Around the League Week 16

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yes. They need losses by TEN, PIT, and IND. that creates a convoluted 4 way tie scenario in which they end up the winner.

It's about SOV.  They just said on the Bears pregame show that if you are a Raiders fan root for the Bears.

Attended Jets-Steelers today.  I hate the Jets. No love for the Steelers, but no real hate.

Steeler fans took over Met Life. 2-1 Steeler to Jet fans is probably understating it.

Am I a bad person and/or Bills fan that I wanted the Jets to win to p!ss off Steeler fans?

P.S. - jersey of the day was Bleier - 20

P.P.S - me and my 13 year old got a lot of love with our Bills gear. I even had a good-natured exchange with a Pats fan - who my son refused to fist bump

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Attended Jets-Steelers today.  I hate the Jets. No love for the Steelers, but no real hate.

Steeler fans took over Met Life. 2-1 Steeler to Jet fans is probably understating it.

Am I a bad person and/or Bills fan that I wanted the Jets to win to p!ss off Steeler fans?

P.S. - jersey of the day was Bleier - 20

P.P.S - me and my 13 year old got a lot of love with our Bills gear. I even had a good-natured exchange with a Pats fan - who my son refused to fist bump

out of curiosity, why did you go to this game? You couldn't pay me to go see that game. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

out of curiosity, why did you go to this game? You couldn't pay me to go see that game. 

LOL - you're not wrong. 

My son's high school marching band got invited to play pre-game. It was effing great!!! If you have a few minutes to kill check it out:

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

LOL - you're not wrong. 

My son's high school marching band got invited to play pre-game. It was effing great!!! If you have a few minutes to kill check it out:

makes a lot more sense! That was great! Congrats! 

A buddy of mine was showing me a video of his kid’s marching band competition the other day— these marching bands are a lot more talented than the ones I remember when I was in HS! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SinceThe70s said:

LOL - you're not wrong. 

That was great.   Also, there were more people on the field than in the stands!

5 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

makes a lot more sense! That was great! Congrats! 

A buddy of mine was showing me a video of his kid’s marching band competition the other day— these marching bands are a lot more talented than the ones I remember when I was in HS! 

They go to Band camp nowadays ;)

7 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

I know Harbaugh is a good coach and all but he is ***** annoying and gets on my nerves

How so?

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Given how this season has gone for them, how could it possibly end any other way but badly for Dallas?

Garrett resignes  after next week

12 hours ago, stosh64 said:

Wouldn't it be nice if the Bills had a Watt type DE?

It is a glaring need on an otherwise solid team. So is a big, fast WR.

8 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t know if it’s cause I’m only on Bills fan platforms, but it seems like Josh suffers more close examination of each and every throw than any other QB in the league.

Yeah, but the core group of haters here is dwindling and we all know their names.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

thebrownsboard.com 

Yesterdays ‘Ratbirds at Browns’ thread.  Worth a scroll through.

Their trolls are more amateur.  One guy there doing Xs and Os to the extent that he’s bucking for Freddie’s job.

Not so sure. The brief readthrough of that thread showed a whole lot more football intelligence than you see in our GDTs.