Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Teddy KGB

LSU WR’s or Bills WR’s ?

Whose got better wideouts   

121 members have voted

  1. 1. Whose got better wideouts



Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, OZBILLS said:

Allen and LSU's WRs 

 

or

 

Burrow and Buffalo's WR's?

?

 

the Burrow thing is insane to me.  He was ok last year and just had one of the greatest seasons in college football history.  Allen didn’t have half of the year he had in the MWC.  That said, Burrow is surrounded by elite college talent.   But man is he really accurate.  Allen is far more physically talented but I won’t be shocked if Burrow is already a better passer as a rookie.  
 

and just cause guys are good in college doesn’t mean they will be in the pros.  Beasley will end up having a better career than the majority of guys drafted this year.  But yeah on paper, the LSU and Bama receivers are in insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not usually play along on the college players being better than pros questions, (i.e.could LSU beat the Bengals) but these receivers are already close enough to the draft to see their NFL projections and their ceilings are all pretty high. So I voted yes, they are better, although Brown and Beasley have already proved it at the next level, which is saying a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I do not usually play along on the college players being better than pros questions, (i.e.could LSU beat the Bengals) but these receivers are already close enough to the draft to see their NFL projections and their ceilings are all pretty high. So I voted yes, they are better, although Brown and Beasley have already proved it at the next level, which is saying a lot.

 


John Brown Can’t do all this.     This man chase is a bad bad man. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This shows the improvement the Bills have made.  Rather than asking if a college team can beat the Bills, it is being asked if a college position group is better.

 

WR seems to be the hardest to project success from college to NFL.  High picks flame out, UDFA flourish.  While the LSU receivers look good, history would indicate 1 or 2 will not make it.

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, OZBILLS said:

Allen and LSU's WRs 

 

or

 

Burrow and Buffalo's WR's?

Burrow and Buffalo's WRs .....literally.....next year....QB competition!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Burrow.  The Bengals picked a good year to hire a bad coach.

 

It's really unfortunate that such a good QB is going to be so thoroughly ruined by a horrible franchise.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NewEra said:

Change that from DuDe to Dolt.  John Brown is more than a #3

Brown might be, and I really mean might be, at best, a good number two receiver. In no way is he a number one receiver despite the night season he had. He disappears and games too often and he is not capable of putting the team on his back like a true number one should be able to do. I Brown might be, and I really mean might be, at best, a good number two receiver. In no way is he a number one receiver despite the night season he had. He disappears and games too often and he is not capable of putting the team on his back like a true number one should be able to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

 

It's really unfortunate that such a good QB is going to be so thoroughly ruined by a horrible franchise.


you think that’s possible ?   the guy looks pretty flawless, gonna win in time for sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:


you think that’s possible ?   the guy looks pretty flawless, gonna win in time for sure 

 

The way that Paul Brown runs that team, much like the way Ralph ran the Bills (but even worse ?), I dont doubt they could ruin even the greatest players.

 

Serious question: Do you think if the Bills had drafted Brady in 2000, with the state of the franchise, he still would have gone on to be the GOAT?

 

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

 

The way that Paul Brown runs that team, much like the way Ralph ran the Bills (but even worse ?), I dont doubt they could ruin even the greatest players.

 

Serious question: Do you think if the Bills had drafted Brady in 2000, with the state of the franchise, he still would have gone on to be the GOAT?

 


he would have dinked and dunked his way into the playoffs a few times I would think 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Teddy KGB said:


he would have dinked and dunked his way into the playoffs a few times I would think 

 

 

 

If for no other reason than keeping him off the Pats would have hampered their dynasty. ?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Only one in four 1st round draft pick NFL receivers in this breakdown from 2000-2014 translate to great pros.

 

It's basically one per year.  Check it out

 

https://www.fantasyindex.com/2015/04/13/factoid/first-round-wide-receivers

 

I wouldn't mind a 1 in 4 chance to get a "great" NFL WR on the roster.  Beats having zero on the roster year after year after...

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

Brown might be, and I really mean might be, at best, a good number two receiver. In no way is he a number one receiver despite the night season he had. He disappears and games too often and he is not capable of putting the team on his back like a true number one should be able to do. I Brown might be, and I really mean might be, at best, a good number two receiver. In no way is he a number one receiver despite the night season he had. He disappears and games too often and he is not capable of putting the team on his back like a true number one should be able to do.

He’s not “at best a good #2”.  He IS a good #2

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He’s not “at best a good #2”.  He IS a good #2

Nope. Not dominating or consistent enough to be even in that category. But you’re entitled to your opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

Nope. Not dominating or consistent enough to be even in that category. But you’re entitled to your opinion


he’s had back to back 1,000 yard seasons no ? 
 

he’s Definetly a good #2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i voted both because the poll wasn't done with radio buttons and im sorry but im basically a monster and an agent of chaos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...