2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Burrow vs Haskins rd 2

Maybe ole Danny boy has given Ron the keys to the car unlike he has down with past regimes? Either way I would be COMPLETELY shocked if they didn't select Chase Young. 

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yep only get 45 Interviews  this year, which is 15 less than before. My guess is that they met with him at the senior bowl. Combine is good place to meet with underclassmen or guys who weren’t at senior bowl 

How many interviews are the Bills allowed to have when they hold their personal workouts?

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

How many interviews are the Bills allowed to have when they hold their personal workouts?

30 that involve travel to their facility. If they are within a certain radius they don’t count (like UB players) and they can visit a player on his campus also outside of that group of 30

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

30 that involve travel to their facility. If they are within a certain radius they don’t count (like UB players) and they can visit a player on his campus also outside of that group of 30

Thanks.

Those workouts are the ones to watch for. We've seen quite a few draft picks result from them.

• Like (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Thanks.

Those workouts are the ones to watch for. We've seen quite a few draft picks result from them.

Yep. Singletary as a recent great example. They went down to Florida and worked him out exclusively as a receiver and he certainly didn’t disappoint. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I bet both of the Bengals scouts are racking up those Greyhound miles! 

• Haha (+1) 3