TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!

Virgil

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

GunnerBill asked me to make his pick.  Unfortunately, the guy he wanted went right before him, so he’s taking 

Marlon Davidson, DT, Auburn. 

@Paulus The Rams are on the clock 

Neville Gallimore, DL, Oklahoma

BPA. That's why. Even though it pains me, BPA...

@whatdrought

Edited by Paulus

3 hours ago, section122 said:

The Bears help their interior line and select Tyler Biadsz, c, Wisconsin.

The retirement of kyle long means the Bears need some help inside and german ifedi is not the answer.

The Cowboys and @GunnerBill are on the clock 

Yep. Biadasz was my guy. Gutting. 

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

GunnerBill asked me to make his pick.  Unfortunately, the guy he wanted went right before him, so he’s taking 

Marlon Davidson, DT, Auburn. 

I had Biadasz sticking out on my board as clearly the BPA. He is my #1 IOL in this class and it would have meant he could have replaced Travis Frederick and the line wouldn't have missed a beat. But he is gone. So...

The best player left on my board is Marlon Davidson. And he still fills a need in Dallas. Safe to say I am pretty high on Davidson. I have him ahead of Blacklock and Gallimore and I think he sometimes has been overlooked playing alongside Brown. He has versatility, can play inside or outside and had 7.5 sacks as a senior. My personal view is his best spot is as a 3 technique where he comes in as a little "undersized" at the Ed Oliver type weight but he has played heavier if the Cowboys want him to put some back on. The projected Dallas starters inside are Gerald McCoy and Dontari Poe. Both good NFL players but both very much on the downslope. Davidson can be a rotational piece year 1 and be ready to explode as a force of nature in year 2. Love the kid. 

Ironically the three names I gave to @Virgil in order were:

Biadasz

Davidson

Gallimore

And they literally went in that order in consecutive picks. They were clearly the 3 best remaining on my board. 

• Like (+1) 1

Welp, I don’t like passing on WR again, but the board is not falling my way and the guy I nearly took in the first is still available. 

With the 53rd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Eagles select Jeremy Chinn, S, Southern Illinois. 

Flashes of Cam Chancellor right here. We moved on from Malcom Jenkins, but Chinn is the perfect chess piece to move around in his spot. 

WR needs to be addressed, but without trades I have to take whose there. 

Give me a decent defense that has added: Hargrave, Slay, Robey-Coleman, Queen, and a Chinn and it’ll be great!

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Sheet and big boards are caught up. Another 13 hour packing day yesterday and I'm sore as ?.

Dude, you are more than good.  I know how much effort it takes to keep this mess updated

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Dude, you are more than good.  I know how much effort it takes to keep this mess updated

She lives in an 8,000 sf house. Do you know how much crap you can fit in an 8,000 sf house?!? Lol. Fortunately the movers are there now so there won't be another weekend of that.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

She lives in an 8,000 sf house. Do you know how much crap you can fit in an 8,000 sf house?!? Lol. Fortunately the movers are there now so there won't be another weekend of that.

Based on what's in my 800 sf, I would guess probably a lot?

25 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

13 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Based on what's in my 800 sf, I would guess probably a lot?

I was thinking about how crazy that is. My brother’s house is like 4,000 sq. ft and it’s a giant old house in the Elmwood Village. 8,000 square feet is absurd!! 

I came across the Brady house article earlier this week and the house he’s renting from Jeter is 30,000 square feet!! That’s just ridiculous.

Jeter’s House

54 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I was thinking about how crazy that is. My brother’s house is like 4,000 sq. ft and it’s a giant old house in the Elmwood Village. 8,000 square feet is absurd!! 

I came across the Brady house article earlier this week and the house he’s renting from Jeter is 30,000 square feet!! That’s just ridiculous.

Jeter’s House

St. Jetersburg is a great name.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

With the 55th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Baltimore Ravens select Julian Okwara, DE, Notre Dame.

We needed some pass rush juice and it came down to Terrell Lewis and Julian Okwara. Both are solid prospects. Aside from the length, bend, and burst he has off of the edge, Okwara has the frame where he can still add another 8-10lbs as well. Not only can he get after the QB, but he plays the run as equally well and has shown the ability to drop in coverage. We just feel like Okwara is the more complete player for a defense at this time.  IOL in the 1st and DE/OLB in the 2nd. 

@NewEra the Dolphins are now on the clock.