The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 minutes ago, pop gun said:

Interesting company Dr Fauci keeps.

EU92CTJXsAEcV2C?format=jpg&name=small

Equally interesting that Dr Fauci seemed to have friends in Wuhan.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/26/giuliani-fauci-gave-3-7-million-to-wuhan-laboratory-in-2014/

Haven't been a fan of Fauci from day 1 when all this covid 19 stuff started.

Oh look, he doesn’t kiss Dr.Trump’s ass so the hate is starting. 

You had no idea who he was when this started. 

5 minutes ago, pop gun said:

Interesting company Dr Fauci keeps.

EU92CTJXsAEcV2C?format=jpg&name=small

Equally interesting that Dr Fauci seemed to have friends in Wuhan.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/26/giuliani-fauci-gave-3-7-million-to-wuhan-laboratory-in-2014/

Haven't been a fan of Fauci from day 1 when all this covid 19 stuff started.

I just KNEW something was off with the guy. 

It just seems like every single damned time the media starts fawning over someone, demanding you adore them, they turn out rotten...

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That's not a very nice thing to say.  Because I disagree with you my personality therefore is bad?  Sounds like you're offended very easily and should be on the snowflake list. 

Usually transparency is a good thing. Your antics can be seen through and no matter how hard you try you're not going to dominate this board. Now with that said, do you have any curiosity why people here compare you to past posters? The traits that you and they have in common are not very admirable to say the least. It's true that I disagree with you politically, but that's not why you get criticism from me. It's disdain that I feel for you and that is directly related to your arrogance, pomposity and deliberate dishonesty in stating information. Basically you're an asswhole. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Usually transparency is a good thing. Your antics can be seen through and no matter how hard you try you're not going to dominate this board. Now with that said, do you have any curiosity why people here compare you to past posters? The traits that you and they have in common are not very admirable to say the least. It's true that I disagree with you politically, but that's not why you get criticism from me. It's disdain that I feel for you and that is directly related to your arrogance, pomposity and deliberate dishonesty in stating information. Basically you're an asswhole. 

Nobody cares 3rdnwrong! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Could anyone else stand watching the draft coverage this weekend?

Holy crap am I sick and tired of hearing "we're all in this together" and "we got this."

Maybe it's just me but I didn't have the draft on in the background to continually hear this garbage. I was actually hoping for more footage of BB's dog so I didn't have to listen to their constant togetherness mantra.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Azalin said:

And this related to COVID-19 how?

Because some people here are convinced that the media is the arm of one group (the Democrats) that is actively trying to control the masses and the country by subverting democracy.  They claim this media is continuing on their crusade to discredit the president at every turn during the pandemic, as they believe that these reports are simply "fake news" meant to keep the sheep in their pens.  

But this whole worldview breaks down when one points out that the former leader of the Democratic party (aka the party that controls the media narrative) was himself the victim of fake news at multiple points during his presidency.  

At least I assume that's what @ExiledInIllinois's point was.  

Now here's a news organization that absolutely nailed it!

"Throwing bottles of bleach, ammonia, and Drano into a cart at his local grocery store, area man Troy Mitchell was reportedly stocking up on one of every cleaning product he could find Wednesday in case President Donald Trump announces it is a coronavirus cure."

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

Now here's a news organization that absolutely nailed it!

"Throwing bottles of bleach, ammonia, and Drano into a cart at his local grocery store, area man Troy Mitchell was reportedly stocking up on one of every cleaning product he could find Wednesday in case President Donald Trump announces it is a coronavirus cure."

New Girl Whatever GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

:lol: 

• Thank you (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Holy crap am I sick and tired of hearing "we're all in this together" and "we got this."

Maybe it's just me but I didn't have the draft on in the background to continually hear this garbage. I was actually hoping for more footage of BB's dog so I didn't have to listen to their constant togetherness mantra.

Sick of all that, plus the incessant “ social justice” spots on NFLN. Actually, I’m sick of BB’s dog too. 

40 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Stay safe!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This disappoints me. It makes me think no Flynn info today. I hope that is not the case.

Perhaps -- though I think the first traunch of Flynn news likely won't/can't come from Trump. Not a huge Hannity fan, but his show has been talking a big game for tonight, so that might be the start. I'm thinking he either has the documents, or the US Attorney to talk about the documents (but that's a total guess).

• Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

If only people had realized how dangerous it was to push offshoring and globalism at the expense of our own national security...

:rolleyes:

I brought this up a decade ago when arguing against the ACA. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yup.  Your feelings are hurt pretty easily.  I was right to say that you belong on the snowflake list. 

Also, gentle reminder: you're on the bad grammar list because of your disrespect for the serial comma.  It just happened again. 

Finally, for what it's worth, I have no interest in "dominat[ing] this board."  Not one bit.  I also have neither care for nor concern about "why people here compare [me] to past posters."  

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Let me save you some trouble.

He never has a point.

He shows up, blurts out some Grampa Simpson gibberish, then rolls away for a few weeks or so before he feels like blurting out some other incoherent thought.

I though the Grampa Simpson reference pertained to one of Trump's daily briefings there for a second.