So, Josh Allen threw a fan through a table

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

WHAT?

Not appreciating this.  No, Josh.  Just No,  Bad look. 

Celebrating an aspect of Buffalo fandom that's a bit reckless and does not need to be encouraged

And as for "would Mahomes do this?" um he's preparing for a Superbowl at the moment.  That should be the goal.

Please say It's Not So!

Ok Boomer

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

WHAT?

Celebrating an aspect of Buffalo fandom that's a bit reckless and does not need to be encouraged

And as for "would Mahomes do this?" um he's preparing for a Superbowl at the moment.  That should be the goal.

Please say It's Not So!

Booooooooooooooooooo (mer)

Table slam ALL THE FANS, Josh!

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, End The Drought said:

Ok Boomer

That’s all you got???

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

WHAT?

Please say It's Not So!

I would throw you threw a table if you asked me to :P

What are friends bills mates for

41 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

WHAT?

Please say It's Not So!

Says who?

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

WHAT?

Please say It's Not So!

Sounds like someone is jealous it wasnt him smashing through a table:)

Edited by gobills1212
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

This had the be for a charity thing, and they probably made some kind of precautions so the guy wouldn’t get hurt.

I hear you though Hapless as it’s not like we look nationwide as a classy fan base and it’s only a small % of people, usually young drunk guys which I remember those dumb days.

To me, it's Josh Allen creating a brand for himself that may create its own distractions for him as he progresses or even wind up substituting for progress.

Once he establishes himself as a top-10 QB, then Whatever.  His brand can be about "I'm a top-10 stud QB who wins playoff games AND throws fans through tables AND tries to throw the football out of the stadium" then if he likes.

Right now it's about "I'm not a top-10 QB contending for a championship, so I'll build my brand where I can - with stunts"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

To me, it's Josh Allen creating a brand for himself that may create its own distractions for him as he progresses or even wind up substituting for progress.

Once he establishes himself as a top-10 QB, then Whatever.  His brand can be about "I'm a top-10 stud QB who wins playoff games AND throws fans through tables AND tries to throw the football out of the stadium" then if he likes.

Right now it's about "I'm not a top-10 QB contending for a championship, so I'll build my brand where I can - with stunts"

Respectfully, you are looking wwwaaayyyy too far into this...

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1