2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

49 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

My understanding is that he’s a speed guy who struggles with drops. A good player but probably overshadowed by Ruggs? 

Sure, he’ll drop a few, but it’s hardly epidemic. And if every speed guy is overshadowed by Ruggs, then “speed guy” takes on a whole new meaning.

Maybe I just need to take a break from watching Reagor, but after chopping down 5 full games, dude looks like a legit threat.

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Sure, he’ll drop a few, but it’s hardly epidemic. And if every speed guy is overshadowed by Ruggs, then “speed guy” takes on a whole new meaning.

Maybe I just need to take a break from watching Reagor, but after chopping down 5 full games, dude looks like a legit threat.

I watched two of his games and Reagor looks very good to me.

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Just FTR... those complaining about Lamb's bench press, according to Dane Brugler at The Athletic the average bench press for the top 30 WRs in the NFL is 14.

I honestly could care less what a WR can bench , as long as he didn't rep it 3 times lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Just FTR... those complaining about Lamb's bench press, according to Dane Brugler at The Athletic the average bench press for the top 30 WRs in the NFL is 14.

In the words of Sean mcdermott, and I’m paraphrasing, just catch the ***** football 

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jealous of the Redskins right now 

Big Robert  Windsor fan, he completely dismantled the Iowa offense line by himself, wish he was a little bigger but that can be taken care of and we can get him latter.

Would like those other guys too but not realistic in getting them.

13 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

37C5E884-2EF5-4280-8CD3-FF022D9FA435.jpeg

Clyde is my boy, really hope we get him !!! 

10 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Why isn’t there more talk surrounding Jalen Reagor?

I demand answers.

He's my WR4 behind the main 3 and is probably the guy I'm realistically hoping for at #22 at the moment. He offers a blend of deep threat, YAC, and contested catch ability that you generally don't see a lot of. I wouldn't necessarily be in favor of drafting all of these guys at #22, but my list from WR4-8 is (at the moment): Reagor, Aiyuk, LSU Jefferson, Higgins. I think those 4 are worthy of consideration, though I might take a different position ahead of some of them.

Edited by DCOrange