The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

It is the correct ruling.  It may not be the smartest thing to pop on down to church on Sunday with grandma in tow, but it is their choice and right.

This topic is going to fire up the low information crowd, I can see it now.

And that’s why people are dying because people are selfish and stupid. When grandma is dying in a few weeks, just ask god to fix it. 

7 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

And that’s why people are dying because people are selfish and stupid. When grandma is dying in a few weeks, just ask god to fix it. 

People die every day because they are selfish and stupid.  If it's not their right, then we might as well hang it up and call ourselves China West.  Implement all the rules of whatever the hip version of communism is today and have fun.  Step 1 - no more internet talkie.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ScotSHO said:

People die every day because they are selfish and stupid.  If it's not their right, then we might as well hang it up and call ourselves China West.  Implement all the rules of whatever the hip version of communism is today and have fun.  Step 1 - no more internet talkie.

There’s a difference between every day selfishness/stupidity and pandemic selfishness/stupidity. 

7 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

So when faced with a challenge, step 1 is to invalidate article 1 of the constitution.

You're bickering with someone who has repeatedly shown that original thinking is not in his quiver of tools, which means he needs the government to tell him what to do. He is happy to relinquish any freedoms he can't understand because only the government knows what it is best for him.

Though I will cede that he has also been proven to be an authority on pandemic stupidity.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

He's mocking the dead not me.

Wrong again Gary. You deserve all the mocking we can dish out. 

I have great respect for people who die, and it doesn't matter what the cause(s) are.

They're a lot more than just a number or statistic that you and others use to browbeat others with. 

You are a Trump Deranged Hate-monger constantly looking for a dark cloud day in and day out.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

WHO said that?

Yep.

abbott-and-costello-corona-virus-meme-1.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

You're bickering with someone who has repeatedly shown that original thinking is not in his quiver of tools, which means he needs the government to tell him what to do. He is happy to relinquish any freedoms he can understand because only the government knows what it is best for him.

Though I will cede that he has also been proven to be an authority on pandemic stupidity.

Holy ***** you are not even close. I was talking about the people, not the government. Do you guys even read? 

11 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

Not a Trumptard here, just someone who can form a coherent thought.  What other amendments would you like to get rid of today?  Probably get a 2 for 1 deal if you act now!

Maybe you can put together a coherent thought, but your reading comprehension is *****! 

Edited by Q-baby!

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You're bickering with someone who has repeatedly shown that original thinking is not in his quiver of tools, which means he needs the government to tell him what to do. He is happy to relinquish any freedoms he can't understand because only the government knows what it is best for him.

I know, I know.  I just can't fathom the "why" behind that line of thinking?

New York county executives want Cuomo to lift restrictions on hydroxychloroquine treatment

Washinton Examiner, by Kerry Picket

Original Article

The coronavirus crisis is devastating the news industry

Washington Post, by Paul Farhi , Sarah Ellison & Elahe Izadi

Original Article

Coronavirus COVID-19: Public Health Apocalypse or Panic and Anti-American?

Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, by Martin Dubravec & M.D.

Original Article

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

Except that this virus spreads to other people when these people go to supermarkets, etc.

Seriously you're beyond ***** stupid.

Edited by meazza
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

I know, I know.  I just can't fathom the "why" behind that line of thinking?

It may be oversimplifying it, but I think it comes down to laziness borne through a lack of self-accountability.

If you listen to the rantings of leftists, much of what you hear is based in what they purport to be unfair.

It's not fair that the person who created their own path in life, through a series of decisions aimed at removing barriers, is earning xx amount of money or living xx kind of lifestyle while others are not. It's not fair that the minimum wage job doesn't provide the kind of upward mobility they believe it should. It's not fair that some have and some don't.

They either can't or won't do what is necessary to create their own path. They want someone else to do it for them, and they justify that belief in the name of fairness.

In reality, people like Gary and Tibs and Qtip are simply too lazy to be accountable for their own lives, so in lieu of them having a successful life, they find it easier if the federal government could make everyone stupid and lazy so they don't suffer by comparison. So they argue that everyone should get free college. Everyone should get free health insurance. Everyone should get a free phone. Everyone should get government handouts. It's only fair.

Laziness and a lack of self-accountability. Think about those two things every time they post here and everything will make more sense.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I have a thought:

Stop quoting or retweeting pundits and their thoughts.

I have a thought, that you’re going to LOVE your Trump avatar come November. It’s going to be Bigly and Wonderful, so Terrific you won’t even believe it. 

And Hayes is an enemy of this country, Chuck on the other hand, aside from being a friend, has been right far more than he’s been wrong the past 4 years. But you ignore him because you are a slave who doesn’t even realize he’s been shackled. 

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

you just have no clue, do you?

He proves that day in and day out with each one of his dishonest and cowardly posts. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Yup, been saying this was going to happen 

Walmart hit with wrongful death lawsuit after employee dies of COVID-19 complications

Wando Evans was 51 when he died of COVID-19 complications on March 25.

By
and
April 8, 2020, 3:26 PM
6 min read
Family sues Walmart after worker dies of coronavirus

00:0900:25

Copy and paste to share this video
Copy and paste to embed this video

0:24
Family sues Walmart after worker dies of coronavirusThe family of Wando Evans, 51, claims the company did not provide employees with protective equipment during the coronavirus outbreak.

A relative of a Walmart employee in Illinois who died from COVID-19 complications filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the retail giant, alleging the store did not do enough to protect employees from the novel coronavirus.

Wando Evans, who worked at a Walmart store in Evergreen Park for 15 years, was found dead in his home on March 25. He had first mentioned symptoms consistent with the novel coronavirus to management at his store two weeks prior but was largely ignored, according to court documents filed Tuesday in Cook County Circuit Court.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It may be oversimplifying it, but I think it comes down to laziness borne through a lack of self-accountability.

If you listen to the rantings of leftists, much of what you hear is based in what they purport to be unfair.

It's not fair that the person who created their own path in life, through a series of decisions aimed at removing barriers, is earning xx amount of money or living xx kind of lifestyle while others are not. It's not fair that the minimum wage job doesn't provide the kind of upward mobility they believe it should. It's not fair that some have and some don't.

They either can't or won't do what is necessary to create their own path. They want someone else to do it for them, and they justify that belief in the name of fairness.

In reality, people like Gary and Tibs and Qtip are simply too lazy to be accountable for their own lives, so in lieu of them having a successful life, they find it easier if the federal government could makes everyone stupid and lazy so they don't suffer by comparison. So they argue that everyone should get free college. Everyone should get free health insurance. Everyone should get a free phone. Everyone should government handouts. It's only fair.

Laziness and a lack of self-accountability. Think about those two things every time they post here and everything will make more sense.

Once again, you are so wrong. You wish you had my successes. Your inability to comprehend causes you to paint people with the same brush. I don’t subscribe to any of that bull#### you just listed. But carry on smart guy! 

Edited by Q-baby!

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Once again, you are so wrong. You wish you has my successes. Your inability to comprehend causes you to paint people with the same brush. I don’t subscribe to any oft he bull#### you just listed. But carry on smart guy! 

What kind of successes are those, aside from your obvious mastery of the English language?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Sailor from USS Teddy Roosevelt found unconscious, transferred to intensive care

As of Wednesday, 97% of the Theodore Roosevelt's crew have been tested for the virus and 416 sailors have tested positive, according to the Navy.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/09/politics/sailor-teddy-roosevelt-unconcious-covid-modly/index.html

4 Aircraft Carriers so far have cases of this virus. Capt Crozier was right to sound the alarm when he did. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

GREAT MOMENTS IN SOCIAL DISTANCING:

B42531C1-1BD1-48C7-82A1-978FB29D0AD2.jpe

THANK GOODNESS FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE TRUMP ANTIVIRUS POLICIES! 

Fauci Says U.S. Virus Deaths May Be 60,000, Half of Projections.

“Fatalities of as many as 200,000 Americans had been estimated.”

Actually, at one point they were talking 2.5 million.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Once again, you are so wrong. You wish you had my successes. Your inability to comprehend causes you to paint people with the same brush. I don’t subscribe to any of that bull#### you just listed. But carry on smart guy! 

Nailed it! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The Washington Post, The Atlantic, Associated Press... all point to a similar level of failure and ineptitude on Trump's part at the beginning of this.

And yet blind homers like @billsfan1959 will point to a timeline that sidesteps the point as proof that somehow Trump has been doing a great job.

giphy.gif

Sincerely, I keep looking for an answer and can't get one.  Not from my liberal friends I speak with.  Not from the media as a whole.  Not from folks online.  I'm asking with the utmost sincerity, and hoping you will answer.

You mock Trump supporters for supporting the President.  In an earlier post, you implored people to stop targeting Chris Hayes tweets about Trump falsifying projected mortality rates, suggesting the writer gets paid to stir the pot.  

Here, you insult a poster for holding a different opinion.  That's fine, we all take swipes at each other, you're just a stupidhead.  

Seriously, though---What is the magic of three news outlets reporting something that makes it so ironclad that you would use it as a hammer to club another poster?  

Three quick questions:

1.  WaPo, Atlantic, Associated Press--which, if any, called the Russia hoax correctly early on, say in the first 6 months  of the investigation?  Which one(s) correctly called McCabe's malfeasance, the surveillance issues and FISA run amuck, Schiff's claims to have intel that did not exist, and Trump's eventual vindication?   

2. Are you concerned at all about the 'circular' intel used by the FBI to prosecute the Russia investigation--leaking intel subsequently proven to be false, allowing the intel to be published by the WaPo, Associated Press and The Atlantic, then citing the reporting as a means for prosecuting the case?  

3.  If Fox News was reporting to the contrary, would you consider it a valid news source, and if not---would you take the hit as a blind homer for rejecting the Fox reporting as biased? 

Thanks.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sincerely, I keep looking for an answer and can't get one.  Not from my liberal friends I speak with.  Not from the media as a whole.  Not from folks online.  I'm asking with the utmost sincerity, and hoping you will answer.

You mock Trump supporters for supporting the President.  In an earlier post, you implored people to stop targeting Chris Hayes tweets about Trump falsifying projected mortality rates, suggesting the writer gets paid to stir the pot.  

Here, you insult a poster for holding a different opinion.  That's fine, we all take swipes at each other, you're just a stupidhead.  

Seriously, though---What is the magic of three news outlets reporting something that makes it so ironclad that you would use it as a hammer to club another poster?  

Three quick questions:

1.  WaPo, Atlantic, Associated Press--which, if any, called the Russia hoax correctly early on, say in the first 6 months  of the investigation?  Which one(s) correctly called McCabe's malfeasance, the surveillance issues and FISA run amuck, Schiff's claims to have intel that did not exist, and Trump's eventual vindication?   

2. Are you concerned at all about the 'circular' intel used by the FBI to prosecute the Russia investigation--leaking intel subsequently proven to be false, allowing the intel to be published by the WaPo, Associated Press and The Atlantic, then citing the reporting as a means for prosecuting the case?  

3.  If Fox News was reporting to the contrary, would you consider it a valid news source, and if not---would you take the hit as a blind homer for rejecting the Fox reporting as biased? 

Thanks.  

:beer: 

His answer will be the same as @BullBuchanan's was when he was presented with an Obama era FISC opinion memo and called it a "insane conspiracy theory":

Im Not Listening GIFs | Tenor

Facts don't matter to those with TDS. 

Trends don't matter to those with TDS. 

History doesn't matter to those with TDS. 

They're all prisoners/victims of the moment. They've hollowed out their skulls, scooping out all that pesky material that aids cognition and independent thought, and replaced it with a spigot connected directly to the most insidious and divisive propaganda network in human history. 

When a Liberal Claims to Get News from “Multiple Sources” |

Because both @BullBuchanan and @transplantbillsfan are not only intellectual cowards, they're scared that once they acknowledge that they were had on one topic, the whole house of cards will come tumbling down on top of them. 

They're both gutless, and seek their refuge in echo chambers which don't point out they've been conned, but instead tell them that their FEELZ are valid despite the lack of evidence to back any of it up. 

New NPC Memes Crash SJW Programming, Strike Fear in Libs

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another POV -- not an endorsement. 

There is no problem with having a discussion about the actual numbers but I’m getting irritated by many who are saying that the numbers are being inflated to cause panic.  Models based on ever evolving inputs will show evolving results.  The goal is to have the most precise data and we should all thank Italy and Spain for that sacrifice.

For those thinking we are overreacting, surely they would feel differently if it was their parents in an assisted living facility where people are dying in high percentages.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1