So, Josh Allen threw a fan through a table

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

This is hilarious. Falling 100% into the Boomer caricature.

This was all started with a couple of friendly jokes. But you took it real serious because youre easily offended. Just move on "gramps", none of us really hate you. We got better stuff to worry about.

What’s hate got to do with any of this? 

You as well are well intrenched in your own caricature, and it’s not so attractive on your end either “young man”.  

I guess we are both damn unattractive in our own special ways. ??

Go Bills!!!

24 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Old people ?

I will admit we old people are, well, special in a certain sort of way, yes that’s a nice way to put it ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

I never commented on Josh in any fashion, if you where observant you would know that, you assumed, and you where wrong.

I didn't comment on you saying anything about Josh, friend. I talked about Josh because it was in the thread. 

I commented on your first lecture because it typifies the reason "OK Boomer" has caught on. 

I commented on the cheap shot you threw out that had nothing to do with generational differences, only personal preference as to ones behavior.  

You never responded to anything I said until now. 

You’re still kinda cute with your endless naive perspective, oh and did you vote in the last round of local or national elections??? Or ever, did any of your cohort vote? How much consumer goods did you spend money on only to put most of it in a trash can with in a year ???? Ask yourself, do you walk the walk, it’s darn unlikely you do. You are part of the problem young man. 

I do love a lecture on a football board. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, WhoTom said:

It was perfectly thrown, but the table dropped it.

Watch it back, it's a clear catch from the table to me.  Only question is if the table lost control of the body before just kinda falling over.

(Side note, he didn't go THROUGH the table as the title says)

It’s all fun and chuckles until one of these brain geniuses severs their spine or worse attempting this idiocy before a game in the lots. Guess how fun tailgating is gonna be after that happens and the real crackdowns come from Terry and the league?

23 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

It’s all fun and chuckles until one of these brain geniuses severs their spine or worse attempting this idiocy before a game in the lots. Guess how fun tailgating is gonna be after that happens and the real crackdowns come from Terry and the league?

They can't do anything because 95% of the hardcore tailgating is done on private lots

They can allow whatever they want as long as it's not illegal

41 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Watch it back, it's a clear catch from the table to me.  Only question is if the table lost control of the body before just kinda falling over.

No question about it - the table did not maintain control throughout the catch. It's a drop.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

They can't do anything because 95% of the hardcore tailgating is done on private lots

They can allow whatever they want as long as it's not illegal

that’s the environment presently. Things can and do and will change once the first one of these chuds maims himself or someone else. You can believe otherwise if you want.

4 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

that’s the environment presently. Things can and do and will change once the first one of these chuds maims himself or someone else. You can believe otherwise if you want.

I mean i had seasons for years and have been in the wildest lots

I have seen numerous people unconscious and getting hauled off my ambulance's , people passed out vomiting 100 times... Younger woman laying on the ground unconscious with ems attending

Young people have been doing rowdy and dangerous stuff at bills games since before I was alive... My father and others swear parts are even tamer now than back in the day

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I mean i had seasons for years and have been in the wildest lots

I have seen numerous people unconscious and getting hauled off my ambulance's , people passed out vomiting 100 times... Younger woman laying on the ground unconscious with ems attending

Young people have been doing rowdy and dangerous stuff at bills games since before I was alive... My father and others swear parts are even tamer now than back in the day

no doubt I’ve seen similar things - difference here is when what I’m talking about happens, it’s going to be on camera (because all these idiots film themselves) and instantly uploaded, where it will be picked up by barstool and countless other outlets and embarrass the team and the league on a national scale. 

• Like (+1) 1