TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

53 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I thought we would be overburdened with applicants for this. Strange. 

Happy to do more than 1 if required but equally happy to give others a chance. 

Maybe it has something to do with the time that the last one took? With the window cut in 1/2 to 2 hours it should run much smoother.

Teams are updated. 

As it stands right now, the Texans  and Steelers are still available if someone requests them before 9am tomorrow morning.   For now, they have been assigned temporary owners, but that would be their second team.  At 9am, it locks in.

Please follow the rules of the draft and keep the formatting correct when  you make your pick.  Those two things make this all go a lot faster

15 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I think I prefer to manage the sheet, trades, etc on this one, but as always I'll take one if I'm needed.

I tried to keep you and me out of it.  However, I gave you the easiest possible team

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Teams are updated. 

As it stands right now, the Colts, Texans, Bears, and Steelers are still available if someone requests them before 9am tomorrow morning.   For now, they have been assigned temporary owners, but that would be their second team.  At 9am, it locks in.

Please follow the rules of the draft and keep the formatting correct when  you make your pick.  Those two things make this all go a lot faster

I tried to keep you and me out of it.  However, I gave you the easiest possible team

Are there hats and jerseys?  Can we do this over Zoom?  Am I allowed to play?

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Texans, Bears, and Steelers

I will take the Bears please.  And if you dont fill one of the last 2 teams by draft time, I am happy to take one of those too since none of these teams have a first round pick

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1