The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Pelosi and her Congessional Dems track record of caring for California's homeless is sterling.

Homeless deaths at record levels and climbing, now well over 1000 a year.

Yes, Pelosi and the Dems lead by example.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 2

This is just like Sars and Ebola, only even more so now because every single thing has become politicized. Media frenzy is causing unnecessary fear and overreaction. Its shameful. A lot of people groaned and scoffed when Trump labeled the MSM as an enemy of the people, but it was a spot on assessment. 

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Will Trump hold any of his nutty rallies if this thing is still going around? 

Yes

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

And 199 of them will go to the homeless encampments or illegals because.........California. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This is just like Sars and Ebola, only even more so now because every single thing has become politicized. Media frenzy is causing unnecessary fear and overreaction. Its shameful. A lot of people groaned and scoffed when Trump labeled the MSM as an enemy of the people, but it was a spot on assessment. 

Yes

And 199 of them will go to the homeless encampments or illegals because.........California. 

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..thinkin' the Dems are a MUCH larger pandemic......there are some seriously unhinged out there and I blame relaxed mental hygiene....WOW..........

Those people have lost all touch with reality.

Pay no mind to them whatsoever.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I cant read anything on the graph.....what's the % death to infected?

2.2  death for infected  43.099 for China. Video might be tad old. 

But anyways man check out this video and to everyone very knowledgeable. Both made really good points.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Anyone with a suspected case in the country should be tested regardless of class/citizenship because..... infectious disease

Edited by Gary Busey

56 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

So what you're saying is , that as long as we survive the the Corona virus we we can count on bolis for sustenance?

No, I’m just heading into the wilderness In my cave up in Vermont.  

did anyone see the estimate from CNN early today? Said 60 million people in the United  states would die this year from the virus. 
now not on CNN site delayed.  

Edited by mead107

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Anyone with a suspected case in the country should be tested regardless of class/citizenship because..... infectious disease

Yes Gary......then promptly deported. Because....you know.....laws and such.

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

No, I’m just heading into the wilderness In my cave up in Vermont.  

did anyone see the estimate from CNN early today? Said 60 million people in the United  states would die this year from the virus. 
now not on CNN site delayed.  

60 million with a 60 million margin of error.....probably Fredo Cuomo reporting.