GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

I’ll take it a step further; I don’t see a path for anyone else. I think if Miami takes a BIG step they can MAYBE get to 9 wins. No one else in the division can IMO. I have the Bills at +130 and if I had more in my account I’d have bet more.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Nope ESPN says 8.5 wins  I saw from expert Mike Clay

was that his win prediction or was he just quoting the over/under? Because most books list the bills in that 8.5-9 win range for their O/U. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll take it a step further; I don’t see a path for anyone else. I think if Miami takes a BIG step they can MAYBE get to 9 wins. No one else in the division can IMO. I have the Bills at +130 and if I had more in my account I’d have bet more.

All the time Miami makes these big free agency splashes and I never see them have any level of sustained success. I think the Jets and Miami are mid-level teams who will win between 7-9 games depending on how lucky they are with injuries and close games. The Jets have the QB and rebuilt their O-line smartly this time, but they lack weapons and their defense is nothing more than average. Miami lacks a lot of talent in several areas but is improved and they are well coached. Both teams are a year away. 

Who I am not sure about in the division is the Patriots. Their defense and special teams are good but their offense could be tragic but I wouldn't put it past them to scratch out a decent offense with what they have. I could see the Pats winning 5 games or 11. 

• Like (+1) 3

Miami is the second best team talent wise in the division. 3rd best coach wise. I think Jets finish season last with their lack of weapons. Patriots 3rd and Miami 2nd. 

This is the Bills year to take first. 

• Like (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

All the time Miami makes these big free agency splashes and I never see them have any level of sustained success. I think the Jets and Miami are mid-level teams who will win between 7-9 games depending on how lucky they are with injuries and close games. The Jets have the QB and rebuilt their O-line smartly this time, but they lack weapons and their defense is nothing more than average. Miami lacks a lot of talent in several areas but is improved and they are well coached. Both teams are a year away. 

Who I am not sure about in the division is the Patriots. Their defense and special teams are good but their offense could be tragic but I wouldn't put it past them to scratch out a decent offense with what they have. I could see the Pats winning 5 games or 11. 

I just look at the division and don’t see it. Miami’s advantage is that their crossover games are Bengals and Jags. They are better than both of them. That puts them a leg up on the Jets and Pats imo. The Jets and Pats have no weapons. One team has a pretty good young QB but Adam Gase as the coach. The other has, at this point, the worst weapons in the league, the worst QB situation in the league and arguably the hardest schedule in the league. The Pats are a 6 win team. The Jets are in that general area too I believe. The Dolphins have some real strengths (specifically the secondary). They have a rebuilt OL, a solid vet QB and potentially a young franchise guy. They are well coached too. They may be a year away. They too may be a 6 win team. They are however, the only other team in the division that I can see a path to 8 or even 9 wins. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I just look at the division and don’t see it. Miami’s advantage is that their crossover games are Bengals and Jags. They are better than both of them. That puts them a leg up on the Jets and Pats imo. The Jets and Pats have no weapons. One team has a pretty good young QB but Adam Gase as the coach. The other has, at this point, the worst weapons in the league, the worst QB situation in the league and arguably the hardest schedule in the league. The Pats are a 6 win team. The Jets are in that general area too I believe. The Dolphins have some real strengths (specifically the secondary). They have a rebuilt OL, a solid vet QB and potentially a young franchise guy. They are well coached too. They may be a year away. They too may be a 6 win team. They are however, the only other team in the division that I can see a path to 8 or even 9 wins. 

Is Hoodie egotistically delusional about Stidham or is he quietly confident in his abilities???

I would be delightedly shocked if NE only won  six games. However, we have seen this before. With a good D and an average O he could still eke out 9-10 wins. 
If they only win six, I’ll be the first to send you a case of beer?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Is Hoodie egotistically delusional about Stidham or is he quietly confident in his abilities???

I would be delightedly shocked if NE only won  six games. However, we have seen this before. With a good D and an average O he could still eke out 9-10 wins. 
If they only win six, I’ll be the first to send you a case of beer?

I’m going to die on this hill. We are so traumatized by the last 20 years we’ve lost all reason. That team stinks. If you put lions uniforms on that roster we’d think that they were in the Lawrence race. They will win 6 BECAUSE of Belichick. That is one of the worst few rosters in the league. Stop thinking about who they were and look at this depth chart. What is it that you like about this team? Where are they good? I’m not picking on you specifically either so I’m sorry if it comes across like that. I’m asking everyone here to look at this. What about this talent do people like?

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/NE

Their OL is pretty good but lost their legendary coach. Their skill players are AWFUL. The secondary is good but their pass rush isn’t. This is a bad football team with the greatest coach of all-time. Someone explain to me HOW this team scores points? 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Fins to me have a lot of issues along the O-line, a lackluster QB situation, so/so receivers and a defense that is fairly average. They scream a 7 win team to me. I don't know how well they are coached because Jauron would win 7 games with a ***** roster and I didn't consider him to be a good coach. 

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Does that mean crazy eyes will be hunting us?

They'll be hunting us like a floating taco, @LABILLBACKER... Like a G.D. floating taco...

22 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

From his tower in New Jersey.

The Hobbit Eye of Sauron art installation scrapped in Moscow after ...

You captured the smoldering, tar-covered wasteland part, but the eye isn't quite... Googley enough... I would consult with Bob Ross on that...

6 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

The Fins to me have a lot of issues along the O-line, a lackluster QB situation, so/so receivers and a defense that is fairly average. They scream a 7 win team to me. I don't know how well they are coached because Jauron would win 7 games with a ***** roster and I didn't consider him to be a good coach. 

Oh I’m not projecting them to win 9 games. I’m just saying they can. I don’t see how the Jets or Pats can. The Jets play the Browns & Colts in their crossover games and the Pats play the Texans and Ravens. I think that the AFC East goes 0-4 in those games. We also play the AFC and NFC west. Those divisions are strong. There just aren’t a lot of wins with the lack of talent and the schedule. With last year’s schedule it could have been different.

The Bills are clearly the class of the division imo. They absolutely have the best roster. 

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?