Jump to content
H2o

Myles Garrett Still Claiming Racial Slur

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

 

I disagree.  You call me the n word, prepare to schedule dental surgery in the immediate future.

You must punch hard. How do you prepare for jail afterwards? Butt crunches?

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 32ABBA said:

Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwn

Come on. This whole thing is hilarious. After Garrett claimed racism, he literally said "I'm not trying to make this racial." 🤣

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sticks and stones.........

 

 

Grown ups should never let words lead to violence. Period. Be an example for the kids, because they need to know this too. Inexcusable. If people say the most horrific things possible to your face, just feel sorry for them. It doesn’t change you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, BarleyNY said:


I’m from Cleveland.  People around the team were talking about it that same day.  I think the NFL wants to avoid the PR nightmare.  No way do they even admit it happened. 

 

We hear, or make up the narrative, of what we want to hear--especially NFL football fans. Maybe it did happen, but there has been no collaborating evidence. Doesn't work in the court of law nor in the court of public opinion. Move on Myles, and Browns fanboys.

Edited by CSBill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

You must punch hard. How do you prepare for jail afterwards? Butt crunches?

 

"I felt threatened"  "Feared for my life" or does that only work for cops?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well Mason should sue then.  


 

You keep saying this - you do understand to sue for libel - you must show how it  financially impacted you and your future earnings.  Just because someone says something about you does not mean you automatically can sue.  Even if it is a bold face lie.
 

Additionally - all suing does it keep it in the spotlight.  If there was truth to it or not - how are they going to prove anything - the players on the Steelers that were there denied it.  No Browns were close enough to hear anything - so it would be MG stating his piece versus a few Steelers with No real evidence.  Not exactly law suit material.

 

In the end - either way the ends are not justified by the means - you have a player that deserved to be suspended and has now been reinstated.  We will see how long before his next suspension as he as continually pushed the line and even in his limited time before this was noted as a dirty player. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

 

"I felt threatened"  "Feared for my life" or does that only work for cops?

Something tells me you’re seeing red behind your keyboard right now.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Ah yes, the provocateur lies to stir up trouble. Part of the conspiratorial playbook. Could smell that from far off. Thanks for doing the legwork.

I quit reading as soon as he let it be known that he is from Cleveland.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Augie said:

Sticks and stones.........

 

 

Grown ups should never let words lead to violence. Period. Be an example for the kids, because they need to know this too. Inexcusable. If people say the most horrific things possible to your face, just feel sorry for them. It doesn’t change you

Yeah, I can't get on board with this 100%.  This dovetails into the bullying discussion.  Maybe the stats weren't kept until the last few decades, but I don't recall the child suicide rate related to bullying ever being as high as it is.  This whole teaching kids to just endure it and "be the bigger person" doesn't work. 

24 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Something tells me you’re seeing red behind your keyboard right now.

Someone needs to talk to somebody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Myles Garrett is a trashbag just like Michael Bennett and Jussie Smollett. 
 

Wasting everyone’s time with 💩💩💩💩

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rudolph just responded:

 

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomlin also just made a statement. 

 

I hope MG gets his ass beat out there this year, I can get over the mistake he made on the field. I can’t stomach a premeditated salvage attempt that in turn hurts another guy. 

 

What a scrub.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomlin came out with a strong denial of the racial slur. Said if it had happened, he’d have heard about it sooner than it was revealed.

 

still feels like Garret is trying to skirt some of the blame and playing the race card is a way to do so. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, H2o said:

Rudolph just responded:

 

 

 

 

 

In case anyone wonders if Rudolph's claim of character assasination is overblown, there are these.  Looks to me like he could have a point. 
1) The consequences of what Garrett is claiming are real for Rudolph (see below)
2) I "get it" that a racial slur would 100% make a guy see red, but isn't that the point of trash-talk during a game, see if you can get the guy to lose it?  Is Garrett trying to claim that a racial slur would justify him clocking a player on his bare head with a 6 lb helmet?

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:


 

You keep saying this - you do understand to sue for libel - you must show how it  financially impacted you and your future earnings.  Just because someone says something about you does not mean you automatically can sue.  Even if it is a bold face lie.
 

Additionally - all suing does it keep it in the spotlight.  If there was truth to it or not - how are they going to prove anything - the players on the Steelers that were there denied it.  No Browns were close enough to hear anything - so it would be MG stating his piece versus a few Steelers with No real evidence.  Not exactly law suit material.

 

In the end - either way the ends are not justified by the means - you have a player that deserved to be suspended and has now been reinstated.  We will see how long before his next suspension as he as continually pushed the line and even in his limited time before this was noted as a dirty player. 

He is indeed threatening to sue, and his attorney had a statement about it 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I’m Mason I’m taking a lie detector test on live tv to make Garrett look even worse and clear up any doubters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Come on. This whole thing is hilarious. After Garrett claimed racism, he literally said "I'm not trying to make this racial." 🤣


to be fair, IF, he was called that he didn’t do anything to make a racial issue, really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...