2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm just glad we don't have Goodell announcing the picks anymore trying painfully to be funny before Wingo saying "He has an interesting back story where he killed his rich parents for the inheritance money.  He has great ball tracking skills and ran a 4.38."

Sounds like a perfect Raider prospect...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Nah.

Watched a good amount of Butler last month(while watching Addison too). Guy is much more explosive and disruptive than Star. It’s not even close. 

I think Star's role is different. Star was complete trash for a lot of last season but from Thanksgiving on his play improved a lot and so did the rush defense. The biggest knock on Butler is that he is inconsistent.

1 minute ago, Yantha said:

Not to be off topic here...  but how many times were you frustrated with our DL breaking down and allowing too many rushing yards?  Star Lotulelei needs an upgrade IMO, but you can't fix every hole.

Respectfully...

You’re out of your depth here.

Let the adults talk in peace.

3 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Usually done by phone with the UDFA.  With the technology they are using to communicate with other team FO guys, shouldn’t be an issue.

I believe there are more people in these guys “war rooms” than being shown on TV.  I mean, how many computers does Beane really need just for himself?

they do. They also have an IT guy and a Cyber Security guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I agree. I thought Harrison Phillips was playing very well before he got hurt.  Knowing his work-ethic, he will do his best to return healthy and compete.

I think he might take a year to be fully healthy. But I think with the insane depth at DT they can work him back as a rotational player.