Around the League Week 16

YoloinOhio

I'm beginning to wonder how much scheme is contributing to the Bills offensive problems.  I'm watching all these games on Red Zone and I'm amazed at all the WIDE OPEN guys on some pass plays. And it's NOT becasue they're making shifty moves like Smoke did yesterday but because the play design got them open.

I'm talking about Darnold throwing a 2 yard pass to a TE that is so open he rumbles 30 yards before he gets touched.  Or the 61 yard TD pass that Brees threw to a TE so open that he ran 45 yards untouched for the TD.  Or the TD pass from Jackson to Ingram where he was wide open.  We just don't see much (if any) guys getting that open for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I'm beginning to wonder how much scheme is contributing to the Bills offensive problems.  I'm watching all these games on Red Zone and I'm amazed at all the WIDE OPEN guys on some pass plays. And it's NOT becasue they're making shifty moves like Smoke did yesterday but because the play design got them open.

I'm talking about Darnold throwing a 2 yard pass to a TE that is so open he rumbles 30 yards before he gets touched.  Or the 61 yard TD pass that Brees threw to a TE so open that he ran 45 yards untouched for the TD.  Or the TD pass from Jackson to Ingram where he was wide open.  We just don't see much (if any) guys getting that open for the Bills.

I brought this up and was told Dabolls play design is just fine. I really don’t think so or our receivers are just terrible at running the routes...

• Like (+1) 2