Will we pick a player at 22 or trade up or trade down?

NewEra

Will we pick at 22 or trade up or down?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Will we pick at 22

• Yes, we will draft a player at 22
    • No, we will trade up
    • No, we will trade down

I don’t think we will pick at 22, but I’m not sure which way we go.  What do you guys thinks?

really feeling a trade up for lamb at the moment......nope, trade back and get Aiyuk or Mims......nah, just stay at 22 and grab Jefferson.  Grrrr.

I have nothing but faith in Beane

Edited by NewEra

Let’s ask Jambi, Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiny Ho.....

Odd that so many picked trade down.  McBeane already has 9 picks.  That’s a waste when the roster is already pretty solid.  They aren’t going to be looking for volume at this point in the process.  It’s time to get some dudes and try to win now.  The defense is already a top 5 unit. If Josh is the goods, get him some day 1 weapons and shoot your shot while he’s cheap.

There are really only two ways to win big in this league as far as I can tell.  You either have one of the greatest QBs in history like Manning/Brady or you go for broke with a QB on a rookie contract like Wilson/Wentz/Mahomes.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, WMDman said:

No sense in guessing now, we’ll have to see how the draft shakes out

That’s like saying, there’s no need to discuss anything about the Bills, just wait til it happens and see how it shakes out

Im going with staying at 22 but really depends on who is available, i prefer they always trade back from the first.

6 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

I think we stay put and take YGM or Epenesa. I think we go Higgins or Jefferson RD2 with a trade up as a likely scenario. Stay at 22 move up to 33.

I dont think those Ends are good enough for pick 22

6 hours ago, Billl said:

Odd that so many picked trade down.  McBeane already has 9 picks.  That’s a waste when the roster is already pretty solid.  They aren’t going to be looking for volume at this point in the process.  It’s time to get some dudes and try to win now.  The defense is already a top 5 unit. If Josh is the goods, get him some day 1 weapons and shoot your shot while he’s cheap.

There are really only two ways to win big in this league as far as I can tell.  You either have one of the greatest QBs in history like Manning/Brady or you go for broke with a QB on a rookie contract like Wilson/Wentz/Mahomes.

Trade down in the first to get more quality but trade up from 4-7 to get better quality.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BuffaninATL said:

a clear rip-off of WhiteLinen

Not a ripoff. It was like our minds were connected as we posted it at exactly the same time......

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

That’s like saying, there’s no need to discuss anything about the Bills, just wait til it happens and see how it shakes out

Hey! Thats a good idea too! You my friend are brilliant!. I kid.... 

9 hours ago, Billl said:

If you can add another 2nd rounder, it’s really not that odd...that seems to be where the value is this year imo...plus the extra day 3 picks we have can still be used to maneuver around and provide flexibility ?

Edited by JaCrispy