Killed by police

6 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

So, solid read. Let’s recap:

All Police are bad and unneeded.

All white people are racist.

All black people are poor because of white people.

All white people are rich because of black people.

Equal opportunity doesn’t matter. Equal results are needed.

People can’t have a conversation without using the color of someone’s skin as a reason they couldn’t possibly know anything. Which is actually racist but it’s cool because racism only works in one direction because that’s just “racism” in a nut shell.

Personal responsibility is solely on the shoulders of anyone not listed in the column under “systematically disadvantaged”. For those who fall under that category in Darwin’s grab bag; it’s everyone else’s fault.

Its ok to group everyone together in a stereotype as long as those people being lumped together are police officers; white people, rich people and people we don’t agree with. If any of the previously listed stereotypes create their own stereotype about any of those who stereotypes them; that’s racist.

All statistics are examples of systematic racism.

Black people hate white people and white people hate black people. Because, well, they told us we do. (Newsflash; and I know you don’t want to hear this; the majority of us get along just fine. But, please, continue hating each other. The videos make for solid ***** box entertainment.)

Should you find yourself somewhere in the middle; you’re a mother ***** racist. You’re refusal to pick a side means you automatically choose the side of racism and you’re a racist.

All good points (not really). I’m dumber for having read half of this ***** but expect nothing less on the internet. Some of y’all need to relinquish the right to vote and see a doctor about removing the required tools for reproduction.

Black, white, red, blue, green......who gives a flying *****? Not everyone fits a narrow minded stereotype. Don’t be a ***** moron and be excellent to each other. It’s not that gotdamn hard.

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, GregPersons said:

It is straight up a mental degenerative disease. It's groupthink and laziness. I am also embarrassed to know Bills fans like the PPP trolls are among us.

Cheers on giving them a bit of the reality check. These goofballs have no idea what a bubble they live in. They really have bought all the ***** to thinking they are the "real America"

lol you got nothing, you are nothing...an empty shell devoid of logic and originality.

Like being a bills fan has anything to do with anything.

52 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

So, solid read. Let’s recap:

All Police are bad and unneeded.

All white people are racist.

All black people are poor because of white people.

All white people are rich because of black people.

Equal opportunity doesn’t matter. Equal results are needed.

People can’t have a conversation without using the color of someone’s skin as a reason they couldn’t possibly know anything. Which is actually racist but it’s cool because racism only works in one direction because that’s just “racism” in a nut shell.

Personal responsibility is solely on the shoulders of anyone not listed in the column under “systematically disadvantaged”. For those who fall under that category in Darwin’s grab bag; it’s everyone else’s fault.

Its ok to group everyone together in a stereotype as long as those people being lumped together are police officers; white people, rich people and people we don’t agree with. If any of the previously listed stereotypes create their own stereotype about any of those who stereotypes them; that’s racist.

All statistics are examples of systematic racism.

Black people hate white people and white people hate black people. Because, well, they told us we do. (Newsflash; and I know you don’t want to hear this; the majority of us get along just fine. But, please, continue hating each other. The videos make for solid ***** box entertainment.)

Should you find yourself somewhere in the middle; you’re a mother ***** racist. You’re refusal to pick a side means you automatically choose the side of racism and you’re a racist.

All good points (not really). I’m dumber for having read half of this ***** but expect nothing less on the internet. Some of y’all need to relinquish the right to vote and see a doctor about removing the required tools for reproduction.

Black, white, red, blue, green......who gives a flying *****? Not everyone fits a narrow minded stereotype. Don’t be a ***** moron and be excellent to each other. It’s not that gotdamn hard.

If I may add one to your list:

You can't blame all protesters because of the actions of a very small percentage of rioters and looters, but you can condemn all police officers because of the actions of a very small percentage of racist bullies. 

Heck, you could substitute "white people" for "police officers" for that matter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

mentioning black on black crime when speaking on Black lives matter instantly means you know jack ***** about the movement and can't stand the fact that minorites are finally being recognized in this country 

black people don't kill other blacks because of their skin color, its bc a thousands reasons all stemming from systematic racism. white police officers however DO kill black people because of their race. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

mentioning black on black crime when speaking on Black lives matter instantly means you know jack ***** about the movement and can't stand the fact that minorites are finally being recognized in this country 

black people don't kill other blacks because of their skin color, its bc a thousands reasons all stemming from systematic racism. white police officers however DO kill black people because of their race. 

Honestly, don’t you ever tire of being an idiot?

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Don’t look now but your entire statement makes YOU the racist. Talk about unaware 

11 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Racists love to speak cryptically like this. Just say what you mean. "I hope to soon legally shoot black people." Why do you guys think your veiled threats are clever? Is it because you're all stupid as *****? 

I would tell you to go jump off a bridge, number one. Lmao. I'm not here to educate you, you silly white moron. That's not my job and I could give a *****. There's plenty of resources available. Start here: google/bing/whatever conservative search engine tinfoil hats use -- read books by black people.  From different time periods. More than one. 

Did you need me to give you that idea? Were you so empty before? TRY HARDER, WHITE PEOPLE.

So what your saying is giphy.gif?cid=82a1493becd41dc5675d62c2b2

• Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

the fact that you think what I posted means i'm an idiot proves my point bud. 

BTW OP your whole post is going on twitter. 

No,  I think you are an idiot whether or not you post; however, it certainly manifests itself in your posts and leaves no doubts

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

You might be a racist if.........

You think minorities are finally being recognized in this country.  

• Like (+1) 1

Will Derek Chauvin walk on the Murder charge?

https://www.independentsentinel.com/full-autopsy-of-mr-floyd-4x-amount-of-fentanyl-needed-to-kill-also-meth-and-pot/?utm_source=whatfinger

You can bet the defense will argue Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose. He appeared to have had 4 times the amount that it would take to kill a person in his system. The first ME differed from Baden.

Reasonable doubt?

This forensic Pathologist suggests that second autopsy’s are usually riddled with mistakes from the damage done to the corpse during the first autopsy. As well as the obvious of Baden being a hired gun.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/blogs/working-stiff/86913

All it takes is one juror To be convinced and you can have a hung jury. 

1 hour ago, CarpetCrawler said:

You can't blame all protesters because of the actions of a very small percentage of rioters and looters, but you can condemn all police officers because of the actions of a very small percentage of racist bullies. Heck, you could substitute "white people" for "police officers" for that matter. 

The hypocrisy doesn't end there. Whenever an Islamic terrorist blows up Americans, Libs are quick to preach about how one person's actions (or in the case of 9/11, 20 peoples' actions) shouldn't reflect poorly on Muslims as a whole.

But cops? "HANG 'EM!"

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Beast said:

https://www.independentsentinel.com/full-autopsy-of-mr-floyd-4x-amount-of-fentanyl-needed-to-kill-also-meth-and-pot/?utm_source=whatfinger

You can bet the defense will argue Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose. He appeared to have had 4 times the amount that it would take to kill a person in his system. The first ME differed from Baden.

Reasonable doubt?

This forensic Pathologist suggests that second autopsy’s are usually riddled with mistakes from the damage done to the corpse during the first autopsy. As well as the obvious of Baden being a hired gun.

If he walks what happens next will make the Rodney King riots a walk in the park

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Beast said:

Reasonable doubt?

It certainly doesn’t negate what happened; however, this is exactly why trials are often more complex than people realize

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

anyone who quotes ben shapiro, a known alt right dumbass, should be banned from this forum

the mods are a joke on here lol. embarrassed some of you even call yourself bills fans. 

Buffalo is a city built from working class individuals and the Bills share that identity, and you folks are on here supporting a fascist regime that doesn't give a flying ***** about the working class of america. hence...you all are BRAINWASHED 

An orthodox Jew is alt-right?  

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, GregPersons said:

This is a well-worn white supremacist democrat argument. White peopleDemocrats want desperately Blacks to be savages; inherently different and sub-human. It would be very convenient for them if that could just be true. 

If white peopel democrats were genuinely concerned about black on black crime, they would do something more sympathetic than mock it.

FIFY

• Like (+1) 1