Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

Senile Joe couldn't get a 10th of that crowd

he doesn't really need too. trumps regime is in a free fall right now. Biden doesn't even have to speak until election time and he will walk away with a win. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

{sigh}

you really believing this? lol. 

there was no "radical protesters" . there are tons of videos showing people walking into the arena unharmed. no "protesters" in sight. 

nothing was "blocked" . the real story is not enough people showed up. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i point out the reality of the situation, clarify that you are a she and not a he and for that i am told to go pound sand?

the reason why your drama (should i capitalize that as well... you know,  for NLP emphasis?) from another site was mentioned on this board, was to provide context as to who you are and the importance of who you think you are. that you felt the need to attempt to drag administration of another site through the mud when you clearly didn't have all available information at your disposal speaks to who and what you are.

and i'm the '#######', lol.

:lol:

you keep doing you, i'm sure that will end well...

oh you totally are the ####### foxx. 100% every time you address me its more evident. ***** off

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

fake news 

imagine getting trusted news from info wars holy ***** lmaoooo

there was no "blockade". there was clearly a crowd at the outdoor stage, how did they get there if they were being blocked? 

not enough people showed up. take the L and move on folks 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

he doesn't really need too. trumps regime is in a free fall right now. Biden doesn't even have to speak until election time and he will walk away with a win. 

Enthusiasm is a big factor in elections, do you honestly think people will be more enthusiastic for Biden then Trump?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

Bring on the excuses LMAO oh my goodness and IM the embarrassment in this place??????? LOLOLOLOLOL why am I Not shocked. 

they are grasping at straws right now lol 

totally ignoring the fact that there was an OUTDOOR stage that literally no one showed up to. if what they are saying is true, the people who came for the rally would have just went to the outdoor stage. 

and last time I checked, protesting peacefully is part of being an American. those BLM protesters have EVERY RIGHT to show up there because its their basic AMERICAN right. just like these clowns always preach. there was no violence or illegal activity. 

4 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Enthusiasm is a big factor in elections, do you honestly think people will be more enthusiastic for Biden then Trump?

irrelevant. the main goal is to remove trump out of office. Once that happens we move on to the next step.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Penfield45 said:

they are grasping at straws right now lol 

totally ignoring the fact that there was an OUTDOOR stage that literally no one showed up to. if what they are saying is true, the people who came for the rally would have just went to the outdoor stage. 

and last time I checked, protesting peacefully is part of being an American. those BLM protesters have EVERY RIGHT to show up there because its their basic AMERICAN right. just like these clowns always preach. there was no violence or illegal activity. 

its kind of funny though...it couldnt possibly be their candidate isnt as popular as they think he is..SABOTAGE I tell you LMAO  You think this is bad just wait until after the election.............

Trump now quite inexplicably mocking the coronavirus and testing. Jesting we have a 10 year-old boy over here sniffling - he must be positive.  

121,000 Americans have died in less than 4 months. This is just hard to wrap my head around.

Thank you Trump voters

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Muppy said:

oh you totally are the ####### foxx. 100% every time you address me its more evident. ***** off

lol.

i guess the truth is more than you can handle, huh? but then that's been evident from the beginning.

you deserve all the ridicule you get...

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

if this is really true its very dirty pool and I don't approve ...is this what our country has become? If this is true I wouldnt be proud to admit it its putting his adversaries on the same despicable level I hold Trump....the point being that this lends credence to the sabotage..not in the way was suggested by BLM necessairily  but in an even more underhanded way...i dont think this is smart  strategy for non Trump people to take...its sinking to his level  SMH God I hate politics its all a cesspool of dirty pool all around Both Sides apparently SMH

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

lol.

i guess the truth is more than you can handle, huh? but then that's been evident from the beginning.

you deserve all the ridicule you get...

MOVE ON would you fcol what you are talking about has zero to do with this board and is more than a years ago Old news.....why do you feel it necessary to bring it up?  Foxx Get a LIFE leave me the ***** alone

Edited by Muppy

2 minutes ago, Muppy said:

if this is really true its very dirty pool and I don't approve ...is this what our country has become? If this is true I wouldnt be proud to admit it its putting his adversaries on the same despicable level I hold Trump....the point being that this lends credence to the sabotage..not in the way was suggested by BLM necessairily  but in an even more underhanded way...i dont think this is smart  strategy for non Trump people to take...its sinking to his level  SMH God I hate politics its all a cesspool of dirty pool all around Both Sides apparently SMH

can you be more dramatic 

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

MOVE ON would you fcol what you are talking about has zero to do with this board and is more than a years ago Old news.....why do you feel it necessary to bring it up?  Foxx Get a LIFE leave me the ***** alone

lol. why did you just PM me?

you're too much.

5 minutes ago, Muppy said:

you are the despicable level that you hold Trump and his supporters. we're all deplorable, amiright?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

Jesus Fox can post here. Why PM Foxx? Sounds like you're getting aggressive. Settle damn down.  If you can't handle a civil discussion then leave.  

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trump is in his element... telling the story about the walk down the ramp after the West Point ceremony is hilarious.

ROTF I think he's missed these rallies.

Yup, he's on his game tonight!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Jesus Fox can post here. Why PM Foxx? Sounds like you're getting aggressive. Settle damn down.  If you can't handle a civil discussion then leave.  

I have no idea what PM Foxx means.....Ive said all Im going to say to him I cant make it any plainer I want him to leave me alone. he can post whatever he wants I wont be reading or responding further to it. Im done.

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

I have no idea what PM Foxx means.....Ive said all Im going to say to him I cant make it any plainer I want him to leave me alone. he can post whatever he wants I wont be reading or responding further to it. Im done.

Truly understand. Just looking at you're both sakes.  Cooling it down to help you both out. 

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Truly understand. Just looking at you're both sakes.  Cooling it down to help you both out. 

no worries Im over it but thank you 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Only the best, right @Deranged Rhino - talk about the Grand old Pedos, right? 

Trump's Oklahoma campaign chair to plead guilt to child sex trafficking

wow. SMH pleading guilty not just charged ..I hope they bury him under the jail  if its true....is this for real? announced tonight of all nights? This isn't some fake link right?

EDIT: happened 3 years ago..? . still a horrible headline but not announced tonight regarding a guy active tonight that was suspicious....

Edited by Muppy

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trump keeps slipping in some truths about Basement Biden's cognitive problems.  I wonder if the "msm" will be reporting on that part of the rally.

Maybe trump can release the results of his latest physical so we can see if Bunker Boy is hiding something besides himself. 

• Thank you (+1) 1