So, Josh Allen threw a fan through a table

5 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Says who?

That preparing for a Superbowl should be the goal for the Bills and our QB?  Should be all of us I'd think.

2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I would throw Hapless through a table given any chance.

Please take a ticket.  You are Number 3,726.  Currently serving Number 0.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Me, too. Looked like a well attended event. 

I think it's at a golf tournament.  The bit in the center looks to me as though it's mowed like a putting green. 

Allen was in a tweet by a PGA tour golfer Byeong Hun An recently:

I think it might be the Farmer's Insurance Open at Torrey Pines Golf Course in San Diego, which was Feb 24-26

EDIT: maybe "Waste Management Open", and I'll give Josh Allen props for this (same guy who tweeted the table thing):

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Dat said:

Was that the driver of a moving van holding his stuff because Josh wouldn't pay him?

Somebody related to his ex driving his Bentley?

No?...... then i'm ok with it ?

With all respect, saying you're good 'cuz it's not 'on par' (see what I did there?) as the lowest-class behavior by the looniest toon exNFer, sets a pretty low bar

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

“Ok boomer” is a popular saying that boomers are “out of touch” with today’s society and cultures. 

I understand that.  Someone asked you is that all you got, IOW is saying "you're just out of touch" all ya got here?

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That's all it takes.

It’s terribly weak, seeing we boomers have most of the money and land holdings thusly societal control. You kids will have to wait till we die off, before you can be us, if you got what it takes, ???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

With all respect, saying you're good 'cuz it's not 'on par' (see what I did there?) as the lowest-class behavior by the looniest toon exNFer, sets a pretty low bar

Yeah i'm grading on a curve and thanks to AB the curve looks like a lopsided plate.

He makes Zay and Kuandijo's offseason adventures look almost normal.

Edited by Dat

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think it's at a golf tournament.  The bit in the center looks to me as though it's mowed like a putting green. 

Allen was in a tweet by a PGA tour golfer Byeong Hun An recently:

I think it might be the Farmer's Insurance Open at Torrey Pines Golf Course in San Diego, which was Feb 24-26

EDIT: maybe "Waste Management Open", and I'll give Josh Allen props for this (same guy who tweeted the table thing):

Yep, WM Phoenix Open.  Venue match for 16th Hole.

Wednesday was a Pro-Am and Josh Allen was paired with Byeong Hun An.  Appears to have tied for 5th in Rnd 1.

image.thumb.png.9e93d921736837ba82336c14ba44c660.png

7 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

It’s terribly weak, seeing we boomers have most of the money and land holdings thusly societal control. You kids will have to wait till we die off, before you can be us, if you got what it takes, ???

That's the whole point of why Boomers suck. You got them through parasite-ing off of the Great Generation's successes while selfishly trashing the future for subsequent generations, not because yall were somehow smarter or better like you all think. Everyone sees through it but the Boomers who love the smell of their own farts.

But I digress from the thread's real topic, so my apologies.

We all look forward to that die off, tho. ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

WHAT?

Not appreciating this.  No, Josh.  Just No,  Bad look. 

Celebrating an aspect of Buffalo fandom that's a bit reckless and does not need to be encouraged

And as for "would Mahomes do this?" um he's preparing for a Superbowl at the moment.  That should be the goal.

Please say It's Not So!

#allthelols