Trump is a Fascist

Kemp

Judge Florence Pan interrupted to ask, "In your view, can a president sell pardons or sell military secrets? Those are official acts."

"Can a president order SEAL Team 6 to assassinate a political rival" and not be charged with a crime? continued Pan, an appointee of President Biden.

sounds like the Biden judge was inserting the crazy narrative.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Judge Florence Pan interrupted to ask, "In your view, can a president sell pardons or sell military secrets? Those are official acts."

"Can a president order SEAL Team 6 to assassinate a political rival" and not be charged with a crime? continued Pan, an appointee of President Biden.

Ya, judge was unfair

Just like everything else in the universe that treats Trump like the POS he is

🙄

• Eyeroll 1

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Notice these triggered freaks never call out their friends?

The irony of Chris liking this is on brand.

Hey guy, if I had a dollar for every time you mentioned Trump, I could've retired at the ripe old age of 12. Get a better hobby.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Hey guy, if I had a dollar for every time you mentioned Trump, I could've retired at the ripe old age of 12. Get a better hobby.

Hey precious - what did the cult used to say about feelings? 

On 1/10/2024 at 10:46 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

Seal team six would never take that order. That’s why there is a buffer of officers above them that the president actually speaks to.

But I would appreciate it if that judge didn’t give Trump ideas

31 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What Cult are you referring to sweetheart?

If you don’t know you’re in it

5 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

U really need to find another purpose in life.

This sounds like something that I said, whenever you have no actual answer to what is being said

I often wonder how people defend Trump I mean he is such an #######

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Seal team six would never take that order. That’s why there is a buffer of officers above them that the president actually speaks to.

But I would appreciate it if that judge didn’t give Trump ideas

If you don’t know you’re in it

This sounds like something that I said, whenever you have no actual answer to what is being said

I often wonder how people defend Trump I mean he is such an #######

How can I be in a maga Cult if I never voted for him?

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How can I be in a maga Cult if I never voted for him?

I never voted for him either (or Hillary or Joe either) but anyone on the political or social spectrum to the right of the fringe contemporary liberal nutjobs is a MAGA member or supporter.  They cannot comprehend that somebody that is apart from their "group" could have their own views, reach their own conclusions, or form their own opinions independent of some authority or group-think source telling them what to do, think, or say. 

How is the Left not the real cult?  Just the words they use, equity, inclusions, safe space, equating the impact of words to physical violence, stuff like that.  Tell me those terms don't sound and feel "cultish"?  

• Agree 1

On 6/10/2020 at 6:06 AM, Kemp said:

If you support him, you are a fascist.

You can complain and moan and change the topic, but that is an essential truth.

If Trump is a fascist what does that make Joe ? Besides a complete lying incompetent dum ass politician i mean ? 

He's lied about most all things Hunter, his border policy SUCKS & lies about it, He lied about the vaccine not allowing people to get the virus, he's plagiarized , and being a life long politician there's no telling what else he's lied about over the years .

Oh so then they are both a huge POS then right ??

You can b***h and moan about the other guy all you want but if this is what you voted for it says a ton about you, just saying ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/11/2024 at 6:51 PM, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Can you say AGENDA ???

A guy that on a Bills Football fan sight that is almost NEVER seen to post on the football side of this forum and has been here for a relatively short period of time 3 yrs & has 31.5 K posts mostly against the former POTUS what does that say ?

AGENDA !!!!!!!!  

2 hours ago, T master said:

Can you say AGENDA ???

A guy that on a Bills Football fan sight that is almost NEVER seen to post on the football side of this forum and has been here for a relatively short period of time 3 yrs & has 31.5 K posts mostly against the former POTUS what does that say ?

AGENDA !!!!!!!!  

Completely useless ret@rd who has probably never seen a woman's cha cha in his life. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This thread is funny.

The mob of statist  that support the state attacking their political opposition, is calling others fascist .

They always accuse others of things THEY actually do. FACT.

But you get dumb fvks like Jillstime and Fib tell us that the left is very nice and everyone else is some sorta ism.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If he does say anything about being a dictator which i highly doubt it because you can't produce any video or audio too him saying such a thing he does it just because he knows he's in y'all's head and i would guess does it just to piss y'all off !!

Which i love it he's all up in your head you all are so obsessed with keeping him any where near the presidency it's funny to see & here some of the BS y'all come up with . 

To use a phrase my old man use to say most of y'all are "talking out your ass cause your head knows better" !! 

Het BT there's suppose to be a Bills football game today in Buffalo i know your not really a fan so i figured i would tell you just incase so you can keep up the facade while forging ahead with your political agenda . They are playing the Steelers just so you know ...

11 minutes ago, T master said:

If he does say anything about being a dictator which i highly doubt it because you can't produce any video or audio too him saying such a thing he does it just because he knows he's in y'all's head and i would guess does it just to piss y'all off !!

Which i love it he's all up in your head you all are so obsessed with keeping him any where near the presidency it's funny to see & here some of the BS y'all come up with . 

To use a phrase my old man use to say most of y'all are "talking out your ass cause your head knows better" !! 

Het BT there's suppose to be a Bills football game today in Buffalo i know your not really a fan so i figured i would tell you just incase so you can keep up the facade while forging ahead with your political agenda . They are playing the Steelers just so you know ...

You don't even know? 

This is the POS you are voting for? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You don't even know? 

This is the POS you are voting for? 

Then convince me with some hard evidence either video or audio not just a biased liberal opinion then maybe there might be a change in my thought process .

I've seen what the dip S**T in office now has done and have that proof in spades about his incompetence but for the last 3+ years i have seen you make up enough BS to sink the Titanic despite the numbers that show other wise . 

34 minutes ago, T master said:

He said he'll be a dictator on Day One, like Joke was with all his EOs.  That really riled them up.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/14/2024 at 10:19 AM, T master said:

If Trump is a fascist what does that make Joe ? Besides a complete lying incompetent dum ass politician i mean ? 

He's lied about most all things Hunter, his border policy SUCKS & lies about it, He lied about the vaccine not allowing people to get the virus, he's plagiarized , and being a life long politician there's no telling what else he's lied about over the years .

Oh so then they are both a huge POS then right ??

You can b***h and moan about the other guy all you want but if this is what you voted for it says a ton about you, just saying ...

When Joe tries to overthrow the government, you'll have a comparison worth making.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Lol he doesn't even know where he is. He turns into a human roomba after speeches. It's sad.

Some of the other Trump supporters here maintain he's a mastermind.

You both can't be right.

6 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I was talking about Biden......

You said he's a mastermind.

Others here say he's senile.

Your argument is with them.