2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Just a reminder.  

The media, and the people that are conducting these polls are flat out lying about everything now.

They don't care.  

They are lying on the polls to.  You think they care about their "reputation" anymore?  Especially after 2016?

The news is explicitly catering to the far left loons, and the young, hoping to brainwash the next generation.  There is literally nothing they have said in 4 years that has been positive.  Nothing. 

And they're lying about the polls again.  All which come with their own confirmation bias editorializing "wow after weeks of us telling you how badly Trump has handled the protests look at our polls to confirm this!"  

There is literally zero reason to watch them anymore other than to keep up with what they're trying to lie to everyone about.  That's it.  

I think it's the lie part of "lie, cheat, and steal" program they are implementing going into the election. The cheating and stealing that are to come later need the lie for cover. If Trump is consistently in the lead by a large margin, then the big cheat and steal are harder to sell to the public that knows better.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Just a reminder.  

The media, and the people that are conducting these polls are flat out lying about everything now.

They don't care.  

They are lying on the polls to.  You think they care about their "reputation" anymore?  Especially after 2016?

The news is explicitly catering to the far left loons, and the young, hoping to brainwash the next generation.  There is literally nothing they have said in 4 years that has been positive.  Nothing. 

And they're lying about the polls again.  All which come with their own confirmation bias editorializing "wow after weeks of us telling you how badly Trump has handled the protests look at our polls to confirm this!"  

There is literally zero reason to watch them anymore other than to keep up with what they're trying to lie to everyone about.  That's it.  

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

I think it's the lie part of "lie, cheat, and steal" program they are implementing going into the election. The cheating and stealing that are to come later need the lie for cover. If Trump is consistently in the lead by a large margin, then the big cheat and steal are harder to sell to the public that knows better.

And so it begins.

If Trump wins,

Legitimate election.

If Biden wins,

It was stolen from him by the media and Democrats.

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And so it begins.

If Trump wins,

Legitimate election.

If Biden wins,

giphy.gif

If Biden wins, it’s simply a reflection of some voters being comfortable rationalizing decades of sexual misconduct as “hyper-affectionate”, with decades of racially insensitive comments rationalized as “out of context”—including his most recent stunning claim about what constitutes a black voter, decades of Burisma-like corruption and pay-for-play, rationalizing FBI/DOJ/CIA misconduct as just politics. 

I just saw a story on NBC about concerns that the FBI slow-walked the initial investigation into the USA gymnastics sexual abuse claim  ...and they questioned how that could happen.  They didn’t mention that was under the O’Biden FBI/DOJ, and oddly, missed the connection between the FBI misconduct during Russia probe.

The good news for you Transpy is that you’ll remain blissfully unaware of perpetuating this type of stupidity because all that sort of thing is understandable and acceptable as long as it’s your guy.  Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. 

• Like (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If Biden wins, it’s simply a reflection of some voters being comfortable rationalizing decades of sexual misconduct as “hyper-affectionate”, with decades of racially insensitive comments rationalized as “out of context”—including his most recent stunning claim about what constitutes a black voter, decades of Burisma-like corruption and pay-for-play, rationalizing FBI/DOJ/CIA misconduct as just politics. 

I just saw a story on NBC about concerns that the FBI slow-walked the initial investigation into the USA gymnastics sexual abuse claim  ...and they questioned how that could happen.  They didn’t mention that was under the O’Biden FBI/DOJ, and oddly, missed the connection between the FBI misconduct during Russia probe.

The good news for you Transpy is that you’ll remain blissfully unaware of perpetuating this type of stupidity because all that sort of thing is understandable and acceptable as long as it’s your guy.  Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. 

No, if Biden wins it’s because normal people voted. Trump rallied the ignorant, hateful and scared in 2016 and most decent people just assumed such a joke couldn’t win. This time around the people will show up just like in 2018. Biden isn’t perfect, but he’s not Trump, so that’s a big advantage 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And so it begins.

If Trump wins,

Legitimate election.

If Biden wins,

giphy.gif

this is pretty rich coming from the group that ranted about how trump wouldn't accept the election results the first go round, only to spend 3 years crying to mommy about Russians. 

• Like (+1) 6

11 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I'm sure Biden's financial numbers will look pretty good with the majority of BLM donations being funneled to his campaign. 

That will help balance out the money going to Trump from Russia. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, if Biden wins it’s because normal people voted. Trump rallied the ignorant, hateful and scared in 2016 and most decent people just assumed such a joke couldn’t win. This time around the people will show up just like in 2018. Biden isn’t perfect, but he’s not Trump, so that’s a big advantage 

Not surprisingly, I have a different take.  

I think Joe Biden is the perfect candidate for the dems and folks who see the world as you do.  He's cut from the same cloth as HRC, the last heir apparent.  

• Biden suggested recently that upwards of 50,000,000 Americans are bad people. You pegged the number at only slightly higher, around 61,000,000;
  • Biden talks about Trump being divisive, then casts aspersions toward the 61,000,000.  You're so turned around that that rhetoric appeals to you, and then  spouting off absurdities such as the 60m+ who voted for him look at the world differently than you do, which makes them "ignorant, hateful scared" and not "normal".  
  • You're willing to ignore 40 years of visually documented perversion and inappropriate behavior and characterize that as what 'decent' people want from a president.  In the same breath, you mention 2016 and by extension, then candidate and pop/vote winner Clinton who enabled her husband and the spouse of her most trusted aide (herself an enabler) as she attacked the women that dared to tell their story as 'bimbos".   You and decent people like you agree, the victims are the bimbos when it comes to politics. 
  • Joe Biden's record on legislation directly aimed at decimating the minority community is atrocious, but you see it as what 'decent' people like you want. 
  • Joe Biden's readily available audio of nearly 5 decades of racist comments, including the unbelievably condescending comments during a national crisis that black voters are not black enough if they vote their conscience, and for people who think like that, it's what decent people think and say.
  • Biden's support and respect for former Klansmen is well-documented, again---that reflects what "decent people" like Joe and Tibs think is reasonable.
  • Biden's bizarre comments to a female voter about being a "lying dog-fced pony soldier", his bullying of voters who dare to question the very well-documented faux pas, legislative 'achievements" and stunning publicly documented lies and attempts to plagarize all represent the standard  you and 'decent people" like you live by. 
  • Biden's backroom dealings to get his very troubled son a pay for play position in a Ukranian company, away from the prying eyes of the American public, his use of political thuggery to influence a foreign government to assist his son is Taminy Hall-type politics to a tee---just the sort of thing 'decent people' like you like to see. 

I could go on, after nearly 5 decades in the public eye, a laundry list of missteps and being caught stating emphatically what he truly believes, it occurs to me he's exactly the type of establishment politician that appeals to your narrow point of view.  He's done virtually nothing to increase opportunities for people in poverty and/or people in color, but he's done an incredible job pandering to sensitive and decent folks like you.  He's gone on a decades-long grope fest--all the while the liberal men who trot their women and children out to be fondled do so with joy in their heart ""Did you see Joe sniff my wife's hair!  It was AWESOME!")---and that reflects the standard for you.  

At the same time, your fearless leaders have the perfect out if he fails.  It won't be Joe's atrocious record, his list of accomplishments (which includes more trips to second base in front of a televised audience than Mookie Wilson), his drifting between 2020 & 1998, his dramatic statement that 45% of the population was killed in gun violence since 2008 but magically regenerated by 2020, or the fact that he often confuses Michigan with butterscotch candy...it'll be because of the ignorant and hateful folks like me.  You're the road block to growth for your party Tibs...not Trump, not Mitch McConnell, not nobody but you. 

You're the status quo guy. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Decades of sexual misconduct?

3effc56e-d7f4-40d9-b9e6-b753dd6ae95e.png

Check

Decades of racially insensitive comments?

Check

At least you tacitly acknowledge you're doing exactly what you're accusing Biden voters in the Fall potentially doing by voting for him.

Yes I guess you could say new boss like old boss because Trump has also had decades of sexual misconduct and decades of racism, but you've rationalized it for yourself, haven't you?  :lol:

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Decades of sexual misconduct?

3effc56e-d7f4-40d9-b9e6-b753dd6ae95e.png

Check

Decades of racially insensitive comments?

Check

At least you tacitly acknowledge you're doing exactly what you're accusing Biden voters in the Fall potentially doing by voting for him.

Yes I guess you could say new boss like old boss because Trump has also had decades of sexual misconduct and decades of racism, but you've rationalized it for yourself, haven't you?  :lol:

I always appreciate it when someone takes the time to give me credit for some deep or complex thought, and tacit acknowlegement of doing what you and Tibsy are about to do.  Thank you, but I need to let you know there is no intrigue in play here—as always I told you what I thought.  I rejected the notion that DJT, media darling for 50 years or more, real estate mogul, NBC TV star, and well-known brand huckster flew under the radar all those years as a serial harasser and serial racist until, oddly, the time he jumped ship and ran for President of the wrong party.  Though...wait a second:

Is this another weatherman fallacy, is that what you see here???  Were WaPo, NYT, ABC/CBS/NBC and all the other players that benefited strategically from the media-Trump alliance just asleep at the wheel for the fitty year slug?   Or, is it more ominous?  Were all your faves complicit?  Let me know your thoughts, I mean it could be as simple as calling for heavy rains for 20,000 +/- days and it was all sunshine?  

Anyway, this wasn’t about me—so I read your little Vox op-Ed as I usually do.  I forgot to check if the author was the same one you promoted last time who had a little hypocrisy issue when I compared her #ibelieveher pieces on the woman she supported and the disposable ones with different ideologies.  You never wanted to discuss that, so I just read the Vox op-Ed linked.  I was 4 lines in when they went and did it again...they lied about Pres Trumps comments about illegal immigrants and crime.  We both know he never vilified immigrants...and the fact is the number of people victimized by people here illegally is staggeringly high.  I stopped there, because it seems a fool’s errand to try and divine some deep understanding of a writers perspective when they lie within the first 100 words. 

Where was I—right, it wasn’t about me. 

It took a while but you came around to my way of thinking.  You have convinced me, truly, that the outrage and disgust you feel for the actions purported to be committed by DJT would be wholly and completely acceptable to you if he was the Democrat nominee for President.  Your most recent revelation—if I may be bold—is the type of deeply ingrained truth that I was hoping to hear instead of getting back dopey Jim Carrey memes (Jim Carrey, it would seem, is a pretty horrible guy...passing around STDs and treating the women in his life like a true Hollywood lib), and I will take you at your word. 

My work with you is completed.  If you’re right and Joe Biden wins the election, all I can do is laugh at the fake outrage and concerns about the future if the country.  All you had to say was you wanted your own serial predator in the WH. 

Please get back to me on the MSMs hiatus/love affair with The Donald.  This oughta be priceless—but remember, you already used “overly affectionate uncle”.  ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

These posts will be a hoot to revisit if trump wins. 

• Like (+1) 3

"The media shot its wad on the hyperbolic reaction to clearing out the park in front of the White House......They should have waited to wring their hands over Trump’s violent and dangerous employment of the military until he actually violently and dangerously employed the military. A bunch of allegedly (but not actually) neutral and nonpartisan military figures ....mcoming down on POTUS in the wake of a bloodbath could have had a devastating political effect, but they pulled the trigger too early. Mattis and Milley and the rest of the medal men.... we’re supposed to deliver an info op kill shot to define Trump to the masses as a bloody tyrant......The only casualty was not Trump’s rep, but their own credibility with anyone outside of the Beltway.

....Remember how the media had a collective panty-wetting over the meaningless Georgia primary and the GOP’s alleged voter suppression? Did you wonder why the media felt it was such a big deal? The answer is in the actual results, which you did not hear about if you listen to the garbage mainstream media. Trump, who had the nomination sewn up, crushed Biden and the rest of the Dems combined in votes. Wait, didn’t all the smart people tell us that Georgia, under the carb-curious leadership of Governor Stacy Abrams, was turning blue?

Trump is winning this information battle.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/06/18/this-leftist-tantrum-is-an-information-operation-and-trump-is-winning-it-n2570782

Edited by Big Blitz

@leh-nerd skin-erd with another word salad and I can't read past the 1st friggin paragraph where he acts like only now Donald Trump is being accused of being racist or sexual deviant because of those damn liberals when in fact accusations of racism have followed him from the beginnings of building his Empire and the sexual misconduct has spanned DECADES.

Trump corporation was investigated by the Justice Department in the mid 70s for refusing rent to tenants "because of race and color." 

Donald Trump himself has been sued 5 separate times over the span of 30 years for his sexual deviance.

Man. Are you really that blinded by your Trump love?

"Did any of those accusations stick?" is what I'd guess you're going to ask next... or some form of it.

Money buys silence and even obedience. Seems pretty clear with the guy you so admire.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Voter turnout was almost identical percentage wise in 2016 (55.7%) compared to 2012 (54.9%).  The main difference is the five million more who voted 3rd party was a repudiation of Hillary.  I think Biden's a slightly more likable candidate but has many of the flaws Hillary does in addition to being senile.  It'll be another close race but Trump is still the frontrunner.

20 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Voter turnout was almost identical percentage wise in 2016 (55.7%) compared to 2012 (54.9%).  The main difference is the five million more who voted 3rd party was a repudiation of Hillary.  I think Biden's a slightly more likable candidate but has many of the flaws Hillary does in addition to being senile.  It'll be another close race but Trump is still the frontrunner.

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

@leh-nerd skin-erd with another word salad and I can't read past the 1st friggin paragraph where he acts like only now Donald Trump is being accused of being racist or sexual deviant because of those damn liberals when in fact accusations of racism have followed him from the beginnings of building his Empire and the sexual misconduct has spanned DECADES.

Trump corporation was investigated by the Justice Department in the mid 70s for refusing rent to tenants "because of race and color." 

Donald Trump himself has been sued 5 separate times over the span of 30 years for his sexual deviance.

Man. Are you really that blinded by your Trump love?

"Did any of those accusations stick?" is what I'd guess you're going to ask next... or some form of it.

Money buys silence and even obedience. Seems pretty clear with the guy you so admire.

So you’re saying Trump is some kind of serial sexual predator that strikes once per decade? And you claim @leh-nerd skin-erd is blind? Seems more likely you are blinded by hate.

• Like (+1) 3