Virgil

TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Anything unloaded of Paul Reuben's is not ideal. 

In negotiations right now to make the contract voidable if he goes within 100 yards of a movie theater. 

• Haha (+1) 1

With the 72nd pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Arizona Cardinals select Curtis Weaver, Edge rusher, Boise State

Having already added a premium wide receiver and a day-one starting right tackle, we turned our attention to the defense. We felt that strengthening our front seven would pay the most immediate dividends. We already have some talent we like in our secondary, but they'll benefit from not having to hold up in coverage for so long. With All-Pro Chandler Jones on one side and new addition Jordan Phillips strengthening the interior, we felt we were one piece away from a significantly improved pass rash. As such, we took the top remaining edge rusher on our board. We were pleased to see Curtis Weaver still available at this point in the draft. He is the all time Mountain West record-holder for career sacks with 34 in three seasons, and we feel he will fit in perfectly in Vance Joseph's aggressive 3-4 defense. Josh Uche was a consideration here, but a playing weight of 238 lbs was a bit of a concern for us. Instead, we took a player with excellent size and proven production as a standup rush linebacker.

@wppete and his Jacksonville Jaguars are now on the clock.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Looking like a long shot that we get to the Bills pick today...

Yep

I think Virge needs to get a bit ruthless. No more than an hour. Then boom you are cut off. 

• Like (+1) 2

Waiting on the next pick like

Best Yawn Pug GIFs | Gfycat

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Eason, Anae, Uche, Z. Moss, or Dillon? 

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

46 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Virge needs to get a bit ruthless. No more than an hour. Then boom you are cut off. 

Even 2 hours (As opposed to four) would be better.

• Like (+1) 1

I have been waiting on deck but need to run an errand.  I will make my pick in about 2 hours when I return - all ready to go.

26 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Eason, Anae, Uche, Z. Moss, or Dillon? 

Harrison Bryant the TE from FIU. Or knowing Doug Marrone, Simpson the guard from Clemson

35 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Harrison Bryant the TE from FIU. Or knowing Doug Marrone, Simpson the guard from Clemson

I thought about including Simpson, and Albert O...

• Like (+1) 1

OK - back and will check in occasionally for when the Browns are on the clock.

18 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I think Virgil and wppete went on a socially distanced vacation together! :lol:

I am happy to go but it is @Virgil to make the call.

You guys can go 7 rounds in this fashion (since there is benefit in mocks.  It gets us commoners a list of names to keep an eye on or further research).

After round 3 is completely in the books, each GM (or those who want to) can simply list other players they'd be looking to snag for their teams in the later rounds, with approximate ranges the player is expected/hoped to be available.   Just a thought.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

You guys can go 7 rounds in this fashion (since there is benefit in mocks.  It gets us commoners a list of names to keep an eye on or further research).

After round 3 is completely in the books, each GM (or those who want to) can simply list other players they'd be looking to snag for their teams in the later rounds, with approximate ranges the player is expected/hoped to be available.   Just a thought.

I think the real NFL draft would be on live TV before this group finished 7 all rounds. 😉

hopefully @Virgil get back and make the pick...i thought it was supposed to be a 4hr clock

On 4/5/2020 at 6:17 PM, section122 said:

The Bears help their interior line and select Tyler Biadsz, c, Wisconsin.

The retirement of kyle long means the Bears need some help inside and german ifedi is not the answer.

The Cowboys and @GunnerBill are on the clock 

It’s too bad the Bills don’t have a need for interior linemen and I don’t care how his name is actually pronounced.  To me it’s Bada$$.

You can never have too many Bada$$’s on your team.

31 minutes ago, ColeB said:

It’s too bad the Bills don’t have a need for interior linemen and I don’t care how his name is actually pronounced.  To me it’s Bada$$.

You can never have too many Bada$$’s on your team.

I’d draft the kid in the second. He could replace Feliciano who is a free agent at the end of the season and move to center when Morse’s contract is up. 

• Like (+1) 1