Good luck to Brian Daboll in his interview with the Cleveland Browns today

Brian Daboll will be interviewing in Buffalo today for head coach of the Cleveland Browns. Whether you like his playcalling or not, putting his best foot forward and interviewing today after what took place last night (and getting home in the early hours of the morning) is a tall task from a human professional standpoint. Good luck today, Brian.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Like (+1) 2

I don’t think you get the accolades from others, that he has, and not be good.  

I’d certainly be interested in seeing him next year with a more complete/talented offense. 

I also can see the case for dumbing down an offense that is apparently super complex, yet never scores. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Brian Daboll will be interviewing in Buffalo today for head coach of the Cleveland Browns. Whether you like his playcalling or not, putting his best foot forward and interviewing today after what took place last night (and getting home in the early hours of the morning) is a tall task from a human professional standpoint. Good luck today, Brian.

I hope he gets the job. Start the offseason off with a win!

11 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

With Daboll its all about the resume. So many GMs seem to pay no attention to results on the field. Once they see he worked in NE they cannot help themselves and may hire immediately. I hope so because I don't think Daboll is the right guy here.

I hope he locks it up. Maybe his ties to Saban(National Championship) and Belichick(Super Bowls) are enough of a pedigree.

Good luck!!!  He has done some very good things, especially helping Josh Allen progress, but it seems like he may never be a consistently good OC, or, if he does become one, that it won't happen soon enough.

But it seems extremely unlikely that he gets the job, as the Browns don't want a repeat of Kitchens.

Edited by Mister Defense