

But the problem isn’t how long Mr. Biden has been alive. The problem is how long he has been in Washington. Or, as Mr. Trump described it, “four decades of betrayal, calamity and failure.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yet, if you watched the rally you'd understand what Trump does -- it was clearly a joke. Just like "Russia if you're listening!" Why would he waste a single moment of time answering a question that no rational person would ask the CiC? 

The fact the left has no sense of humor doesn't change a joke into a "serious statement". 

The fact the left has no sense of humor left is just another reason to add to the list of why they're going to be in for a big letdown come November. 

Whoops - you got your talking points wrong bro:

WHITE HOUSE ‘I don’t kid’: Trump says he wasn’t joking about slowing coronavirus testing

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Donald Trump should be self aware enough in regards to his stature and responsibility  as POTUS to NOT joke about something of such national importance as a pandemic with covod-19  if he was joking..which I don't believe he was and neither does the author above. Very immature and a stick your head in the sand I dont want to know nor care how many infected people there are type ststement..its not funny its outrageous.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another really dumb "narrative" bites the dust. Hardest hit: the mouth breathers who can't tell the difference between a joke and an actual statement. 

Sorry, @SoTier and others -- you once again look like massive asshats. 

Wait, now we like Fauci?

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Do your own work. Shesh. 

Oh, and don't forget everyone's rebuttals to your rebuttal, as well as my rebuttal to your rebuttal.  ;)

@transplantbillsfan has apparently lost track of that whole suffrage movement, ladies getting the right to vote, driver's licenses , 'my body my rules', spanx and sports bras.  

Perhaps the tequila colada bar on the Big Island is open for business?

• Sad 1

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

@Buffalo_Gal I'm in that thread. Pages past our conversation. There's a side conversation about taxes. There's no rebuttal to my rebuttal so far. Is it in the last 6 pages or did you make that up?

And you're still running away like a coward from being called out yesterday. 

:lol: 

Thanks for proving my point about you correct. 

You've chosen to ignore content by SectionC3. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Warren Zevon. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Warren Zevon. Options 

HTB1ODr7BIuYBuNkSmRyq6AA3pXaq.jpg

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

@Buffalo_Gal I'm in that thread. Pages past our conversation. There's a side conversation about taxes. There's no rebuttal to my rebuttal so far. Is it in the last 6 pages or did you make that up?

Jebus H Christmas. I hope you do not teach kids how to do research.

Your rebuttal to my rebuttal

My rebuttal to your rebuttal of my rebuttal

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Thank you for posting it. I don't read through these threads. I skim and hop around.

If I'm not quoted or tagged, I likely don't read it.

I'll come back to it later when I have time.

Mother Ocean beckons me.

When you are tagged (several times) and quoted (several times) you also ignore it after talking a big game about not being a coward... 

Yet here you are. Still running. 

Watch Out! The People Are Hiding In An Office (funny) GIF | Gfycat

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Thank you for posting it. I don't read through these threads. I skim and hop around.

If I'm not quoted or tagged, I likely don't read it.

I'll come back to it later when I have time.

Mother Ocean beckons me.

If you plan on answering, please do it in that original thread as a lot of people responded to your responses. ?

Have fun at the beach. ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another really dumb "narrative" bites the dust. Hardest hit: the mouth breathers who can't tell the difference between a joke and an actual statement. 

Sorry, @SoTier and others -- you once again look like massive asshats. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Imagine wasting your time as a Congressman asking this question... 

Yes because he's made this so ***** clear.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

So now someone's lying...though good news between the 5 of them Trump does seem least trustworthy/most likely to lie so maybe he didn't.

But what best case scenario he's making a joke about what, being mind numbingly incompetent in handling a national crises that is still occurring and claimed the lives of over 120,000 people.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When you are tagged (several times) and quoted (several times) you also ignore it after talking a big game about not being a coward... 

Yet here you are. Still running. 

Watch Out! The People Are Hiding In An Office (funny) GIF | Gfycat

No. I saw your posts and will read them.

And like I said, I will admit I was wrong where I've been proven wrong.

Some of us don't live in this forum. 

Don't expect an immediate response to anything and then assume I'm avoiding you just because I don't respond to you within 2 seconds of your post the way a Russian bot and/or you would.

It's Summer in Hawai'i. I have better things to do.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No. I saw your posts and will read them.

And like I said, I will admit I was wrong where I've been proven wrong.

Some of us don't live in this forum. 

Don't expect an immediate response to anything and then assume I'm avoiding you just because I don't respond to you within 2 seconds of your post the way a Russian bot and/or you would.

It's Summer in Hawai'i. I have better things to do.

Coward says what? 

See, if you hadn't talked SO MUCH SHITE over the weekend, this wouldn't be a big deal. But you did. 

Now you're running away because you're a coward. Just like I said. Sad. 

(and remember, you were talking shite because I said I had a busy weekend. That didn't stop you...)

Breaking with Trump, Fauci says U.S. going to do 'more testing, not less'

Fauci also said "there is a reasonably good chance that by the very beginning of 2021" a vaccine would be ready.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/fauci-says-u-s-will-expand-testing-not-slow-it-n1231877

It's got to be exhausting pushing that boulder of stupid up that hill.

Revisiting The Myth Of Sisyphus - Publishous - Medium

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Breaking with Trump, Fauci says U.S. going to do 'more testing, not less'

Fauci also said "there is a reasonably good chance that by the very beginning of 2021" a vaccine would be ready.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/fauci-says-u-s-will-expand-testing-not-slow-it-n1231877

It's got to be exhausting pushing that boulder of stupid up that hill.

Revisiting The Myth Of Sisyphus - Publishous - Medium

I mean, that's a BS headline and story, but that gif is perfect for what you're trying to do. :lol: 

Trump never said they were going to do less testing. Per Fauci's own testimony today. But sure, keep believing NBC. They've never been wrong or intentional deceitful :lol: 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I mean, that's a BS headline and story, but that gif is perfect for what you're trying to do. :lol: 

Trump never said they were going to do less testing. Per Fauci's own testimony today. But sure, keep believing NBC. They've never been wrong or intentional deceitful :lol: 

But Trump was joking, right?

Thats why the Dems are gonna lose this fall? Dems have no sense of humor? 

Isn’t that what you said?

Can you make up your mind?

And can this administration EVER get on the same page? 

And you support this schiitttshow?

image.thumb.jpeg.6c202f27508c1a1a3fbd962e07fa96a1.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Then you didn't read the article because it acknowledged his testimony in it, but there is a stark contrast between him saying we need to test a lot more and Trump complaining that we test too much.

As other people have already posted on here that you've conveniently ignored Trump is the one putting this out there. He said it at his rally and people thought he must be joking. So then he avoids clarifying in an interview while appearing to double down on his dislike of testing. And then when asked if he was joking he comes out and says immediately he doesn't joke. They've asked members of the taskforce who have testified it isn't true, but what I don't get is why does seem to want people to think it is.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Then you didn't read the article because it acknowledged his testimony in it, but there is a stark contrast between him saying we need to test a lot more and Trump complaining that we test too much.

But there isn't. Trump didn't "complain". He made a joke. So the entire premise of the article is VERY dumb. Like weapons grade stupidity kind of dumb. How could "Fauci break with Trump" when they concocted what Trump said in the first place? 

Yeah, it's nonsense. You should know better. 

35 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

As other people have already posted on here that you've conveniently ignored Trump is the one putting this out there. He said it at his rally and people thought he must be joking. 

Not "he must be joking", he was CLEARLY joking. Which is why people pushing this are just absolutely embarrassing themselves. 

Do better. 

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But there isn't. Trump didn't "complain". He made a joke. So the entire premise of the article is VERY dumb. Like weapons grade stupidity kind of dumb. How could "Fauci break with Trump" when they concocted what Trump said in the first place? 

Not "he must be joking", he was CLEARLY joking. Which is why people pushing this are just absolutely embarrassing themselves. 

Do better. 

okay I'll ask you directly and see if you have a response that makes sense in view of well over 100,000 deaths due to covid-19 in the USA. What business does a POTUS have making "jokes" regarding testing for the virus. Especially at a time when  the virus is upticking in many areas of the country? Hahaha funny Funny FUNNY **eyeroll** What is the point of muddying the waters and he saying something so "funny" if he really meant the exact opposite.  And you expect Americans to know the difference? Does he mean what he says and say what he means...sometimes? Never? always? funny in as much as his non supporters see HIM as the joke, and its not a funny one.

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Muppy said:

okay I'll ask you directly and see if you have a response that makes sense in view of well over 100,000 deaths due to covid-19 in the USA. What business does a POTUS have making "jokes" regarding testing for the virus. Especially at a time when  the virus is upticking in many areas of the country? Hahahs funny Funny FUNNY **eyeroll** What is the point of muddying the waters and he saying something so "funny" if he really meant the exact opposite.  And you expect Americans to know the difference? Dies he mean what he says and say what he means...sometimes? Never? always? I will add that he is funny in as much as the non supporters see HIM as the joke, and its not a funny one.

Do not bother - this guy will turn himself into a pretzel defending this SOB. You should have seen the lengths he went to justify this mature behavior:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29de6d27c5d6b6ec2413

So, in a nutshell - the Dems will lose because they have no humor and this PIG will win because Trump can crack jokes; even during a global pandemic. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do better. 

Head In The Sand GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like (+1) 1