Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Bills part ways with Chief Administrative Officer Dave Wheat

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

What is an intern overseas? 

An intern is an unpaid position.

Overseas is where you are.

You would have more credibility if you took an intern position for one of the NFL offices in England since you do not appear to have professional (NFL) resume.  Beane in fact was a NFL intern before he became paid staff member.

43 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

An intern is an unpaid position.

Overseas is where you are.

You would have more credibility if you took an intern position for one of the NFL offices in England since you do not appear to have professional (NFL) resume.  Beane in fact was a NFL intern before he became paid staff member.

I know what an intern is. I wasn't sure what you were getting at with the overseas bit.

I find it unlikely the Bills would hire a CAO whose only experience was as an NFLUK intern. More likely, surely, they would hire an experienced executive administrator from another sector? 

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

Well, this thread took a real turn and turned to crap

I needed to scoop the yard thread.

I hope I don't need to repeat

• Haha (+1) 1

Was literally just reading this thread now and it looks like a few posts just got flushed...

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I know what an intern is. I wasn't sure what you were getting at with the overseas bit.

I find it unlikely the Bills would hire a CAO whose only experience was as an NFLUK intern. More likely, surely, they would hire an experienced executive administrator from another sector? 

If you were applying for job and was qualified as an executive administrator I think you working in a NFLUK would add to your appeal but it would be a big step down just like it was for Wade to step down from rugby.  Only worth doing if that was your dream. 

15 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If you were applying for job and was qualified as an executive administrator I think you working in a NFLUK would add to your appeal but it would be a big step down just like it was for Wade to step down from rugby.  Only worth doing if that was your dream. 

I mean running the administration of the Bills is more attractive than what I have been running the last 2 years...... 

But in reality not sure I could live in US. I am sure Buffalo is lovely. But I am a London boy.  

On 2/13/2020 at 8:00 PM, TigerJ said:

The Pegula kids are all health conscious and want the Bills to go gluten free.

Some people are allergic to Wheat.