TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

I was gonna wait to post this until closer to my picks, but this thing is moving fast, so...

The Las Vegas Raiders are looking to move back in the draft (preferably from the 19th spot, but the 12th is on the table, too). Hoping to add more draft picks this year, as we currently lack any 2nd round picks.

Edited by Logic

23 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

So is the Browns whole draft pretty much Okudah and Williams? 

Can you think of a more Brownsy thing to do?  It somewhat fits their aggressive approach

25 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They are a team with few obvious holes beyond left tackle and center. The chance to go up and get an elite player? Too good to miss.

The Browns extended Tretter late last season so they’re good at center.  LB squad is weak/unproven.  That’s the big remaining need.  A FA player like Bradham makes sense.

They just brought in two safeties on 1 year deals so that’s a need looking beyond this season.  I expect one to get extended and one to be replaced.  Vernon will need replaced after this season too so a LDE is a need in 2021 too.

CB was also a need IMO.  Best case was Greedy Williams blossoming and Ward staying healthy and finding a starting slot CB.  But if Ward has more concussions or Greedy doesn’t step up, then they’d be shot - especially playing so much man coverage.  Now they can weather issues with Ward Or Greedy or be very strong 3 deep. 

1 minute ago, BarleyNY said:

The Browns extended Tretter late last season so they’re good at center.  LB squad is weak/unproven.  That’s the big remaining need.  A FA player like Bradham makes sense.

They just brought in two safeties on 1 year deals so that’s a need looking beyond this season.  I expect one to get extended and one to be replaced.  Vernon will need replaced after this season too so a LDE is a need in 2021 too.

CB was also a need IMO.  Best case was Greedy Williams blossoming and Ward staying healthy and finding a starting slot CB.  But if Ward has more concussions or Greedy doesn’t step up, then they’d be shot - especially playing so much man coverage.  Now they can weather issues with Ward Or Greedy or be very strong 3 deep. 

I am pretty meh on Tretter - he could definitely be upgraded. You are right on linebacker.

6 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Kevin Johnson played pretty good last year as well

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

I think he wants a WR.

Right now autodraft is set to Derrick Brown

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

If it's not made by 2p, can you make the pick please?  I have a call I need to get on

^ yep.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I would think Derrick Brown would be a lock here. As BPA and arguably there biggest need

^ yep yep.

Jordan Love should be a 5th round pick, not 5th overall.

Yikes.

I saw this guy NUMEROUS times in college and I always came away very unimpressed by him.

To me it would be a Godsend to see the Dolphins select him 5th overall.

• Like (+1) 3