BuffaloHokie13

Projected 55* & Roster Discussion (FA)

For those dismissing Lee Smith and the value he brings to the team, I believe he would be (is?)  the emergency offensive lineman. Because a lot of times didnt the Bills only dress 7 OL?

8 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not too shabby...and we haven’t drafted a single player yet! Some talented guys are going to get cut and then quickly snatched up by other teams.

Hopefully Beane can put on his wizard's hat and once again trade those players that aren't going to make the cut on this deep roster and stock up on some more draft capital to use like the 5th and 6th round picks (Teller / Bodine) that were a part of the Diggs deal.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/18/2020 at 9:48 AM, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Maybe this should be pinned cuz we know this will be brought up again after the draft and throughout the off-season

I’ve got my 👀 on it.

On 3/18/2020 at 9:52 AM, Jay free said:

Bring Andy dalton home to buffalo his adopted home and biggest donor to his charity......also draft rb from Wisconsin Jonathan taylor ....trade up to 32 with chiefs and give up next years first.....

add Cameron wake and Dion lewis

This is a PSA. Step away from the keyboard. Consider it infected and Do not touch it again for weeks. Learn pro football and how to intermingle with those who do. 

8 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

And the cap looks solid next year right now. Draft will hopefully fill in RB, WR, Edge, and another CB. What do you think about bringing in Flacco @ 8 Million on a one year deal. Just in case 🧐

Back up QB has been a glaring weakness since we were left with Barkley. Look no further than the regular season finale. I thinks there’s gotta be better options than Flacco, but yes, it’s an absolute need.

Also must add an effective RB & Punter. THEN, we’ll be set.

oh, and bring back the Jills.😍

Posted (edited)

I give Barkley a pass for game  week 17 , resting too many Bills starters for the playoffs did him in.  jmo   With a healthy OL and adding Diggs and hope a good replacement for Gore ,  Barkley should be ok if needed.  He seems to have good chemistry with Allen , and now he knows the system and players.

Edited by ALF

2 hours ago, ALF said:

I give Barkley a pass for game  week 17 , resting too many Bills starters for the playoffs did him in.  jmo   With a healthy OL and adding Diggs and hope a good replacement for Gore ,  Barkley should be ok if needed.  He seems to have good chemistry with Allen , and now he knows the system and players.

Yes, but he has a weak, noodle arm. If the pass isn’t a timed one, there’s no chance of a completion. 

Nice guys don’t cut it at this level and, imo, that’s Barkley.

• Thanks! (+1) 1