Browns to introduce new uniforms at 12:00 pm

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They just removed the word Cleveland? Oh and no more oranges. K. 

Removed “Browns” from pants, eliminated orange jerseys and pants (though orange pants could be considered old school) and changed striping, numbers and socks to more old school look.

3 minutes ago, eball said:

The fact that a lot of guys are saying they don't see the differences in the new/old uniforms just reaffirms a widely-held belief/stereotype that there are a lot of dudes who have no eye for fashion/style whatsoever.

Too true!  Unless new unis are hideous or replacing ones that were hideous, I’m surprised anyone actually cares.  I mean, it’s the offseason and I get that nothing is going on, but still. 

Edited by BarleyNY

4 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I like them.  I always liked the odd pairing of brown and orange.  But I also like the Broncos and Bucs old unis so I might not know what I'm talking about.

Yeah I've never had a problem with the Browns colors.

I also liked the Broncos & Buccaneers old uniforms. The bucking bronco in the letter "D" is way better than the gargoyle they have now.

The creamsicle uni's was good for the Buccaneers, although I'm fine with what they have now.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yeah I've never had a problem with the Browns colors.

I also liked the Broncos & Buccaneers old uniforms. The bucking bronco in the letter "D" is way better than the gargoyle they have now.

The creamsicle uni's was good for the Buccaneers, although I'm fine with what they have now.

As a kid, for some reason, I always thought the old bucking bronco in the letter "D" was a unicorn lol.  Wishful thinking I guess.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

The fact that a lot of guys are saying they don't see the differences in the new/old uniforms just reaffirms a widely-held belief/stereotype that there are a lot of dudes who have no eye for fashion/style whatsoever.

If they didn't announce it I don’t think I would have noticed a difference. 

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

This is gold coming from a Bills fan. We've both sucked forever.

Except that the Bills have made the playoffs twice in the last three years and the Browns haven't made it in 17 seasons.  The Bills had their similar drought obviously, but we don't suck now and we've had relevance in the last 30 years while the Browns only relevance in the past 30-odd years are stories about the back of the Cheesecake Factory.

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Except that the Bills have made the playoffs twice in the last three years and the Browns haven't made it in 17 seasons.  The Bills had their similar drought obviously, but we don't suck now and we've had relevance in the last 30 years while the Browns only relevance in the past 30-odd years are stories about the back of the Cheesecake Factory.

The Bills have been 1 and done twice in 3 years, and 3 years ago they had to back in on a Bengals prayer game. Congrats. Cleveland beat Buffalo last year. Either way, neither team has done anything impressive for years.

Edited by cle23

6 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I like them.  I always liked the odd pairing of brown and orange.  But I also like the Broncos and Bucs old unis so I might not know what I'm talking about.

The all brown are terrible.  A pile of stuff from the dog pound.

4 minutes ago, cle23 said:

The Bills have been 1 and done twice in 3 years, and 3 years ago they had to back in on a Bengals prayer game. Congrats. Cleveland beat Buffalo last year. Either way, neither team has done anything impressive for years.

Ohhhh the old "backing in" argument.  We made it.  If that Bengals game had been earlier in the year, our week 17 game would have been win-and-in, which we did.  The Bills are clearly a team on the rise, while the Browns are destined for disaster with their current ownership.

And congratulations on beating us last year, that is a quality win for sure, against a 10-win playoff team.  Likely the feather in the Browns' cap for the 2019 season.

Anyway, the Bills have done impressive things with their organization in recent years, from overhauling the roster, to completely changing the culture, to creating the expectation of winning.  While the Browns have created the continued expectation of "Browns gonna Browns" 

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Ohhhh the old "backing in" argument.  We made it.  If that Bengals game had been earlier in the year, our week 17 game would have been win-and-in, which we did.  The Bills are clearly a team on the rise, while the Browns are destined for disaster with their current ownership.

And congratulations on beating us last year, that is a quality win for sure, against a 10-win playoff team.  Likely the feather in the Browns' cap for the 2019 season.

Anyway, the Bills have done impressive things with their organization in recent years, from overhauling the roster, to completely changing the culture, to creating the expectation of winning.  While the Browns have created the continued expectation of "Browns gonna Browns" 

The Browns big mistake last year was hiring Kitchens.  We'll see about Stefanski, but he seems to be much more organized. 

The Bills did well hiring McDermott. The guys running the Browns FO now wanted him rather than Hue Jackson years ago, do I honestly think they'll run similar programs. It's just funny when people act like the Bills are perennial SB contenders.

11 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

The all brown are terrible.  A pile of stuff from the dog pound.

I like the brown tops, white bottoms.  I like contrast in uniforms.  Part of the reason I have never liked color rush.  Or even the blue-on-blue, non-color-rush-color-rush unis the Bills use.

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

The Browns big mistake last year was hiring Kitchens.  We'll see about Stefanski, but he seems to be much more organized. 

The Bills did well hiring McDermott. The guys running the Browns FO now wanted him rather than Hue Jackson years ago, do I honestly think they'll run similar programs. It's just funny when people act like the Bills are perennial SB contenders.

No way I think we are perennial SB contenders, but I do think we are heading that way if Allen continues his progress arc similar to year 1 to year 2.

7 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Everyone getting uniform updates. These are pretty good. 

Bills up next. Going full camo.

Sorry but camo is massively poser when not worn by a US Marine,

Semper FI , Go Bills!!!

55 minutes ago, cle23 said:

The Browns biggest mistake last year, and every year, is not folding the franchise or moving them again to a different City......

57 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Bucs and Browns an upgrade.  Colts a slight upgrade.   Falcons, not so much.

Pats, Chargers and Rams next. 

I bet the Chargers uniforms will be the best of all the redo's.  They already got the colors right.  The Rams, I think, will wind up being the worst.  That logo is trash.  I hope the gradient isn't on the helmet or uniforms but I got bad feeling...

Edited by purple haze

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Bucs and Browns an upgrade.  Colts a slight upgrade.   Falcons, not so much.

Pats, Chargers and Rams next. 

Agreed. Bucs losing the LED alarm clock numbers was a huge upgrade.  Browns going old school is a definite upgrade. Falcons look like an XFL uni. 

Edited by BarleyNY