NFL Schedule leaks

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Did he?  Or were you referring to the rumor of bills at vegas MNF?  The post regarding bills at 49ers does not say rumor...

@ngbills you got some splainin' to do.

3 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

So you're a believer in him, Mark?

No, my thumbs down means that I'm not impressed with your pun. :rolleyes:

52 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Did he?  Or were you referring to the rumor of bills at vegas MNF?  The post regarding bills at 49ers does not say rumor...

He removed the post I was responding to where he asked the same thing. Just an error. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/6/2020 at 11:05 AM, Mark Vader said:

Oh man, this would be awesome if true!

It would be terrible on the team. Game would wrap up around 9:30pm, another 2 hours to wheels up. 5 hr flight plus 3 hour time difference gets the team home at sunrise. Gameplans have to be installed, coaches have to review all game film and injured players will require medical attention while the rest of the team tries to get some decent sleep. This would be way to early to hope for a Bye, so there’s a critical game in 5 days. I hope, with all these WC away games, 2 of them are back to back and they’ll have a ‘stay there’ 10 day road trip, allowing for some consistency in their lives.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I heard 2020 was Big Ben’s revenge tour 

7C4C668D-C8F8-4BE3-A917-AE7B68CFF255.jpeg

It looks like they have both a Duck on the team and a member of the duck dynasty crew on the team as well. Perfect time for our defense to get hunting.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Two division games to start the season.

Yuck. That’s too early. I’m not booking tickets to Miami in the heart of hurricane season. I would’ve loved that to have been a November or early December game down there and for them to play at OP in September or October

11 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It would be terrible on the team. Game would wrap up around 9:30pm, another 2 hours to wheels up. 5 hr flight plus 3 hour time difference gets the team home at sunrise. Gameplans have to be installed, coaches have to review all game film and injured players will require medical attention while the rest of the team tries to get some decent sleep. This would be way to early to hope for a Bye, so there’s a critical game in 5 days. I hope, with all these WC away games, 2 of them are back to back and they’ll have a ‘stay there’ 10 day road trip, allowing for some consistency in their lives.

I wouldn't want the Bills to get their Bye Week that early but it wouldn't be out of the question, if they did. The byes started in Week 4 last year with the 49ers and the J-E-S-T...Jest...Jest...Jest.