White jerseys and blue pants for Wild Card Weekend. ?

53 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Once again, who the $#%! is 00 and, with those guns, is he a LB or FB?? Hope he’s starting. 

Such a goofy low budget graphic.  It seems like they could get at least get a PS guy to do a short video with the uniform like you see in college all of the time. 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

The pants are blue; the jerseys are white.

Since this forum is literally the only place that likes this uniform combo, can you provide links showing that literally everyone else hates it?

I hate it.  White on white with red helmets please

20 minutes ago, Irv said:

Can someone explain how white "on" blue means white jerseys and blue pants?   Makes no sense.  

Irv, think of it when you are on top of your boyfriend or girlfriend.  You are "on top".  The white jersey is "on top" on the blue pants, hence white on blue.

Edited by Dablitzkrieg
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Irv, think of it when you are on top of your boyfriend or girlfriend.  You are "on top".  The white jersey is "on top" on the blue pants, hence white on blue.

Quit it.  I'm blushing.     

P.S. - White on white with red helmets = wide right.  

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

In comparison to what other sources?  New 4 ‘Buffalo’s Best Bills’ Uniform’ poll?  Or a 2 on Your Side exposé over who picked the uniform?

...maybe with that screen name, he should be remanded to the "Boring Tunnel"....just sayin'.............

16 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

NO!

On 12/31/2019 at 1:38 PM, Tesla03 said:

this forum is literally the only place that likes the white on blue jerseys 

the white on white is one of the best jerseys in the NFL, it’s a crime we don’t wear them often. 

I like the blue on blue with the white facemasks we wore on turkey day.