Week 17: NJ Jets at Buffalo Bills ,1 pm ET on CBS 2nd half thread

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Gore is having a decent game so far though. Anyways, maybe Barkley can get something going in the 2nd half hopefully besides check downs.

It is hard to run routes on a wet field in heavy rain.   You need even more time, which he isn’t getting.  

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Some freakin’ stat watching announcer gloatingly said what the Jets had held the Bills to on offense.  The fact that our starting lineup of skill players on O was either inactive or pulled after 2 series was not mentioned

I don’t think Kroft will be on the team next year.  JMO of course.  What are you seeing that’s worth $5.7M?

I didn't like the signing. But now he is here, they have plenty of cap room, and the opportunity cost of replacing him is higher than keeping him.

They have bigger issues than TE #2

Just now, sullim4 said:

High motor guy similar to Kelsay.... who is arguably TBD's most popular whipping boy of all time.  Not surprised that the crowd here doesn't like him.

Which is always extremely  odd to me... high motor, blue collar, and hard working players like Kelsay and Murphy seem to be a perfect fit for this City... kinda strange that the fans hasnt embraced them. Guess everyone wants those flashy DEs that get 10-15 sacks every year... dont get me wrong they are good to have but theyre a rare breed

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bob in STL said:

It is hard to run routes on a wet field in heavy rain.   You need even more time, which he isn’t getting.  

Yeah hopefully the pass protection can get at least a little better, but not expecting too much with who they have right now. Anyway hopefully no more injuries though.

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I didn't like the signing. But now he is here, they have plenty of cap room, and the opportunity cost of replacing him is higher than keeping him.

They have bigger issues than TE #2

I think they really want a good TE.  Daboll’s offense can do a lot with one.  They may keep Kroft to see what he brings into training camp, but I think they will be looking in the off-season

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yeah hopefully the pass protection can get at least a little better, but not expecting too much with who they have right now. Anyway hopefully no more injuries though.

And Greggggo will be blitzing with reckless abandon, so a quick hitter could go for big yards.