GDT: New Hampshire Primary

Foxx

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i didn't want tibsey starting one, so...

where will ol' sleepy joe finish, 5th?

is the fat lady warming up i hear in the distance?

Biden has been running for President since 1988 I believe. His 4th place finish in Iowa a week ago was his best showing ever. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Reminds me of a coworker standing at the pop machine trying to decide between diet and regular pop....cancer or diabetes

Then hastily chooses the regular because it is cutting into their smoke break.

Edited by fansince88

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just for fun: Flashback Tuesday

You know what's funny? Cenk looks directly into the camera and tells the DNC it's war, and they are going to blow up the DNC and take control.

And three years later they're about to put Trump vs. Bernie. :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

CANDIDATE      VOTES PERCENT
  Bernie Sanders        55,415         25.94%  
  Pete Buttigieg 51,198 23.97%  
  Amy Klobuchar 42,662 19.97%  
  Elizabeth Warren 20,134 9.42%  
  Joe Biden 18,335 8.58%  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, B-Man said:
  Joe Biden 18,335 8.58%  

Wow that is baaaaaaaad for Warren

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Wow that is baaaaaaaad for Warren

I don't mind admitting I'm glad to see voters see Warren for who she is. Voters were quick to dismiss someone who lied her way to her place in this world. And she lasted longer than Harris, who slept her way to her place in this world.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don't mind admitting I'm glad to see voters see Warren for who she is. Voters were quick to dismiss someone who lied her way to her place in this world. And she lasted longer than Harris, who slept her way to her place in this world.

My guess is Kamala could have put Lizzy's forked tongue to better use. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

True but both were elected to the US Senate

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:
  Joe Biden 18,335 8.58%  

Is it me, or do these numbers not look too good for Bernie?

This is his backyard. This was the shoo-in primary for him. He couldn’t even get a third of the votes, and all I heard was that he had all the momentum going into the night. Big night for the phony “moderates”. Bad night for the ultra left.

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, snafu said:

Is it me, or do these numbers not look too good for Bernie?

This is his backyard. This was the shoo-in primary for him. He couldn’t even get a third of the votes, and all I heard was that he had all the momentum going into the night. Big night for the phony “moderates”. Bad night for the ultra left.

Two schools of thought, considering he had over 60% in 2016.   Either people are on to him more than Bernie Bros realize or people really hated Hillary.

Either way, 25% is underwhelming.  

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Two schools of thought, considering he had over 60% in 2016.   Either people are on to him more than Bernie Bros realize or people really hated Hillary.

Every time one of these candidates gets their turn under the magnifying glass they get burnt up like ants in the sunshine. 

I’m not saying the ultimate nominee wont have a chance because of all the anti-Trump sentiment, but what a weak field overall.  Tonite really shows it.

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's interesting two of the three that declined the quickest did so after some unfair attacks in the debate.  Harris took an swipe at Biden in the debates implying he was racist.  Voters didn't like it.  Warren took a swipe at Sanders in the debate implying he was sexist.  Voters didn't like it.  

32 minutes ago, GG said:

I'm going with people really hated Hillary.  It's impossible to tell who will pick up which candidates vote share when they drop out if 2016 taught us anything.

• Like (+1) 1