2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

His agent probably advised him to do this and I approve. More guys should do it but not many have the credentials or are a lock at a certain slot 

Yeah not everyone is a far-and-away DE1 who is a virtual lock to go top 3.

22 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Has anyone noticed how good a blocker Jerry Jeudy became? I mean, he’s out there Robert Woods-ing guys on screen plays.

My biggest question is how he handles quality press coverage. Not that I have reason to doubt him, but he was rarely challenged with it so I don't really know. 

57 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:
His agent probably advised him to do this and I approve. More guys should do it but not many have the credentials or are a lock at a certain slot 

Yup. How many guys know for certain they're a top 5 pick before the CFB season ends and don't have to waste time/risk injury training for stuff they'll never use again. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just a friendly reminder that the Bills were WR needy last season and passed on a guy that is 6'4" 230lbs, ran a 4.33 and had a 40.5" vertical, yet he traded for Kelvin Benjamin.

Needless to say, I DO NOT trust Brandon Beane when it comes to selecting the right receiver for this team, but I do believe he's looking for a bigger framed guy, unless Jeudy or Ruggs somehow falls to us.

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

Just a friendly reminder that the Bills were WR needy last season and passed on a guy that is 6'4" 230lbs, ran a 4.33 and had a 40.5" vertical, yet he traded for Kelvin Benjamin.

Needless to say, I DO NOT trust Brandon Beane when it comes to selecting the right receiver for this team, but I do believe he's looking for a bigger framed guy, unless Jeudy or Ruggs somehow falls to us.

Why? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

Just a friendly reminder that literally every team in the NFL—including the one that eventually picked him—passed on that same player. There were legitimate questions as to whether or not he could run pass routes.

And I say this as a guy that was totally in favor of picking DK in round 2.

• Like (+1) 2