TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!

Virgil

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

This was my vote for the Bills pick @ 54.  While I am not convinced he will be all pro, he should turn into a solid run and pass defender. 

Imo, This is the kind of pick that says we aren’t trying to win this year.  Just a solid guy that doesn’t provide very much pass rush and will maybe develop some moves over time.  If we spend our first pick on a DE, I pray that his best trait is getting after the QB and not setting the edge

41 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

Do you think Kansas City is stupid for loading up on offensive talent? To get past them in the playoffs, you will have to be able to score points. Claypool is a mismatch  that was underutilized. He'll catch Allen's darts and improve our special teams.

With the 27th pick in the 2nd round of the 2020 NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Justin Madubuike, DT Texas AM

GM - We obviously are trying to get back to the seahawk way.  We are doubling down on young talent to help transform our DEF for years to come.  Pair this beast with espenesa I couldn't ask for a better start to our draft.  We had Justin in our top 40.  With the loss of jefferson he should slide right in.

@H2o and the Ravens are on the clock.

52 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

With the 27th pick in the 2nd round of the 2020 NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Justin Madubuike, DT Texas AM

GM - We obviously are trying to get back to the seahawk way.  We are doubling down on young talent to help transform our DEF for years to come.  Pair this beast with espenesa I couldn't ask for a better start to our draft.  We had Justin in our top 40.  With the loss of jefferson he should slide right in.

@H2o and the Ravens are on the clock.

I hate you :lol: That's who I was going to take. 

With the 60th pick in the NFL Draft the Baltimore Ravens select Cam Akers, RB, Florida St. Mark Ingram is on the wrong side of 30 and our offense is predicated on the running game. That being said we are looking ahead to a replacement. Ingram can be released next offseason to clear $5,000,000 in cap space for us if need be after this selection. Akers NFL comp in many instances is Mark Ingram and we know what that type of RB can do in this offense with Lamar Jackson pulling the defense running that read option. 

@Philo and the Titans are on the clock

• Like (+1) 1

With the 61st pick of the 2020 NFL draft the Tennessee Titans select Cameron Danztler, CB, Mississippi State. 

Logan Ryan is gone and Malcolm Butler is aging and on an unsavory contract. There is a need to find someone young and cheap to play opposite Adoree Jackson, especially with a large new contract in his future. Butler is still around for at least another year giving Dantzler time to add mass to his sleight frame. He provides plenty of versatility and upside to work in as a rookie and eventually take over the starting role. 

@Doc Brown and the Green Bay Packers are now on the clock.

With the 62nd pick of the 2020 NFL draft the Green Bay Packers select Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia

Aaron Rodgers will likely fall off a cliff this year and I'm not losing my damn job because of it.

@Buffalo716 and the Kansas City Chiefs are now on the clock.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

With the 62nd pick of the 2020 NFL draft the Green Bay Packers select Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia

Aaron Rodgers will likely fall off a cliff this year and I'm not losing my damn job because of it.

With the 63rd pick In the NFL draft the Kansas City Chiefs select noah igbinoghene , CB, Auburn

Highly touted WR prospect turned CB, igbinoghene while raw has shown very good ability at the CB spot. His athleticism, burst and physicality are all plus attributes and has shown the ability for a very good press. Awareness of routes in zone has greatly improved and is just touching potential

The Seattle Seahawks and @bkep32are on the clock

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I wonder if he will even succeed Rodgers and be poster boy Jake Fromm State Farm?

Edited by H2o
  • Haha (+1) 5

with the last pick in the 2nd round of the 2020 NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB - LSU

GM-  Really wanted igbinoghene but that is the NFL draft so we pivot.  Both are Rbs are hurt at the moment and we are a team that likes to run.  Im still not sold on penny so this edwards should push for rb2 once camp time comes around and we can see how penny responds if he is out on the field.  I think at one point last year we were down to our 3rd sting back up.  This give us a lil more depth at the position.

@Virgil and the Bengals are on the clock

4 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

with the last pick in the 2nd round of the 2020 NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB - LSU

GM-  Really wanted igbinoghene but that is the NFL draft so we pivot.  Both are Rbs are hurt at the moment and we are a team that likes to run.  Im still not sold on penny so this edwards should push for rb2 once camp time comes around and we can see how penny responds if he is out on the field.  I think at one point last year we were down to our 3rd sting back up.  This give us a lil more depth at the position.

@Virgil and the Bengals are on the clock

I think CEH is a steal at #64. 

With the first pick of the final round, the Cincinnati Bengals select Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia 

GM - We are thrilled to have Wilson be available to us at the start of the 3rd round.  We feel he can come in and compete immediately and we have 3 picks of both need and value as we continue to re-tool our offense. 

The Redskins @BuffaloHokie13 are on the clock

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

With the first pick of the final round, the Cincinnati Bengals select Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia 

GM - We are thrilled to have Wilson be available to us at the start of the 3rd round.  We feel he can come in and compete immediately and we have 3 picks of both need and value as we continue to re-tool our offense. 

?  The Jets are very disappointed by this selection.  They thought he would slip to them if the Bengals passed...

15 minutes ago, TPS said:

?  The Jets are very disappointed by this selection.  They thought he would slip to them if the Bengals passed...

The Bengals say “suck it” ?

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Great pick. Would start day 1 for Cincy. 

• Thank you (+1) 1