The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

24 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Oooooh. Chinese bank accounts. 
I had a Chinese bank account for years. 
probably means I’m Hitler, too. 
Meanwhile your hero, non-POTUS-Elect Biden, has been large scale grifting with China for years with his son as the point man. 

flashdrive?

22 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Well that's straight up wrong, but I really don't expect you to come armed with facts, so carry on.

K.  If the findings were the opposite it would be wall to wall on your fake news feed

I also have you know....evidence....On August 12 Illinois mandated masks in public.

Here you go....what happened?  

Screenshot_20201119-200900_Gallery.jpg

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

K.  If the findings were the opposite it would be wall to wall on your fake news feed

I also have you know....evidence....On August 12 Illinois mandated masks in public.

Here you go....what happened?  

Screenshot_20201119-200900_Gallery.jpg

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Sighh...

You didn't actually read the study, did you?

If you did you may have (probably not) discovered a few things:

Mask wearers had a lower covid rate than non mask wearers: 1.8% to 2.1% 

Participants were not on a controlled environment.

They were not required to wear masks in their own household.

They were not restricted from having people in their household.

Their behavior out of the household was not regulated beyond the suggestion that they wear a mask.

The only verification that masks were worn was via self report.

The peer reviews on the link you supplied tore the study to shreds for even more reasons related to the poor structure and control of the experiment.

Science is a process, and it requires that processes be carefully controlled, measured and analyzed in order for valuable evidence to be derived. Well run experiments are so specific that proving something as broad as the efficacy of masks should not really be possible.

Putting a kickback guard on a chainsaw doesn't prevent you from cutting your arm off if you want to.

A man lies dead in the street: the image that captures the Wuhan coronavirus crisis

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/31/a-man-lies-dead-in-the-street-the-image-that-captures-the-wuhan-coronavirus-crisis

This crap laid the groundwork for the freakout and probably why Trump knew it was a hoax.  

Think about it.  It emerges in Wuhan in December.  In 1 month they were telling us 80K ! people were dead.  One month.  What happened to all the lags!!!   Sick.  Hospitalized.  Deaths.  That needs a month plus.  But on Jan 15 the WHO is telling the world nothing to see here in China.  

This was either a political coup or a bio attack from China due to Hong Kong, Trump, and the need to tell the world they run the show.

The BFFs of China in this country have been dead silent since day 1.  

Funny you mention no dead people lying in the streets. Police had no problem letting David McAtee lie in the street for 14 hours after they murdered him while he was serving food from his restaurant.

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

A man lies dead in the street: the image that captures the Wuhan coronavirus crisis

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/31/a-man-lies-dead-in-the-street-the-image-that-captures-the-wuhan-coronavirus-crisis

This crap laid the groundwork for the freakout and probably why Trump knew it was a hoax.  

Think about it.  It emerges in Wuhan in December.  In 1 month they were telling us 80K ! people were dead.  One month.  What happened to all the lags!!!   Sick.  Hospitalized.  Deaths.  That needs a month plus.  But on Jan 15 the WHO is telling the world nothing to see here in China.  

This was either a political coup or a bio attack from China due to Hong Kong, Trump, and the need to tell the world they run the show.

The BFFs of China in this country have been dead silent since day 1.  

And meanwhile, Trump's administration claims the equivalent of 75 9/11's in deaths from a hoax.

I wonder how high the numbers would be if they didn't report to him?

38 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Sighh...

You didn't actually read the study, did you?

If you did you may have (probably not) discovered a few things:

Mask wearers had a lower covid rate than non mask wearers: 1.8% to 2.1% 

Participants were not on a controlled environment.

They were not required to wear masks in their own household.

They were not restricted from having people in their household.

Their behavior out of the household was not regulated beyond the suggestion that they wear a mask.

The only verification that masks were worn was via self report.

The peer reviews on the link you supplied tore the study to shreds for even more reasons related to the poor structure and control of the experiment.

Science is a process, and it requires that processes be carefully controlled, measured and analyzed in order for valuable evidence to be derived. Well run experiments are so specific that proving something as broad as the efficacy of masks should not really be possible.

Putting a kickback guard on a chainsaw doesn't prevent you from cutting your arm off if you want to.

Aaaaaaaand...that study was only about protecting the wearer, not how the wearer protects others. 

Rudy will next be suing coroners for counting deaths wrong. 

Edited by shoshin

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Aaaaaaaand...that study was only about protecting the wearer, not how the wearer protects others. 

Good catch I forgot that part when I was trying to keep track of all the flaws.

bUt mY hAlLoWeEn!!! I can't wait until we celebrate the pilgrims killing the Native Americans by giving each other a deadly disease next week. At least there will be turkey.
b86307b0-2abf-11eb-b9f5-fd22c7980dc8

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, shoshin said:

Back to 2000 deaths a day. Wonder where we will top out. 

If we get 20-40M people dosed in December, that will make a huge impact, because they should be the highest risk folk. Still no plan for distribution from the administration. 

depends on the border. Jersey borders the highest Pa population base and it masks well. 

Masks help but they don’t make as big of a difference as the virtue signaling would make you think. 

The economy should be open especially schools but at the same time, we should all be distanced where possible. Work from home if you’re can. Don’t have parties. Etc. We are close to the other side of this mess. 

Right I'm a supporter wearing masks if others don't not going to complain.  Towards buffalo down south border state pa not going to say live in public.  They had a festival one time someplace in pa for food. No workers among others no mask. Was like damn . Besides my buddy and I.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

58 minutes ago, shoshin said:

False they could not reach a determination as to whether or not masks reduce rates of infection.  Inconclusive but suggests it does not.

It's in the publication.  They flat out said it could actually INCREASE rate of infection.  

25 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

False they could not reach a determination as to whether or not masks reduce rates of infection.  Inconclusive but suggests it does not.

It's in the publication.  They flat out said it could actually INCREASE rate of infection.  

Read the study. Don't quote the Tweet. No conclusion on spread. None. 

On 11/18/2020 at 9:16 PM, Big Blitz said:

The Danish mask study was released today.  First major study on masks and Covid.

I'll leave it to you to decide for yourself why it was released after the election after being completed over 3 months ago.

@dhg

You so dumb

https://vitals.lifehacker.com/we-need-to-talk-about-that-danish-masks-dont-work-study-1845716261

Told you idiots that right wing nutbag ***** won't fly here anymore.

Edited by TBBills

Millions of people walking around touching and tugging their face diapers where the outer layer is caked in saliva.

Then, they touch with those same fingers that have been tugging at saliva all day, the high touch areas.

Then, they rub their face and tug on their face diapers.  

Remember when this was a droplet virus?  Then they decided to stop updating us on the actual science because reasons and saw that a brain dead nation was arguing with each other about face diapers and blaming Trump for the remaining 10% of the population that wasn't regularly wearing them by oh....June.  

At some point that brain you had that has become infected with TDS should consider asking "maybe the masks aren't really the barrier we think it is.  Maybe we should just not cough in each others face, keep your hands clean, and not yell and scream at someone in Target because they arent wearing a mask.  Congratulations, you just exhaled in your 45 second tirade against someone with the audacity to walk around without a mask, then that person will just beating through their nose and not talking in the 30 minutes they'll be in the store keeping their hands clean and not touching anything they won't buy, and then be on their way.

I have a functional brain and I figured this out oh around the last week of March.  It's called common sense.  But cool, you keep thinking your face diaper is doing a bang up job saving grandma. 

You don't get people to cooperate by issuing controversial mandates with zero freaking justification.  Had you let the people do literally everything on their own you would have had the same compliance and more.  People tend to respond better here in the West (Sweden knew this) when you don't force them to do things.  But because you're communist fascist totalitarianist "we need to be like China" loons that are products of public education living in liberal bubbles that think you can micromanage global warming, you thought we would just follow every single condescending (how you come across in times like this matters) mandate with no push back.  Despite losing jobs and homes and setting back our elementary school kids back perhaps to the point they will never recover.  What was done was the height of elitist privilege.  It will go down in history as an embarrassment to Western Civilization at best, or its collapse at worst.  

Having the ENTIRE NATION stay at home when the virus was in NYC and hardly anywhere else was dumb.  This was Trump's failure.  Not standing up to the draconian stupid without having any idea what we were dealing with and more importantly WHERE, and in so violating the "we just need 15 days" which we all did, and went to 30....then 45.....then 2 months.....then to "till a vaccine, you created the biggest breach of trust in the history of the Republic.  And that's why it was horrific.  You knew we would go much much longer.  That's on Fauci.  

And you're stunned half the country (its more) wants to tell all you idiots to go pound sand, and then you have the audacity to lecture those people who are watching their kids suffer, their marriages suffer, their livelihoods suffer, for not "obeying" your arbitrary dictates.  . 

Today the AG in VA was able to shut down a 25K annual gun show event outdoors in Chantilly.  See, that's a superspeader event.  BLM protests?  Those are necessary because the country is racist.  

Nope.  These people you call the "experts" can all pound sand.  

Oh and my advice or if I could mandate things that would save lives....you all would be going to the gym 6 days a week and eating less then 3000 calories a day and mix in salad.  Shut down all fast food.  We'll put an app on your phone that will alert the Calorie Tracers I would hire to come and pay you a visit when you go over 3000 calories.  

Thank you.  And God bless America. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Millions of people walking around touching and tugging their face diapers where the outer layer is caked in saliva.

Then, they touch with those same fingers that have been tugging at saliva all day, the high touch areas.

Then, they rub their face and tug on their face diapers.  

Remember when this was a droplet virus?  Then they decided to stop updating us on the actual science because reasons and saw that a brain dead nation was arguing with each other about face diapers and blaming Trump for the remaining 10% of the population that wasn't regularly wearing them by oh....June.  

At some point that brain you had that has become infected with TDS should consider asking "maybe the masks aren't really the barrier we think it is.  Maybe we should just not cough in each others face, keep your hands clean, and not yell and scream at someone in Target because they arent wearing a mask.  Congratulations, you just exhaled in your 45 second tirade against someone with the audacity to walk around without a mask, then that person will just beating through their nose and not talking in the 30 minutes they'll be in the store keeping their hands clean and not touching anything they won't buy, and then be on their way.

I have a functional brain and I figured this out oh around the last week of March.  It's called common sense.  But cool, you keep thinking your face diaper is doing a bang up job saving grandma. 

You don't get people to cooperate by issuing controversial mandates with zero freaking justification.  Had you let the people do literally everything on their own you would have had the same compliance and more.  People tend to respond better here in the West (Sweden knew this) when you don't force them to do things.  But because you're communist fascist totalitarianist "we need to be like China" loons that are products of public education living in liberal bubbles that think you can micromanage global warming, you thought we would just follow every single condescending (how you come across in times like this matters) mandate with no push back.  Despite losing jobs and homes and setting back our elementary school kids back perhaps to the point they will never recover.  What was done was the height of elitist privilege.  It will go down in history as an embarrassment to Western Civilization at best, or its collapse at worst.  

Having the ENTIRE NATION stay at home when the virus was in NYC and hardly anywhere else was dumb.  This was Trump's failure.  Not standing up to the draconian stupid without having any idea what we were dealing with and more importantly WHERE, and in so violating the "we just need 15 days" which we all did, and went to 30....then 45.....then 2 months.....then to "till a vaccine, you created the biggest breach of trust in the history of the Republic.  And that's why it was horrific.  You knew we would go much much longer.  That's on Fauci.  

And you're stunned half the country (its more) wants to tell all you idiots to go pound sand, and then you have the audacity to lecture those people who are watching their kids suffer, their marriages suffer, their livelihoods suffer, for not "obeying" your arbitrary dictates.  . 

Today the AG in VA was able to shut down a 25K annual gun show event outdoors in Chantilly.  See, that's a superspeader event.  BLM protests?  Those are necessary because the country is racist.  

Nope.  These people you call the "experts" can all pound sand.  

Oh and my advice or if I could mandate things that would save lives....you all would be going to the gym 6 days a week and eating less then 3000 calories a day and mix in salad.  Shut down all fast food.  We'll put an app on your phone that will alert the Calorie Tracers I would hire to come and pay you a visit when you go over 3000 calories.  

Thank you.  And God bless America. 

Abesimpson GIFs | Tenor

I bet you didn't even notice in all of your ravings how you admitted that masks work. Thanks for coming around, sport.

Edited by BullBuchanan

52 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Abesimpson GIFs | Tenor

I bet you didn't even notice in all of your ravings how you admitted that masks work. Thanks for coming around, sport.

Nope you missed the point entirely.  

I said they should not be mandated if you wanted compliance.  

And I literally said it is not the barrier you think it is based on the numbers now.  I even said earlier today that back in March I was fine with masks but we need to be full open.  I guess bc you dont want to be full open with masks tells me you admit they don't work.   

If I'm in your face for 25 minutes, yes it probably will help.  

If I'm going to Target.  Zero reason to have one on.  None.  

Outside at Disney world?  Zero reason.

I've eaten out at restaurants about 50 times since April.  You walk in with a mask.  Then the mask is off the entire meal and hour or so you're there.  

But I need one to get in to a Walmart and everywhere else?  No that's not how people are getting it.  

They are telling you and have been since the beginning the greatest risk for transmission is the home.  Why?  Because you should be in a mask?  No.  Its because its dam near impossible to not touch what everyone else touches.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

@dhg

You so dumb

https://vitals.lifehacker.com/we-need-to-talk-about-that-danish-masks-dont-work-study-1845716261

Told you idiots that right wing nutbag ***** won't fly here anymore.

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

And I literally said it is not the barrier you think it is based on the numbers now.  I even said earlier today that back in March I was fine with masks but we need to be full open.  I guess bc you dont want to be full open with masks tells me you admit they don't work.   

I've eaten out at restaurants about 50 times since April.  You walk in with a mask.  Then the mask is off the entire meal and hour or so you're there.  

But I need one to get in to a Walmart and everywhere else?  No that's not how people are getting it.  

They are telling you and have been since the beginning the greatest risk for transmission is the home.  Why?  Because you should be in a mask?  No.  Its because its dam near impossible to not touch what everyone else touches.  

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I agree with everything you said but I fail to see how wearing a mask could make things worse.  It's like a multivitamin.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I agree with everything you said but I fail to see how wearing a mask could make things worse.  It's like a multivitamin.

And touching surfaces is not a high risk for Covid. 

The most compelling case for non N95 masks remains transmission not protection. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll bring this up...again. We’ve been wearing masks in California for SIX MONTHS. What changed? I honestly believe there’s something more to this whole thing. It simply isn’t as simple as this juvenile mask debate.

Viral diseases typically increase in winter months as more people stay indoors.  Covid fatigue is real; I see it every day.  People are not wearing masks either all the time, or wearing them as they should.  Distancing is not being done as effectively as it can be.  Same with hand washing.

They have been somewhat effective; without what's been done thus far the mortality rate would have skyrocketed over what it is now.  we need a redoubling of effort and commitment for a few more months until the vaccines can be readily distributed.

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Viral diseases typically increase in winter months as more people stay indoors.  Covid fatigue is real; I see it every day.  People are not wearing masks either all the time, or wearing them as they should.  Distancing is not being done as effectively as it can be.  Same with hand washing.

They have been somewhat effective; without what's been done thus far the mortality rate would have skyrocketed over what it is now.  we need a redoubling of effort and commitment for a few more months until the vaccines can be readily distributed.

I’d agree on much of this but we do not have winter in California. It’s 75 and sunny here today. 😎

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll bring this up...again. We’ve been wearing masks in California for SIX MONTHS. What changed? I honestly believe there’s something more to this whole thing. It simply isn’t as simple as this juvenile mask debate.

California has some of the biggest cities in America. It has large airports where lots of international travelers went through.

How does it rank in deaths per capita?

image.thumb.png.f3a7924321fe60caa9b1fe2c4b6fca3b.png

image.thumb.png.423a2a5d0a8d8fe95448cc3340919d9c.png

I'd say it's doing amazingly well. 

Just now, shoshin said:

California has some of the biggest cities in America. It has large airports where lots of international travelers went through.

How does it rank in deaths per capita?

image.thumb.png.f3a7924321fe60caa9b1fe2c4b6fca3b.png

image.thumb.png.423a2a5d0a8d8fe95448cc3340919d9c.png

I'd say it's doing amazingly well. 

I’d agree....but all we hear on the local news is pandemic hysteria about a meteoric rise in cases. So we’re all sitting here saying to each other “now what”? 

If we’re talking pure numbers the head scratcher has always been Illinois. Their numbers are horrible. They only have one large city and it’s run and populated by Democrats who you’d think would be enforcing these stricter protocols...no? (And I’m not trying to make this political...before you go there.)

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’d agree....but all we hear on the local news is pandemic hysteria about a meteoric rise in cases. So we’re all sitting here saying to each other “now what”? 

If we’re talking pure numbers the head scratcher has always been Illinois. Their numbers are horrible. They only have one large city and it’s run and populated by Democrats who you’d think would be enforcing these stricter protocols...no? (And I’m not trying to make this political...before you go there.)

I don't think "Democrats" or "Republicans" are making deaths more likely. 

Fatalities are driven by at-risk people combined with behavior. I suspect IL has a lot of at-risk people who are getting exposed to more people...maybe older/ill health people who are indoors a lot. But that's pure speculation.

I've never been one to say, "Hey look the red states now suck, hey the blue states lead in deaths." The reason people are dying is because they are at risk and/or can't distance well because of their jobs, life choices, or ignorance. I was talking to my father-in-law last night who was telling me how most of his clients (he's an accountant) are having big Thanksgivings. OK sure, it's America: We're all free to do what we want. Yet small gathering indoor transmission is being shown to be the #1 way people are getting Covid...and most of his clients are over 70. For them, celebrating Thanksgiving in a big indoor gather is a bad and ignorant decision that, this being America, they are free to make. But it's not good news for the pandemic.

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

I don't think "Democrats" or "Republicans" are making deaths more likely. 

Fatalities are driven by at-risk people combined with behavior. I suspect IL has a lot of at-risk people who are getting exposed to more people...maybe older/ill health people who are indoors a lot. But that's pure speculation.

I've never been one to say, "Hey look the red states now suck, hey the blue states lead in deaths." The reason people are dying is because they are at risk and/or can't distance well because of their jobs, life choices, or ignorance. I was talking to my father-in-law last night who was telling me how most of his clients (he's an accountant) are having big Thanksgivings. OK sure, it's America: We're all free to do what we want. Yet small gathering indoor transmission is being shown to be the #1 way people are getting Covid...and most of his clients are over 70. For them, celebrating Thanksgiving in a big indoor gather is a bad and ignorant decision that, this being America, they are free to make. But it's not good news for the pandemic.

So again.....what’s going on in Chicago? It’s not thanksgiving yet!

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What's going on in Chicago?  People are congregating closer together and not doing what they should do to help mitigate spread.  What's going on in the Dakotas?  same thing.  One a bastion of Democrats, one a bastion of Republicans.  The pandemic has nothing to do with politics.

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You have it exactly backwards.

Masks are a mitigation tool, like the aforementioned chainsaw guards or contraceptives. If you use them within the parameters that they are effective (e.g. socially distanced, around other mask wearers, in open air, do not touch them without sanitizing) then they are undoubtedly effective at limiting the speed and distance that air & droplets can pass from one person to another. This is known science, is easily reproduceable and shouldn't be in any way controversial. HOWEVER, limiting the speed and distance at which a person moves air into their surrounding environment is one, ONE, variable in a sea of other variables regarding how COVID is transmitted. Viral load, adherence to hygiene, washing of surfaces, interactions in the home, transmission via mucus membranes in the eyes are a handful of others that also have impact on not only if people get sick, but potentially how sick they get.

Part of the reason that transmission in the home is going to be a complicated problem to solve is because of the amount of rampant misinformation about the virus, like the information you believe. If you have 2,3,4+ people living in a confined space and one or more of them have dangerously incorrect notions about the virus it's highly likely that those people are exposing themselves to higher than necessary risk. Once that person does something that brings the virus into the home, it's going to be much easier for others to get it, even if the person that brought it in doesn't.

So you wore a mask to the grocery store, cool. But you just grabbed the bags from the cashier with your bare hands that the stock boy touched that hundreds of people breathed around and then you opened your car door and took your mask off without sanitizing before or after, and maybe you wipe your nose because it's runny from the mask & cold temperature. When you get home you touch the door handles and open the pantry and put away the goods you bought without washing them, where your roommate/wife/child grabs them and start eating. 2 weeks later everyone's got COVID and all you can do is throw on a Pikachu face and say mAsKs dOnT wOrK!

Pikachu Meme GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Do you mean the place where 15,366.1 people live per square mile?

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

The areas that weren't hit as hard during the first wave when people spent a lot of time indoors (March through June) are getting hit harder now (mid October to present).  Combine that with pandemic fatigue where people are letting their guard down and you get an exponential growth in cases.  Thanksgiving gatherings will just exasperate the problem.  

• Like (+1) 1

Fascinating.  "I'm not listening to this Doctor and virologist.  He has no clue what he's talking about."

--The internet 

Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public”

The coronavirus ‘pandemic‘ is the “greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” according to Dr. Roger Hodkinson, 1 of Canada’s Top pathologists and an expert in virology.

Dr. Hodkinson made this statement during a Zoom conference with Alberta government officials.

Dr. Hodkinson is the CEO of biotech company Western Medical Assessments (a private company), which manufactures COVID tests, so he says he knows what he is talking about. “There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it is outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” he said.

He also said that social distancing is useless and masks are too.

“Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever,” he said.

Paper masks and fabric masks are simply virtue signalling. They are not even worn effectively most of the time. It’s utterly ridiculous. Seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people – I’m not saying that in a pejorative sense – seeing these people walking around like lemmings obeying without any knowledge base to put the mask on their face.”

Nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people and that the whole situation represented ‘politics playing medicine,’” he said.

He hammered the unreliability of PCR tests, noting that “positive test results do not, underlined in neon, mean a clinical infection,” and that all testing should stop because the false numbers are “driving public hysteria.”

He said that the risk of death in the province of Alberta for people under the age of 65 was “1 in 300,000” and that it was simply “outrageous” to shut down society for what the doctor said “was just another bad flu.”

https://www.livetradingnews.com/masks-are-useless-there-is-no-evidence-for-their-effectiveness-at-all-201993.html

By the way I looked up his credentials because you know contrary to some very low info people around here I can actually think for myself....and shocker.....TOP result on Google......a statement from where he earned his certification (The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada) essentially rebutting him.  Its top result on Google.....a statement from Royal College apologizing for him and making it clear they want you to know Covid is real!  

http://newsroom.royalcollege.ca/clarification-on-statements-made-regarding-covid-19-by-dr-roger-hodkinson/

You aren't allowed to dissent.  Fascists.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Seems like a lot of people in the hospitals and dying are in on the hoax. 

Looks like the whole world is in on the hoax... China knows how to make one hell of an April Fools joke.

Edited by TBBills

42 minutes ago, TBBills said:

No one is going to read anything you post b.c you already did enough to destroy any chance at anyone taking you seriously. Time for you to find a new website, this one is wise to your stupidity.

Lolol.....so perfect wish I could screen shot it all..

Top 5 threads the last response is you an hour ago..

You literally embarrass people away. .  

I've never seen it like this here....

20201120_183729.jpg

20201120_183721.jpg

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Lolol.....so perfect wish I could screen shot it all..

Top 5 threads the last response is you an hour ago..

You literally embarrass people away. .  

I've never seen it like this here....

20201120_183729.jpg

20201120_183721.jpg

Really?  Guess you missed DR and B Man before they strapped on their high heels and took off. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Fascinating.  "I'm not listening to this Doctor and virologist.  He has no clue what he's talking about."

--The internet 

Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public”

The coronavirus ‘pandemic‘ is the “greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” according to Dr. Roger Hodkinson, 1 of Canada’s Top pathologists and an expert in virology.

Dr. Hodkinson made this statement during a Zoom conference with Alberta government officials.

Dr. Hodkinson is the CEO of biotech company Western Medical Assessments (a private company), which manufactures COVID tests, so he says he knows what he is talking about. “There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it is outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” he said.

He also said that social distancing is useless and masks are too.

“Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever,” he said.

Paper masks and fabric masks are simply virtue signalling. They are not even worn effectively most of the time. It’s utterly ridiculous. Seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people – I’m not saying that in a pejorative sense – seeing these people walking around like lemmings obeying without any knowledge base to put the mask on their face.”

Nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people and that the whole situation represented ‘politics playing medicine,’” he said.

He hammered the unreliability of PCR tests, noting that “positive test results do not, underlined in neon, mean a clinical infection,” and that all testing should stop because the false numbers are “driving public hysteria.”

He said that the risk of death in the province of Alberta for people under the age of 65 was “1 in 300,000” and that it was simply “outrageous” to shut down society for what the doctor said “was just another bad flu.”

https://www.livetradingnews.com/masks-are-useless-there-is-no-evidence-for-their-effectiveness-at-all-201993.html

By the way I looked up his credentials because you know contrary to some very low info people around here I can actually think for myself....and shocker.....TOP result on Google......a statement from where he earned his certification (The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada) essentially rebutting him.  Its top result on Google.....a statement from Royal College apologizing for him and making it clear they want you to know Covid is real!  

http://newsroom.royalcollege.ca/clarification-on-statements-made-regarding-covid-19-by-dr-roger-hodkinson/

You aren't allowed to dissent.  Fascists.  

Just going to conveniently leave out this part huh.

We would like to clarify that Dr. Hodkinson is not nor has ever held the position of chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.

• Awesome! (+1) 1