The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

That is crap.  Insisting that people followed the mitigating strategies, especially masking, would have saved many.

We were told not to wear masks by the experts (including Fauci) in early March.  A legitimate criticism of Trump is once it was recommended he should've expressed the importance of it and wore it every time he was in public.

Nothing to see here....

"...The largest global study of lockdowns compared with deaths as published in The Lancet found no association between coercive stringencies and deaths per million. 

To test further might seem superfluous but, for whatever reason, governments all over the world, including in the US, still are under the impression that they can affect viral transmissions through a range of “nonpharmaceutical interventions” (NPIs) like mandatory masks, forced human separation, stay-at-home orders, bans of gatherings, business and school closures, and extreme travel restrictions. Nothing like this has been tried on this scale in the whole of human history, so one might suppose that policy makers have some basis for their confidence that these measures accomplish something. 

Is anyone going to take responsibility for the devastation caused by worthless lockdowns that will end up killing far more people then the virus and setback a generation of 10s of millions of kids perhaps permanently?

Its disgusting that Fauci refuses to do this. 

He is a pathetic leader.  Career bureaucrat that thinks he's a Hollywood celebrity now.  

Look at this clown and the strict adherence to mask wearing....

World can start dreaming of COVID pandemic's end: UN health chief

World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus warned in a virtual address to the high-level meeting that a vaccine "will not address the vulnerabilities that lie at its root" -- poverty, hunger, inequality and climate change, which he said must be tackled once the pandemic ends.

"We cannot and we must not go back to the same exploitative patterns of production and consumption, the same disregard for the planet that sustains all life, the same cycle of panic and meddling and the same divisive politics that fueled this pandemic," he said.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/528889-who-chief-says-world-can-begin-to-dream-about-the-end-of-the-pandemic

Um.......what?

Yea this was totally about the virus everybody.  

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

We were told not to wear masks by the experts (including Fauci) in early March.  A legitimate criticism of Trump is once it was recommended he should've expressed the importance of it and wore it every time he was in public.

This has been gone over time and time again.  In March Fauci said that to be sure that masks would get to front line workers taking care of patients.

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Then so did the WHO and every leader on the planet.  If you think he was the only leader that had that info you're kidding yourself.  And we don't know what the full context of what that supposed quote was.  And telling the public initially we have an airborne virus worthy of shutting down the planet would have done much worse damage then you having a hard time finding toilet paper.  Only partisan pieces of trash continue to heap blame on Trump over this.  

Was already here in December.  And January.  And if it was the airborne disaster you believed it was in January then why even bother with just China travel?  Its global and they knew it right?  So how exactly does this do anything?  Especially since China and WHO were telling us "we got this nothing to see here."

Lol.  Thats exactly what they did and they all from Newsome to Cuomo praised his leadership.

He did.  On March 11th at 9pm.  I felt the exact same way I did when I saw the 2nd plane hit the tower on 9/11 when he was done speaking.  Not because I thought the world was ending.  But that the number of possibilities that were on the table from this is a political coup, to this was a deliberate bio attack from China were all on the table, to yes this could be a serious virus.  Then I saw the data.  By March 25th I was no longer concerned about the virus just the hacks that were about to politicize it.  And we were right.  "Look at all these cases!!"  Trump's fault.  

He did, they have repeatedly said he did, and they did hold daily pressers.  Those stopped when they realized this wasn't a global killer or the Democrats said "thanks Tony, we'll take it from here."

Not over an airborne virus whos origins he probably knows the actual truth about but will never be able to say.  And bc its a f...ing virus.

Blame the WHO......have they admitted it was THEIR FAULT yet???

Uh we did.  Now no one wants to go back to work until there is a vaccine but oh yeah still pay us anyway.  Unless you have cancer or severe hypertension over 65 you're the worst of humanity and an embarrassment to this generation.  

The only thing he didn't do was wear a mask.  So what?  Who was allowed anywhere without one?  Who cares that a bunch of people like me know this is b.s. that isn't doing a thing to slow it down.  Our "attitudes" about it mean absolutely nothing.  What matters is you can't go anywhere without it.  I wear them everywhere I go and we all have been for a solid 5 months.  So where have we found outbreaks because people weren't wearing them?  

Nowhere.  

1.  I don’t give a damn what other leaders did.  I care what ours did.  And he lied when he knew about the severity.  I am so sick and tired of this weak argument that you should excuse what he did because others did so.

2. China should be held to account.  What did the orange baboon do initially?  Praised their leader for how forthcoming he was, to try and save his trade deal.

3.  He did not immediately enact the DPA, and as a result hospitals were out of supplies.  And he disbanded the pandemic task force.  And yes Obama should have made sure things were stocked as well.

4.  It’s only one case.  Then: It’s only 15 cases.  Then: It will magically disappear.  And so on.  He lied.

5.  He consistently disagreed with his advisors, most notably on masks.

6.  For the American President to say he had no responsibility is perhaps the most disgusting thing ever said by any holder of the office.  To say it was cowardly is an understatement.  It was a complete abdication of the office.

6.  The very minute they knew quarantining was needed the leaders from both parties should have been brought to the White House and a deal brokered to make sure small business was protected not big ones and Jared’s cronies.  

7.  The day the CDC and the advisory panel recommended masks, that very day, he should have been on TV with a national address wearing one, and telling every citizen it is their patriotic duty to do so.  He should have pressured governors like his crony DeSantis to do the same 

8.  Lead!!!!!!  All the above are leadership functions.  And he failed spectacularly.  And lap dogs like you just worship at his feet.  Did you give money to his fund to fight the outcome of the election, because you know that goes into his pockets to pay his debts.

We elected a con man, we got what we feared having a con man try to lead through a national crisis that has claimed over 250k lives and counting.  And you lap dogs still fall for his crap.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nothing to see here....

"...The largest global study of lockdowns compared with deaths as published in The Lancet found no association between coercive stringencies and deaths per million. 

To test further might seem superfluous but, for whatever reason, governments all over the world, including in the US, still are under the impression that they can affect viral transmissions through a range of “nonpharmaceutical interventions” (NPIs) like mandatory masks, forced human separation, stay-at-home orders, bans of gatherings, business and school closures, and extreme travel restrictions. Nothing like this has been tried on this scale in the whole of human history, so one might suppose that policy makers have some basis for their confidence that these measures accomplish something. 

Is anyone going to take responsibility for the devastation caused by worthless lockdowns that will end up killing far more people then the virus and setback a generation of 10s of millions of kids perhaps permanently?

Its disgusting that Fauci refuses to do this. 

He is a pathetic leader.  Career bureaucrat that thinks he's a Hollywood celebrity now.  

Look at this clown and the strict adherence to mask wearing....

From the article you quoted:

Interpretation

In this exploratory analysis, low levels of national preparedness, scale of testing and population characteristics were associated with increased national case load and overall mortality.

Learn to read.  And then go to the CDC and see the review of 45 papers showing a beneficial effect of masks
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Oldmanfan summed it up perfectly. Stop whining and lead. 

We have never had such a whiny B word as president. Be a man ffs. 

Can you imagine these scenarios:

Washington As the role model for the president if the new country and having to set the example:   I take no responsibility

Tyler after the first Presidential death:  I take  no responsibility

Lincoln during the Civil War:  I take no responsibility

Teddy Roosevelt when trusts were destroying the country: I take no responsibility

Wilson having to decide to send troops during WWI:  I take no responsibility

Franklin Roosevelt during the Depression and WWII: I take no responsibility

Truman about the bomb and the Marshall Plan:  I take no responsibility

Eisenhower through Reagan during the Cold War: I take no responsibility

Johnson and racial conflict:  I take no responsibility

Bush during the Iraq War: I take no responsibility

Bush 2 and the reaction to 9/11:  I take no responsibility

Obama andvthe economic crisis when he entered office:  I take no responsibility

You can add others I’m sure.  Could you imagine before 2016 having a President that would ever say to a national crisis:  It’s not my responsibility?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

From the article you quoted:

Interpretation

In this exploratory analysis, low levels of national preparedness, scale of testing and population characteristics were associated with increased national case load and overall mortality.

Learn to read.  And then go to the CDC and see the review of 45 papers showing a beneficial effect of masks

Here is the evidence those studies use to show masks limit spread.  In a nutshell.

So States have all implemented mask wearing. 

But evil conservatives in red counties and localities opt out of them.  

The good well behaved blue localities enforce the face diapers no one knows how to wear.  

*Now here is a scary chart showing case spikes in red America and here in blue America cases are flat*

Proof!!!!  Told you!!!  Masks work!!!

Wrong.  Its just all wrong.  

What these idiots fail to mention are about oh......150 other variables to that data.

Let me keep this simple.  See life and nature are complex but we can make the complex simple here.  Once we start thinking about the type of people in these parts of the country.  

The blue localities are doing more than just wearing masks.  They stay home more.  They telework.  They are most likely terrified of the virus and haven't seen their friends in months.  Their kids probably haven't seen their friends in months and they probably rarely go see grandma.  Grandma is probably scared to and stays home.    Essentially blue America is terrified;  it is we will do whatever it takes to never get sick America.

The red localities are filled with people that don't give a *bleep* about the virus anymore bc we understand math and data.  We still wear them to get into every place of business that cannot opt out of a State order.  But we hang out with our friends and go to restaurants and allow our kids to see their friends.  And we definitely see grandma.  Because grandma doesn't give *bleep* about the virus bc she knows her time on this earth is almost up anyway she wants to live as she wants.  We don't live in fear of a virus with a 0.0002% chance of killing someone under the age of 40.  And grandma will take her chances.  But we all wear masks when we go out.  We have to.  There are very few places anywhere in this country where you don't have to wear one.  

But somehow we can just look at the charts like a bunch of sheep and morons and say "yep totally bc they aren't in masks."  All the data shows mandates are doing nothing.  Maybe even making it worse bc you know, we have 100 million plus people touching everything everyone else touches then we touch our mask, face, etc as we go about our lives because hiding (pretty much the only thing that works and many in Blue America are doing that) for 18 plus months (or more bc vaccines were never a given and who said they will 100% work and have you read about what it might do to fertility check that out Bill Gates is going to get his population control) is out of the question. 

If you stay at home, create a bubble, you won't get it.  That isn't possible nor an acceptable course of action. 

And its definitely not the Federal Government's job to enforce mitigation for a pandemic - unfortunately we have a constitution.  If you don't like what your state is doing, move to California or lock yourself up.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Here is the evidence those studies use to show masks limit spread.  In a nutshell.

So States have all implemented mask wearing. 

But evil conservatives in red counties and localities opt out of them.  

The good well behaved blue localities enforce the face diapers no one knows how to wear.  

*Now here is a scary chart showing case spikes in red America and here in blue America cases are flat*

Proof!!!!  Told you!!!  Masks work!!!

Wrong.  Its just all wrong.  

What these idiots fail to mention are about oh......150 other variables to that data.

Let me keep this simple.  See life and nature are complex but we can make the complex simple here.  Once we start thinking about the type of people in these parts of the country.  

The blue localities are doing more than just wearing masks.  They stay home more.  They telework.  They are most likely terrified of the virus and haven't seen their friends in months.  Their kids probably haven't seen their friends in months and they probably rarely go see grandma.  Grandma is probably scared to and stays home.    Essentially blue America is terrified;  it is we will do whatever it takes to never get sick America.

The red localities are filled with people that don't give a *bleep* about the virus anymore bc we understand math and data.  We still wear them to get into every place of business that cannot opt out of a State order.  But we hang out with our friends and go to restaurants and allow our kids to see their friends.  And we definitely see grandma.  Because grandma doesn't give *bleep* about the virus bc she knows her time on this earth is almost up anyway she wants to live as she wants.  We don't live in fear of a virus with a 0.0002% chance of killing someone under the age of 40.  And grandma will take her chances.  But we all wear masks when we go out.  We have to.  There are very few places anywhere in this country where you don't have to wear one.  

But somehow we can just look at the charts like a bunch of sheep and morons and say "yep totally bc they aren't in masks."  All the data shows mandates are doing nothing.  Maybe even making it worse bc you know, we have 100 million plus people touching everything everyone else touches then we touch our mask, face, etc as we go about our lives because hiding (pretty much the only thing that works and many in Blue America are doing that) for 18 plus months (or more bc vaccines were never a given and who said they will 100% work and have you read about what it might do to fertility check that out Bill Gates is going to get his population control) is out of the question. 

If you stay at home, create a bubble, you won't get it.  That isn't possible nor an acceptable course of action. 

And its definitely not the Federal Government's job to enforce mitigation for a pandemic - unfortunately we have a constitution.  If you don't like what your state is doing, move to California or lock yourself up.  

Two things:

1.  Not everyone is wearing masks.  Period.  Ask anyone who is out in public.  For example, I stopped for gas on Ky a month ago.  Started going into the store to get a drink, 12 people waiting together in the checkout line side by side, not one mask.  I backed out and went in my way.

2.  Observational studies show effectiveness of masks, and lab studies show that masks limit droplet and aerosol spread.  Google Duke mask study and read it.  Or the 45 studies in the CDC document.  Oh wait, asking you to read again, aren’t I?  Not your strong suit.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Can you imagine these scenarios:

Washington As the role model for the president if the new country and having to set the example:   I take no responsibility

Tyler after the first Presidential death:  I take  no responsibility

Lincoln during the Civil War:  I take no responsibility

Teddy Roosevelt when trusts were destroying the country: I take no responsibility

Wilson having to decide to send troops during WWI:  I take no responsibility

Franklin Roosevelt during the Depression and WWII: I take no responsibility

Truman about the bomb and the Marshall Plan:  I take no responsibility

Eisenhower through Reagan during the Cold War: I take no responsibility

Johnson and racial conflict:  I take no responsibility

Bush during the Iraq War: I take no responsibility

Bush 2 and the reaction to 9/11:  I take no responsibility

Obama andvthe economic crisis when he entered office:  I take no responsibility

You can add others I’m sure.  Could you imagine before 2016 having a President that would ever say to a national crisis:  It’s not my responsibility?

He is so embarrassing at the moment that a lot of his own party is just ignoring him like he’s a tantruming child and not the potus. It’s a brutal moment for America. We are well beyond “he has the right to challenge the election.”

8 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Two things:

1.  Not everyone is wearing masks.  Period.  Ask anyone who is out in public.  For example, I stopped for gas on Ky a month ago.  Started going into the store to get a drink, 12 people waiting together in the checkout line side by side, not one mask.  I backed out and went in my way.

2.  Observational studies show effectiveness of masks, and lab studies show that masks limit droplet and aerosol spread.  Google Duke mask study and read it.  Or the 45 studies in the CDC document.  Oh wait, asking you to read again, aren’t I?  Not your strong suit.

Everyone is wearing a mask in California a d has been for six months. Is 40 MILLION people a large enough case study for you? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Everyone is wearing a mask in California a d has been for six months. Is 40 MILLION people a large enough case study for you? 

Not everyone is California is wearing a mask, or if they are they are not wearing them consistently or correctly..  I know you live there, but open your eyes.  I live in Indiana, and as stated above if I'm out (which I am frequently) there are people refusing to do so.  

The vast majority of observational studies indicate a difference in infection rates when comparing mask vs. no mask populations.  The recent study from Kansas is a good one.  

Trends in County-Level COVID-19 Incidence in Counties With and Without a Mask Mandate — Kansas, June 1–August 23, 2020

Then you have a ton of lab studies demonstrating that masks will decrease aerosol and droplet transmission which are the main vectors for viral spread.  Among the many studies showing this, I like the one from Duke in particular, primarily because it shows the benefit of certain types of masks and highlights which types of more "casual" masks such as the neck gaiters are not very helpful:

Low-cost measurement of face mask efficacy for filtering expelled droplets during speech
  1. View ORCID ProfileEmma P. Fischer1, 
  2. View ORCID ProfileMartin C. Fischer2,3,*, 
  3. View ORCID ProfileDavid Grass2, 
  4. View ORCID ProfileIsaac Henrion4, 
  5. View ORCID ProfileWarren S. Warren2,3,5,6 and 
  6. Eric Westman7

See all authors and affiliations

Science Advances  02 Sep 2020:
Vol. 6, no. 36, eabd3083
DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.abd3083

And of course here is the CDC summary document on the efficacy of masks with 45 peer reviewed references on the effectiveness of masks:

Scientific Brief: Community Use of Cloth Masks to Control the Spread of SARS-CoV-2

Updated Nov. 20, 2020

Masks are not a cure, they are a preventative measure.  By combining masks (when you cannot keep proper distancing especially), distancing, and hand washing we can have a huge effect on keeping the virus from finding a host, and without a host it dies out.  But stubbornness, ignorance, and what can only be described as a callous disregard for the health of family, friends, and others around us have caused more than 250k fellow citizens to die, with many more having survived but with uncertain future health due to longer lasting effects related to the virus.  And the numbers of each continue to grow.  All while the current occupant of the White House has abdicated any responsibility (which is not surprising as he stated several months ago he has no responsibility), while the Secretary of State is hosting parties all through the holiday season indoors with crowds and no masks. This using the virus as a political prop is absolutely shameful; the virus does not care about politics.

Taylor Nichols is a Vituity emergency physician practicing outside Sacramento. He completed a fellowship in emergency medicine health policy and advocacy at UC Davis Health in June.

He came in by ambulance short of breath. Already started on oxygen by the paramedics. Still, he was clearly laboring just to breathe. He looked sick. Uncomfortable. Scared. As we got him over to the gurney and wrestled his shirt off to switch to a hospital gown, there was one thing that we all noticed: the Nazi tattoos.

The swastika stood out boldly on his chest. SS tattoos and other Nazi insignia ran down his arms. He was solidly built. Older. His methamphetamine use over the years had taken its usual toll, and his teeth were all but gone.

“Don’t let me die, doc,” he said breathlessly as the respiratory therapist switched him over to our mask and CPAP machine. I reassured him that we were all going to work hard to take care of him and keep him alive.

All of us being a team that included a Jewish physician, a Black nurse and an Asian respiratory therapist. We all saw. The symbols of hate on his body outwardly and proudly announced his views. We all knew what he thought of us. How he valued our lives.

But our job was to value his. So here we were, working as a team to make sure we gave him the best possible chance to survive. All while wearing masks, gowns, face shields and gloves. This moment perfectly captured what we are going through as health-care workers as this pandemic accelerates.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/12/05/taylor-nichols-er-patient-nazi-tattoo/?arc404=true

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

California has several of the biggest cities in the country and is 41st in cases per million. 

If you use CA as a case study, it's doing well. 

Here are the worst states in cases/million. 

image.thumb.png.3701aa6a91bddcebd12233e16908fc98.png

All this is correlative. Masks likely help and can't hurt. Not sure why this is debatable. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

@Big Blitz

Whoops CDC just said to keep wearing a mask... Looks like your crusade has ended in utter failure. Maybe you should stick to stuff you know, like being wrong all the time 

"Said to keep wearing a mask...."

Hahahahahaha 

Just like they have been saying since May.  Clearly working.  

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

"Said to keep wearing a mask...."

Hahahahahaha 

Just like they have been saying since May.  Clearly working.  

It has been... You even help prove it has been by the ***** you post, you don't even realize it.

I think that is the funniest part of your crazied crusade.

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

It has been... You even help prove it has been by the ***** you post, you don't even realize it.

I think that is the funniest part of your crazied crusade.

No no no......you don't understand.  

See you posted "well the CDC said you should keep wearing them."  Not "they work here is why."  No, just wear them because..

As if that means anything.  You really think they're going to tell us, "you know what, yea forget the masks."  Nope.  Too political and stupid now.  And they are just as political as the WHO.  

Where is the science that says the masks prevent covid?  There isn't any.  None.    

Logic tells me that when im wearing my glasses and face diaper, and my glasses keep fogging up from my breathing, logic says this mask is worthless. 

Edited by Big Blitz

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

See you posted "well the CDC said you should keep wearing them."  Not "they work here is why."  No, just wear them because..

As if that means anything.  You really think they're going to tell us, "you know what, yea forget the masks."  Nope.  Too political and stupid now.  And they are just as political as the WHO.  

Where is the science that says the masks prevent covid?  There isn't any.  None.    

Logic tells me that when im wearing my glasses and face diaper, and my glasses keep fogging up from my breathing, logic says this mask is worthless. 

You really believe that? You are dumber than I thought.

https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/417906/still-confused-about-masks-heres-science-behind-how-face-masks-prevent

Edited by TBBills

9 hours ago, shoshin said:

He is so embarrassing at the moment that a lot of his own party is just ignoring him like he’s a tantruming child and not the potus. It’s a brutal moment for America. We are well beyond “he has the right to challenge the election.”

Trump's call to the GA governor yesterday to pressure him into calling a special session of the GA legislature to decertify the election and declare Trump the winner borders on  sedition.  He's lucky that Kemp resisted him, and that Raffensperger resisted Lindsay Graham's "suggestion" he not certify the election result.  Their unwillingness to break the law on Trump's behalf keeps Trump's actions within the realm of sour grapes rather than making them criminal acts.

46 minutes ago, TBBills said:

There is literally NOTHING in here that says they work.

Red flag number 1 should be that before they even get where they THINK they MIGHT help is 12 paragraphs in.  And what evidence was there?  Nonsense about flu particles?  Thats not covid. 

And, my personal favorite, if you are TALKING OR SNEEZING A MASK CAN REDUCE THE PARTICLES.

WOW!  No kidding!!  Does that mean it reduces cases?  Nope.  Then, they go into the b.s. mask mandate data that's been thoroughly debunked.  

I showed you a document with 45 studies.  Read them.  And masks don’t “prevent” Covid, they help mitigate spread by absorbing droplets and aerosols which are the prime modes of transmission.

34 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

There is literally NOTHING in here that says they work.

Red flag number 1 should be that before they even get where they THINK they MIGHT help is 12 paragraphs in.  And what evidence was there?  Nonsense about flu particles?  Thats not covid. 

And, my personal favorite, if you are TALKING OR SNEEZING A MASK CAN REDUCE THE PARTICLES.

WOW!  No kidding!!  Does that mean it reduces cases?  Nope.  Then, they go into the b.s. mask mandate data that's been thoroughly debunked.  

Kinda love all the anti maskers.....Answer me this.....iIf you tore your ACL or went in to get a new heart valve....Would you prefer the operating team wore masks or not during surgery?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

I showed you a document with 45 studies.  Read them.  And masks don’t “prevent” Covid, they help mitigate spread by absorbing droplets and aerosols which are the prime modes of transmission.

If he can't understand that it's one of several strategies that work in combination, that it's not the solution by itself, then he's being purposely obtuse.

Other areas have stopped it cold by doing some combination of things. https://www.vox.com/2020/12/4/22151242/melbourne-victoria-australia-covid-19-cases-lockdown

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TPS said:

If he can't understand that it's one of several strategies that work in combination, that it's not the solution by itself, then he's being purposely obtuse.

Other areas have stopped it cold by doing some combination of things. https://www.vox.com/2020/12/4/22151242/melbourne-victoria-australia-covid-19-cases-lockdown

Oh boy.  Here come the island nation no one is allowed in examples.  

Yep.  Totally bc of their Swiss cheese plan.  A big piece of which is.....no one is allowed in and no one can leave their homes every other week.  

26 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh boy.  Here come the island nation no one is allowed in examples.  

Yep.  Totally bc of their Swiss cheese plan.  A big piece of which is.....no one is allowed in and no one can leave their homes every other week.  

How come you aren't on the other forum spouting off this nonsense... People are too smart to ever listen to your bull#### here.

Your buddy Rudy Giuliani basically just showed and is about to show why wearing a mask would have been a good thing.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, Big Blitz said:

*Checks notifications*

*Sees he has 26 from TDSBills just in the last week*

*Smiles happily*

At least you admit your posts are bull#### troll posts to get people to ask questions. Answer them...

How come you aren't on the other forum spouting off this nonsense... People are too smart to ever listen to your bull#### here.

Your buddy Rudy Giuliani basically just showed and is about to show why wearing a mask would have been a good thing.

I won't speak for TDSBills but I think people like him have made the mistake of stating with absolute certainty the masks work.  

I believe they don't based on logic.  But whatever.  

This isn't the problem.  I'm complying.  Everywhere

So are 95% of Americans.  And they've been doing more then just mask wearing in order to get through the insanity because they have kids to feed and bills to pay.

And these lunatic cult of mask people have the audacity to blame any American or individual for those scary case numbers as if its our fault and more specifically Trump supporters fault is not only insulting our intelligence its flat out insulting as Americans.  

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I won't speak for TDSBills but I think people like him have made the mistake of stating with absolute certainty the masks work.  

This isn't the problem.  I'm complying.  Everywhere

So are 95% of Americans.  And they've been doing more then just mask wearing in order to get through the insanity because they have kids to feed and bills to pay.

And these lunatic cult of mask people have the audacity to blame any American or individual for those scary case numbers as if its our fault and more specifically Trump supporters fault is not only insulting our intelligence its flat out insulting as Americans.  

I love a member of a Cult is calling people that wear masks a cult... Don't wear a mask, but do not spit your propaganda bull#### here trying to change anyone. 

You have been doing this for how long and still no one agrees with you. Give it up, they are smarter than you. Go on a site where you can help brainwash other feeble minded souls like yourself.

15 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I love a member of a Cult is calling people that wear masks a cult... Don't wear a mask, but do not spit your propaganda bull#### here trying to change anyone. 

You have been doing this for how long and still no one agrees with you. Give it up, they are smarter than you. Go on a site where you can help brainwash other feeble minded souls like yourself.

Dude......I thought no one agrees with or listens to me anyway so why do you care so much????

Oh I know why.......they actually do.  Sorry that bothers you.  I wish I could relate to such insecurity but I just can't.  Sorry bruh.  

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Dude......I thought no one agrees with or listens to me anyway so why do you care so much????

Oh I know why.......they actually do.  Sorry that bothers you.  I wish I could relate to such insecurity but I just can't.  Sorry bruh.  

You really think anyone listens to you? You don't even listen to hem when they tell you that you are wrong.

Imagine how many people would be dead and how bad the hospitals would be if people listened to you and never wore a mask. Thankfully only the stupid ones will listen but you shouldn't keep spitting your ***** if it keeps getting shut down with actual facts from everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This must be because no one in the deep blue northeast is wearing masks.  It has nothing do with winter or the weather.  These Biden voters aren't wearing masks:

Imagine the numbers if 100% of the people listened to you and didn't wear masks. 

You keep posting this ***** as if it shows that mask don't help... But it shows the opposite. It's what everyone keeps trying to tell you but you don't listen... B.c you are not capable of understanding.

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Logic tells you that masks don't reduce the distance droplets travel if you cough or sneeze?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Imagine the numbers if 100% of the people listened to you and didn't wear masks. 

No I won't "imagine" I'd like you to tell me what they would be?  Also, I thought we weren't wearing masks now its imagine if we weren't?  

And....

Where did I say "don't comply and don't wear a mask?"

Isn't the important thing that you're complying and not whether or not you are devout member of the Cult of Masks?  

This must be because no one in the deep blue northeast is wearing masks.  It has nothing do with winter or the weather.  These Biden voters aren't wearing masks:

I'm guessing most people are wearing masks throughout the country.  The debate shouldn't be about masks at this point as people have gotten the message.  It's the extent to what lockdowns (if any) are necessary to save as many vulnerable people as possible until the vaccine is widely available enough to reach herd immunity.  I'm glad there's finally light at the end of the tunnel.

• Like (+1) 1

No I won't "imagine" I'd like you to tell me what they would be?  Also, I thought we weren't wearing masks now its imagine if we weren't?  

And....

Isn't the important thing that you're complying and not whether or not you are devout member of the Cult of Masks?  

It’s hilarious when you clowns use the word “cult.” 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

And....

I don't understand why your Cult is so against wearing masks. Hey you want to believe your own OPINION fine don't wear a mask. 

No one here is going to let you pretend to be right just to feed your brainwashed feeble mind. Crazy to see the evidence you post showing masks work and you pretend to say they don't.

Edited by TBBills

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

No one here is going to let you pretend to be right 

Haha.  Again.  I can't relate to this.

Claims to speak for "everyone" and they all think like him.  That's some serious insecurity issues.

Claims no one is listening to me or taking me seriously.

Yet can't stop replying to me.  

When you grow up are you going to be one of those guys that buys a big truck or something to over compensate for what you lack in certain other areas?  

Mask up bro.