Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Bills part ways with Chief Administrative Officer Dave Wheat

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

 

What is an intern overseas? 

 

 

An intern is an unpaid position.

Overseas is where you are.

 

You would have more credibility if you took an intern position for one of the NFL offices in England since you do not appear to have professional (NFL) resume.  Beane in fact was a NFL intern before he became paid staff member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

 

An intern is an unpaid position.

Overseas is where you are.

 

You would have more credibility if you took an intern position for one of the NFL offices in England since you do not appear to have professional (NFL) resume.  Beane in fact was a NFL intern before he became paid staff member.

 

I know what an intern is. I wasn't sure what you were getting at with the overseas bit.

 

I find it unlikely the Bills would hire a CAO whose only experience was as an NFLUK intern. More likely, surely, they would hire an experienced executive administrator from another sector? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

Well, this thread took a real turn and turned to crap

 

I needed to scoop the yard thread.

 

I hope I don't need to repeat

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was literally just reading this thread now and it looks like a few posts just got flushed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

 

I know what an intern is. I wasn't sure what you were getting at with the overseas bit.

 

I find it unlikely the Bills would hire a CAO whose only experience was as an NFLUK intern. More likely, surely, they would hire an experienced executive administrator from another sector? 

 

If you were applying for job and was qualified as an executive administrator I think you working in a NFLUK would add to your appeal but it would be a big step down just like it was for Wade to step down from rugby.  Only worth doing if that was your dream. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

 

If you were applying for job and was qualified as an executive administrator I think you working in a NFLUK would add to your appeal but it would be a big step down just like it was for Wade to step down from rugby.  Only worth doing if that was your dream. 

 

I mean running the administration of the Bills is more attractive than what I have been running the last 2 years...... 

 

But in reality not sure I could live in US. I am sure Buffalo is lovely. But I am a London boy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2020 at 8:00 PM, TigerJ said:

The Pegula kids are all health conscious and want the Bills to go gluten free.


Some people are allergic to Wheat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...