Allen or Watson ( Who would you rather have leading your team Saturday)

Buffalo716

Who would you rather have   

311 members have voted

1. 1. This Saturday: If you had the choice of either QB, who would you want leading your team

• Josh Allen
    • Deshaun Watson

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ultimately when the game was on the line this question was answered. His offense was crumbling and he put the game on his back. 

Josh played a decent game. A brilliant first half and a so-so 2nd / OT. 

But the better Quarterback won today. 

So-so? I thought I was watching EJ in London in the second half. Josh was absolutely out of control. You could hear him hyperventilating.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Ultimately when the game was on the line this question was answered. His offense was crumbling and he put the game on his back. 

Josh played a decent game. A brilliant first half and a so-so 2nd / OT. 

But the better Quarterback won today. 

I still think you are overstating the first. He played well - at times excellent but he got very lucky a few times. If the same exact throw was a pick 6 and the same exact tackle had his knee up about a tenth of a second for the fumble it wouldn’t have been brilliant and would’ve changed nothing in his actual play.

He also was disorganized on the end of half along with the coaches- the greats playing brilliantly don’t have that happen there. 

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

So-so? I thought I was watching EJ in London in the second half. Josh was absolutely out of control. You could hear him hyperventilating.

for a LONG stretch too

it wasn’t a bad play or something. Amazed they couldn’t reel him back in at any point

honestly gives me pause about times I’ve said McD keeps him too tight if that’s what could happen 

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I still think you are overstating the first. He played well - at times excellent but he got very lucky a few times. If the same exact throw was a pick 6 and the same exact tackle had his knee up about a tenth of a second for the fumble it wouldn’t have been brilliant and would’ve changed nothing in his actual play.

He also was disorganized on the end of half along with the coaches- the greats playing brilliantly don’t have that happen there. 

for a LONG stretch too

it wasn’t a bad play or something. Amazed they couldn’t reel him back in at any point

honestly gives me pause about times I’ve said McD keeps him too tight if that’s what could happen 

Downside of Daboll in the booth, he can’t see Josh’s body language. Every time the camera was on him, you could feel his anxiety. I would have called 10 runs in a row before I let him throw again like that.

Allen was 24/46 for 264 with a 5.7 average 0 TDs and a 69.5 rating against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. 
Watson was 20/25 for 247 with a 9.9 average, 1 TD and a 121.2 rating against one of the best pass defenses in the NFL. 
Is this thread still a thing?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The fact that this is even a question people are willing to entertain shows the insanity of the Bills fanbase and why we're a joke of an organization. 2 time NCAA Champ, who would have been OROTY if he hadn't gotten hurt, 2x Pro Bowler ,and has won back to back division championships. Meanwhile Allen came in 3rd place in his division in the Mountain West, has never thrown a 300 yard game, and leads the league in fumbles.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Sad 1

Not sure we are any closer now than we were at the beginning of the season in knowing if Josh is that guy. Fortunately he didn't get intercepted today and that was luck. The fumble.. I guess it could happen to anyone. But that throw out of bounds? What the hell?

• Thank you (+1) 1