TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!

Virgil

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ignore me I missed the running back bit. Apologies. I deleted my post. 

The Las Vegas Raiders have notified the commisioners office that they have accepted GunnerBill's apology. No forthcoming suspension from TBD is expected. 

Edited by aristocrat
  • Haha (+1) 2

With the 82nd pick of the 2020 NFL Draft YOUR Dallas Cowboys select:

Bradlee Anae, Defensive End, Utah

If I had been tasked with the Bills pick at #54 this would have been my guy. The #29 player on my big board. I considered a tight end at this spot but I just think the value on Anae was too good to miss. The Cowboys needs are on defense and I have added three defenders who will all have immediate impacts. Anae's hustle opposite the speed and bend of Demarcus Lawrence gives me one of the better edge combinations in the NFL and nothing helps a below average secondary like pressure up front. I am confident I have made the Cowboys D better today and in the future with Fulton, Davidson and Anae. 

How 'bout 'dem COWBOYS!!! 

The Broncos and @Golden Goat are now on the clock. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

With the 82nd pick of the 2020 NFL Draft YOUR Dallas Cowboys select:

Bradlee Anae, Defensive End, Utah

If I had been tasked with the Bills pick at #54 this would have been my guy. The #29 player on my big board. I considered a tight end at this spot but I just think the value on Anae was too good to miss. The Cowboys needs are on defense and I have added three defenders who will all have immediate impacts. Anae's hustle opposite the speed and bend of Demarcus Lawrence gives me one of the better edge combinations in the NFL and nothing helps a below average secondary like pressure up front. I am confident I have made the Cowboys D better today and in the future with Fulton, Davidson and Anae. 

How 'bout 'dem COWBOYS!!! 

The Broncos and @Golden Goat are now on the clock. 

I was hoping that he’d make it to the next Bills poll. He’s a guy that just produces. Anae was fantastic SR. Bowl week.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I was hoping that he’d make it to the next Bills poll. He’s a guy that just produces. Anae was fantastic SR. Bowl week.

I know I love him more than most but him making it this far is ridiculous to me. 

Against my own board I got my #15, #25 and #29 overall players. 

With the 83rd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select Ben Bartch, OT, St. John

Garett Bolles: You're officially on notice. Bartch is raw and has a lot to learn, but we love his power and work ethic. At best, we've found our new LT. At worst, we added depth to a shallow position.

We've now addressed CB, WR, DL, OT.

The Los Angeles Rams and their ? logo are on the clock. (@Paulus)

Edited by Golden Goat

The Lions take

Tyler Biadasz, Guard, Wisconsin 

We need to bolster depth and increase competition on the offensive line. We’re of the belief that Biadasz’s performed below his ability this past season while recovering from a hip injury and playing through a lingering shoulder injury. When he rebounds he’ll look like a steal in the third round. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Junction said:

The Lions take

Tyler Biadasz, Guard, Wisconsin 

We need to bolster depth and increase competition on the offensive line. We’re of the belief that Biadasz’s performed below his ability this past season while recovering from a hip injury and playing through a lingering shoulder injury. When he rebounds he’ll look like a steal in the third round. 

Gone (Bears at 50)

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2

Anyone want to put together the next best 10 options for me?

I'm on a call right now and can't make the poll for 10 min.  If you can, just post the names here and I'll make the poll in a minute

36 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Anyone want to put together the next best 10 options for me?

I'm on a call right now and can't make the poll for 10 min.  If you can, just post the names here and I'll make the poll in a minute

Going by the 3 in the sheet, and getting some variety:

John Simpson, G, Clemson 

Josh Uche, Edge, Michigan

Hunter Bryant, TE, Washington 

Anfernee Jennings, Edge, Alabama 

Ke'Shawn Vaughn, RB, Vanderbilt 

Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR, Michigan 

Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma 

Jason Strowbridge, DL, UNC

Troy Pride Jr, CB, Notre Dame

Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB, App State

Happy to get others' input though.