2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

33 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Cee Dee lamb with 11 bench press reps...soft 

Good, I hope he drops far enough that we can trade up for him. He's going to be a beast in the NFL. Odell Beckham did 7 bench press reps.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 2

Julian Okwara measuring at 6’4 252 34+” arms. I’m keeping my eye on this kid. Coming off an Injury similar to Milano. Should workout on Pro Day.

I just think this kid can hit 260 with no problem. Play DE, OLB etc... he looks untapped as far as potential. 

Just watching him.

• Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Good, I hope he drops far enough that we can trade up for him. He's going to be a beast in the NFL. Odell Beckham did 7 bench press reps.

For real.  Is there anything less meaningful for receivers than bench pressing?  Kevin Durant couldn’t bench 185 lbs once.  The Sabre’s drafted a guy who couldn’t do a pull up.  For certain positions, it’s meaningless. 

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bobby Johnson’s ears Just perked up

What a great quote to get yourself drafted as an o linemen.  Draft smart, nasty pricks and you will get a good oline. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

.  The Sabre’s drafted a guy who couldn’t do a pull up.  For certain positions, it’s meaningless. 

Not the best example to use for a guy who got sent down to the minors for being too weak for the big leagues.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, GG said:

Not the best example to use for a guy who got sent down to the minors for being too weak for the big leagues.  

Haha, true.  But there are a ton of weak, little guys who thrive in the nhl.  And at receiver, they said David Boston killed his career by getting too big.  

49 minutes ago, H2o said:

Claypool put up 19 reps. Solid for a WR.

That said, I’ve been all aboard the Claypool train.  

Edited by C.Biscuit97

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, true.  But there are a ton of weak, little guys who thrive in the nfl.  And at receiver, they said David Boston killed his career by getting too big.  

I'll take a faster smarter version of Duke any day.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

‘There are a ton of little, weak guys who thrive in the NFL’ 

wtf did I read

We were talking about hockey players and I made a typo with nfl instead of nhl.  Just because I smoke you in every argument, you don’t need to follow me around like a weirdo. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

?? WAT?

Typo.  I was talking about Casey M on the sabres and meant there are many small, weak guys who thrive in hockey.  

but in general, cbs and wrs aren’t position where strength is a top priority. 

58 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

As have I my friend, as have I. The talk of moving him to TE is just talk imo. He's still gonna have a 36" vertical at least and I bet he runs between 4.5-4.55 in the 40. What he's gonna be is a problem for DB's. :thumbsup:

Edited by H2o
  • Thank you (+1) 1