Aaron Donald Rumored to Be on Trade Block...Should The Bills Make a Move?

I wouldn't *not* like him on our team, but I can't see Beane giving up multiple 1st round picks, which is what it would take. Nor would I want to give that much up.

we have 90m in cap space, we would still have like 70m after trading for him, people need not worry about the cap

1 minute ago, Rubes said:

I wouldn't *not* like him on our team, but I can't see Beane giving up multiple 1st round picks, which is what it would take. Nor would I want to give that much up.

I wouldnt give up multiple firsts for a 28 year old, but something like a first a third and maybe another mid rounder possibly

2 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Right, that’s my point.  This is an “All In” move for a championship 

I disagree. It would be an all-in move to have the #1 defense as opposed to the #2, or #3 defense, which we already have. That doesnt improve our overall position much if we cant score more than 17-20pts/game. 

we still need several really good players on this team on both sides of the ball. Draft picks will help. Several, not just one, really good and expensive FA will help. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

we have 90m in cap space, we would still have like 70m after trading for him, people need not worry about the cap

I wouldnt give up multiple firsts for a 28 year old, but something like a first a third and maybe another mid rounder possibly

I wouldn't either, but you don't get the best defensive player in football in his prime for a first and a third.

I mean, we have so much space right now and no QB to pay (yet). If we could get Phillips, Tre, Donald (restructure) all on front end heavy contracts and take as much money up front before we have to pay our QB, I would do it in a heart beat. 

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

Why in the world would you trade 2 firsts for Ramsey only to then trade away Darnold???

Talk about wetarded

Did you not read the article?  The team is in salary cap hell and yes they mortgaged a lot of their future to make a run this year and it failed.

Trading Donald (not Darnold) would give them salary cap moving forward and help them recoup some of the picks they traded away for Ramsey

2 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

I disagree. It would be an all-in move to have the #1 defense as opposed to the #2, or #3 defense, which we already have. That doesnt improve our overall position much if we cant score more than 17-20pts/game. 

we still need several really good players on this team on both sides of the ball. Draft picks will help. Several, not just one, really good and expensive FA will help. 

Yeah good point.  Like I said, there are compelling arguments on both sides 

• Like (+1) 1

Part of the mess in rams country is how they went all in for the super bowl, paid their quarterback now they’re screwed. 
I highly doubt they’d actually trade him, if they did my god you’re looking at tons of future #1 picks plus more. 
As a few others mentioned I’ll gladly take Robert woods back though. He can’t wear #17, or #10 lol.. 

But he was one of my favorite guys based on blocking alone. I had no idea he could be as good as he has been in LA receiving. He would fit nicely into what we are doing now. 

11 minutes ago, ogham26 said:

no one is trading 3 first round picks for him

Maybe not but they can get at least 2 first rounders plus a lower round pick maybe...similar to what the Bears gave up for Mack.  Donald is every bit as worth it as Mack is.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

Maybe not but they can get at least 2 first rounders plus a lower round pick maybe...similar to what the Bears gave up for Mack.  Donald is every bit as worth it as Mack is.

That would probably be the starting point for trade talks. It would definitely take 3 draft picks.